Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

archangeli

Sh*t Dollfie Owners Say!

angelsealcat
"I've totally gotta do Archer now!"

I need to stop using that phrase when I say I want to make a doll.

pSTqxrb.jpg

Couldn't resist. lol

• Like 1

it's all daijoubu baby

Mimiyo3
"I've totally gotta do Archer now!"

I need to stop using that phrase when I say I want to make a doll.

pSTqxrb.jpg

Couldn't resist. lol

I'M DYING!!!!

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

elianti

When scouring the internet for comparison pictures of certain hard-to-find sculpts/bodies: "Yes yes that outfit is very nice but ugh I wish they were naked. Preferably with others next to them." or "Oh that's a nice head... I wonder how it would look if the face was wiped off."

I'm sure we sound like mad plastic surgeons whenever we do mods. "Can you pass me the box over there? No, not the one with legs sticking out. The ones with the heads. I'd like to see how they would look with this new body I got."

Poofiemus

One from today's meetup: "You know, when you finally get her body, someone else is gonna have to get a floating head. Because floating heads at meets are just. . ."

"Too much fun."

"Yeah!"

• Haha 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Madhatter1068

" Oh this doesn't fit over your head let me just remove it real quick"

Mimiyo3

"Oh wow! You're shorter than her somehow. I may not have to sell your body after all!"

• Haha 1

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Minuette

I finally had the "omg bodies" conversation today. It was my friend, not me who said we should probably have the conversation in a public place instead of over Facebook, because the conversation is so weird.

(My attempts at getting her to get a doll were failure, darn money)

Mysha

Me: "Hey, someone's selling boobs I always wanted to have!"

BF: "... Don't say such things in public..."

• Haha 2

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

Marilyn
I have to break into my stash of headless bodies

From a conversation on another doll board.

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

Poofiemus

So, I've been grousing to Cauldy about my upcoming move, because moving sucks.

Poofiemus: So, I was doing a mad packing of props and crap, and right after I taped up the box I realized I missed a pair of fists.

Cauldroness: lol

Poofiemus: . . .this has to go into the Shit Dollfie Owners Say thread, doesn't it?

Cauldroness: yup

• Haha 2

marikamira
Me: "Hey, someone's selling boobs I always wanted to have!"

BF: "... Don't say such things in public..."

Ahaha same! My bf thinks I'm crazy XD He thinks DDs are kinda creepy and the things I say are creepier

At home: Kanna<3(Custom DDH-01 MDD NS)

*Seiya-kun is getting reshelled into the new SmD Eiji*

Mimiyo3

"Aveline got a blue mark on her butt, idk how, but she did."

I message my friend over skype completely out of nowhere with no context.

• Haha 1

Present!

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Joey eljaber

"her nose is too long, i have to sanded off a bit"

"oh, just try putting acne cream on her and leaving her in the sun for a couple of hours"

"noo, don't put her face down!, the couch is black!"

"did you soak her clothes in a warm vinegar/water solution before putting them on?"

'her left eye is a little crooked"

these are just my personal favourites

Steffipuschel

"Hmm.. you look wierd.. Oh your torso pops out" after getting a spare body which was send in separate peices and not assemble it right ^^

"Oh the boobs are really squishy like they said on youtube" first confrontation to my first Dollfie

Anna-neko

this is a really terrible one, i do profusely apologize

"if I sold you... would that get me enuff to [insert things here, from seeing Hamilton to new camera] ... maybe, but not by enuff. Ok, lets sell some of your extra parts!"

• Haha 1

Monty

Typing this in the Rin/Len thread reminded me of the convo with my friend.

'Yeah at first I thought I really did want Len but then I realised I just want his body.'

'well, his face has good structure to it too, you could definitively use that.'

'I can get other heads cheaper I guess.'

'Poor Len, Torino only wanted you for your body.'

• Haha 1

Poofiemus

Just from today:

"Also I think I have names for the 01s and I havent done more than try a few eyes and slather on zit cream lol"

"So I have severed eyeless heads on my stove"

"I hate it when I go to do stain treatment and my zit cream is expired"

• Haha 3

monkeypizzasonic

Had this convo with my parents while I was worrying about being scheduled for a lot of work the next two weeks (just recently got a job, and still trying to get used to the physical/mental energy drain). (Also I just recently got a doll body for my floating head as a preemptive Christmas present.)

Mom: "Yay Monkey! We will help w chores! Make money and buy more bodies!"

Dad: "Um ah..."

Also, the body is staying in mom's closet until Christmas and she was just telling me about how she "had to move the body because the cat got in and started chewing on the box".

• Haha 4

cfx
On 11/20/2019 at 9:20 PM, Poofiemus said:

"Also I think I have names for the 01s and I havent done more than try a few eyes and slather on zit cream lol"

This one is funny to me because last year when I had my first staining disaster, and it was where I had made the blue smudgy marks all over a body because I had gotten dye on my hands and didn't know it until it was too late, I was doing Dream Rescue and due to having to cover such large areas "slather" was exactly the word I realized described what I was doing with it. It's not a word I find a use for often. :lol:

monkeypizzasonic
On 11/27/2019 at 9:25 PM, monkeypizzasonic said:

Had this convo with my parents while I was worrying about being scheduled for a lot of work the next two weeks (just recently got a job, and still trying to get used to the physical/mental energy drain). (Also I just recently got a doll body for my floating head as a preemptive Christmas present.)

Mom: "Yay Monkey! We will help w chores! Make money and buy more bodies!"

Dad: "Um ah..."

Also, the body is staying in mom's closet until Christmas and she was just telling me about how she "had to move the body because the cat got in and started chewing on the box".

At Thanksgiving, mom was telling everyone about how I "got a body for my head for Christmas". Without context. She then made me take the head out to show everyone. Mommy is having too much fun with this.

(She also made me get my Volks Alice out to show everyone, since she's her favorite, and the first thing my mom's friend said was "THAT IS NOT WORTH $500!!")

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

katnaper

Not from me but from my six year old daughter who loves my dolls as much as I do. I was unpacking some ears for my smaller girls and she sees them laying on the counter... "Ooohh, body parts."

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Daisy-chan

I was telling my sister about Mandarake and I said "It's like a Japanese second hand store, I use it to look for bodies." She then kept joking with me for the rest of the night about how I didn't clarify that they were doll bodies and not human bodies.

• Haha 4

monkeypizzasonic

Lately when I come home from work and I need to take my makeup off, I keep thinking "Okay, I have to go wipe my faceup now..."

• Haha 5

NekoMel

My bf has taken an interest in my dolls, sometimes our conversations... Usually when looking at stuff and one of asking "Do you think Yumi's boobs will fit in that?" or "Do you think we could zip up both in there if I line it in white pillows?" 

• Haha 2

TeaCupTurtle

My mom went to pick up my package for me today and said to the post office lady "oh Jen's body parts are here." Lady was like "shh, [insert cop's name] is here." So she said "it's just Jen's doll body" laughing, I guess. He never batted an eye my mom said. xD

Edited by TeaCupTurtle
  • Haha 2