Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

archangeli

Sh*t Dollfie Owners Say!

Keijogirl

"You have to rub corn starch all over them so her boobs won't be sticky and nasty..." explaining to my sister why I am washing my pain in thr sink and rubbing white powder all over them.

If I had her face on camera when she poked them the first time and they went *squish* xD

• Haha 1

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

atomicwombat

"It's sad only Alice has butt dimples. They're cute."

Talking about the mdd3 bodies.....and there's 2 Alices. I just refer to both of them at once.

"I wonder when I'll be able to get Claire a body?"

"10 more days until Nero awakens."

42466519222_929a6bdb7d_n.jpg

Anna-neko

This kept popping up in the board feed and I honestly couldn't help but laugh hysterically every single time

"Need help to identify this body"

I don't know why it gets funnier every time...

• Haha 1

Mimiyo3

This week on doll hobbyist or serial killer!

"Dad, could you get me some tape for her legs?"

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

kulayyelo

me: "I thought I'm the only one who needs to detach her torso to put her in her clothes..."

and my friend something like:

"Oh, that's nothing. In my case l have to remove her arms as well."

Lore

Said this to my hubby and best friend:

"I gotta get some zit cream for her ear stains."

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

Poofiemus

"I guess I ought to re-capitate your girl."

"Can you re-capitate somebody?"

"Apparently!"

. . . my head in a jar mooched someone else's body at a meetup today, but after a while I felt bad leaving someone else's head just rolling around and decided to put the original head back on its own body. I coined a new word. XD

• Haha 2

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

LariesDollHouse

"....Her foot fell off inside her sock again."

"Oh just stick it on the dresser. Remind me to put up a listing to get her a new body."

A conversation my sister and I had about on of my girls bodies that keeps falling apart

• Haha 1

♥She who leaves a trail of glitter, is never forgotten♥

adamnanska

You forgot "The head I got looks really cute on the other bodies",and "I have the bodies naked on the counter so I can stain treat them!"(said in the most derpy matter of fact way ever)

So..... I'm voting serial killer, because you haven't given me enough evidence that you secretly aren't one on the side, and everything just fits so well.

Mimiyo3

You forgot "The head I got looks really cute on the other bodies",and "I have the bodies naked on the counter so I can stain treat them!"(said in the most derpy matter of fact way ever)

So..... I'm voting serial killer, because you haven't given me enough evidence that you secretly aren't one on the side, and everything just fits so well.

Hey honey! I see you finally found me here!

For the sake of making my response off topic I had an interesting comment when I found an orange mark on Celia's fisted hand.

"What did you do? Did you fist an orange or something? Black or blue I could assume were from your outfit but orange??"

• Haha 1

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

DesertAngel
<

"What did you do? Did you fist an orange or something? Black or blue I could assume were from your outfit but orange??"

The black, Volks business suit will leave orange stains on vinyl. Don't ask me how I know.

Mimiyo3

The black, Volks business suit will leave orange stains on vinyl. Don't ask me how I know.

She was wearing Miku's default outfit that Miku has always been fine in as a halloween costume. I don't even own that set and now that I know about it I'm glad I don't.

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

atomicwombat

"It's spa day, so there are dismembered parts everywhere while hand and torso blushing happens. Also doll clothes are being washed and Sinon has pimple cream on her butt again."

"I'm going to poke a hole in her butt"

"Im going to try and glue her ears in place"

At least now Sinon won't get stained so easily (I hope, her outfit had 3 washes) and Millhi now has completely seamless ears and tail. Guess she's mine forever now.

42466519222_929a6bdb7d_n.jpg

JChiibs

Me: "I'm so glad that Ralph is done body hopping."

Mom: *gives me a scandalous look as she's driving*

Me: *takes me a second or two for me to realize what she thought* "MOM! I don't mean he was being sexually promiscuous, he's grown from an MDD to Smart Doll size!"

Mom: "Well it's a good thing I knew what you were talking about!"

Me: *rolls eyes*

I looked back at my previous posts and found this:

"I only need another three or four bodies until I'm done."

Well, that's a lie if I've ever heard one! We now have 7 floating heads and 16 completed DD. My sig is so painfully out of date...

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Artemis

"Aww...the skirt left a red stain on her butt...now I have to rub acne cream onto it and lie her down naked with her rear facing the sun."

• Haha 1

Poofiemus

Had some interesting ones today.

"Ugh, Homura keeps throwing her wig. Homura, damnit, you're not going on the holiday card bald!"

"Whoa, I need to tighten Agatha's knees--I don't know if I can get her to stand with her this floppy."

"Thank god they don't move; I don't think I'd be able to use this lighting if they were alive."

"I'm so glad you can't tell in the photos that I nearly dislocated her head."

And finally:

*loud dramatic thumping noise, me swearing*

*Mom stops what she's doing to look, seems worried.*

*shrug* "Dolly faceplant."

"Ah, okay." *nods and walks off*

• Haha 1

Mimiyo3

"I'm sorry I took your panties off but that doesn't mean you have to literally fall apart!"

There's some kind of damage on Aria's undies (an elastic thread detaching from the rest of it) and while taking them off so they wouldn't get more damaged her leg came off and her head loosened. This isn't a chronic thing, really just when I undress her in some way at a moment when she doesn't like it. It's happened maybe 3 times total now and it's never the same parts. It's like she literally has a tantrum about it.

• Haha 2

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Noxxbunny

"Don't mind that head on my table. I'm just putting eyes in it."

I really do forget that that's not something people typically say. It doesn't hit me until it's already been said.

It doesn't help that I occasionally call my crafting table "the operating table". Pretty much for this exact reason. It seems that I'm always doing something on it that can me misunderstood as something scary. Removing heads off dolls...sewing limbs onto stuffed animals etc.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

Artemis

"Oh, great. The repairman's here already. It'd be really embarrassing if he saw this body laying around. Help me find a place to hide it."

• Haha 1

lonelymiracle

I don't know if something like this has been posted, but recently I caught myself saying to a friend,

so, how much are you selling your body for?
and I spent the next five minutes freaking out over how weird that sounded xD
  • Haha 2

15_11_27_20_47_30_447_deco.jpg

My girls ♡ Ai-chan and Sheryl~

angelsealcat

I'm pretty sure I also sound like some horrible serial killer as well when I talk about my dolls, since I do so much modding and customization.

"Well, if I carve up her torso like this..."

"I'm glad I decided to take a Dremel to her face after all!"

"Yeah, those eyes definitely need to come out."

it's all daijoubu baby

Mimiyo3

"I've totally gotta do Archer now!"

I need to stop using that phrase when I say I want to make a doll.

• Haha 1

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Poofiemus

. . . it took me disturbingly long to realize how that would sound to an outsider. ^^;

• Haha 1

Mimiyo3

. . . it took me disturbingly long to realize how that would sound to an outsider. ^^;

It took my boyfriend snickering at me to see what was wrong with it.

• Haha 2

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.