Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

archangeli

Sh*t Dollfie Owners Say!

Oni-Chan

" I forgot the banana so here's some dvds. She's 3 dvds high"

I sent this text (and the image) to a non dolly person as earlier in the day as she was talking to me about she couldn't comprehend how big dollfie dreams were, so I should get a banana next to one so she could see the size difference. After I sent the message I realized how random it sounded if you didn't know what I was talking about XD

15317226623_20cb60a6c3.jpg

20141203_000744 by Princess-Oni, on Flickr

• Haha 2

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Minuette

That's much more sensible an estimate though! Bananas can vary and throw off the measurements! What if she has abnormally large bananas compared to yours?

Edit: To add to the topic:

"I never thought I'd own so many tiny pairs of panties."

• Haha 1

atomicwombat

A few days ago: "Ooops, Hinako stole your hair. It looks better on her anyway."

• Haha 1

42466519222_929a6bdb7d_n.jpg

Pahsmina

I was talking with my friend about the new doll I am getting and I was like

"The body will arrive tomorrow around 9"

Sounds like I've ordered some kind of cannibalism takeout

• Haha 1

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa

Thespian

My dad's garage workshop tends to double as my art room, and this gem popped up a while ago:

"You need to move your fake boobs, I don't want to ruin them."

• Haha 2

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

Poofiemus

I've been sewing for Homura a bit lately. Somonul came over a couple afternoons ago, and said this:

"She's not naked!" He sounded really surprised, actually.

. . . because I had done a test fitting and hadn't gotten around to taking it off to work on it again.

• Haha 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

atomicwombat

Hold on I have to bake her head. (Elf ear mod)

• Haha 1

42466519222_929a6bdb7d_n.jpg

DesertAngel

What gets said is only half the weirdness. Here's what the handwash that was drying on the shower curtain rod looked like last week:

15817614224_e8a409e9e1.jpg

IMG_2649 by rcgimmi@yahoo.com, on Flickr

• Haha 1

mitsuki

You are fearless! Black stockings even. haha Most DDs owners would be afraid of them. But they sure look cool.

DesertAngel

The stockings came from Dollmore (Korea). Very little dye came out of them when I washed them. It seems to be pretty well fixed in the fabric. I'm happy about that. I put a full, turtleneck bodysuit (Volks) on her before putting any clothes on her. Like most DD owners, staining scares the hell out of me.

mitsuki

That sounds really good then. There are some companies that make pretty good black stockings. It isn't like it can't be done, even by Volks. Haruhi's black socks don't stain even after years of use.

Minty

"What are you expecting in the mail?"

"Eyes."

"Ewww!"

And when they finally showed up, I was on the phone in a busy hallway at school, which led to:

"Something came for you in the mail!"

Me: Oh! Those might be my eyes! I probably shouldn't have said that here...

• Haha 2

JChiibs

"'Scuse me Dakota while I yank off your hands. Daisy needs them." They are both older bodies so it is a lot quicker to pop out the wrist joints & swap them instead of pulling off the hands.

Mom: "Why do you have boobs sitting around?"

Me: "Because no one needs them."

Dakota came with an extra, Daisy took the ones that had been for Rainie when she was going to be a DDS leaving me with still another extra, and we have 2 SS busts waiting for bodies. Normally I use them for checking measurements and forget to put them away.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Byddie

When a doll is being delivered and you're home you end up blurting the name of the doll at the (very confused) postal working.

DesertAngel
When a doll is being delivered and you're home you end up blurting the name of the doll at the (very confused) postal working.

That's funny as hell! AND TRUE!!

JChiibs

Me: "We currently have 13 bodies in the house."

Raven: "Now if that doesn't sound creepy..." *laughs*

(Raven couldn't remember how many DD we had completed since a few of them keep swapping bodies.)

~Sister Kyoya

• Haha 1

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Minty

Lavender's wig showed up today and while I was taking pictures of her...

"Her neck turned purple!"

Parts of the wig like to stain.

littleplasticfriends

"I'm going to call DPS* on you!" - said my boyfriend after I was having fun balancing my Miko in my hand AND after her leg randomly fell off.

"Its ok they're kind of made like this" I say then rip one of her hands off. "See?"

*Doll Protection Services

• Haha 1

Poofiemus

Somonul Studios and I were doing a movie/TV night the other night. Sometimes when we do this, and a particularly bizarre character comes up, I'll thank him for not being that character. ("Thanks for not being a stack of gnomes", etc.)

So we watched Sherlock that night, which led me to say, "Thanks for not being a high-functioning sociopath who does things like keep severed heads in the fridge."

. . . a few hours later, I was putting dinner away, and it dawned on me.

"Oh my god," I said, "I just realized. We're doll people. We actually do crap like put heads in fridges!"

(He pointed out that he hasn't put a head in the fridge yet, but I was basically like, "Give it time. . .")

• Haha 2

mrsmuffet

probably said already but

I NEED A DEALER! is one XD....and prob floating heads is another as well.... XD i love doll talk can be creepy to someone not in the hobby!

Poofiemus

I've got a new one!

"Even with her big butt, I still don't have enough room for my fingers!"

"Damn. And you have tiny fingers!"

So, a screw came loose in Agatha's left thigh yesterday, so I had to pull her thigh vinyl off to get to it. I'd heard it was a royal pain on the II frame bodies, but YIKES.

Anyway, I happened to be visiting my mom, and she noticed me struggling. She offered to help, and I turned her down, saying I couldn't get a grip, and groused with the above quip. She didn't even register how that sounded, and just commisorated with me instead.

Then I paused. "Oh, god. Without context. . ."

Cue fifteen minutes of hysterics.

(Is it just me, or would some of these make great white cards for Cards Against Humanity? Heck, some could prove templates for good custom black cards.)

• Haha 2

Ravendruid

Wow! It's possible that it's just because it's past my bedtime, but I've been laughing WAYYY too hard about this one, Poofie.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

Mimiyo3

"If I put this dress on her I need to swap out her bust. The anti-gravity boobs really make no sense with this style."

Blurted this out while choosing what clothes to buy with a doll I'm getting. Mom heard it and gave me the best wtf face I've seen in a while!

• Haha 2

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Nikn

Me to my boyfriend yesterday after brusihing my azone's head and with a lot of clothes around

"Do you know where is her body buried?"

the worst part is that he is used to it now xD

• Haha 1

Mimiyo3

Got another one.

"Holy crap I'm gonna get carpal tunnel from stretching my hand around your huge ass!"

I dropped that bomb in front of my mom and dad while holding Sasara in the palm of my hand. Cue a bunch of less than appropriate jokes from my parents.

• Haha 2

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko