Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Nakitaninja

Off Topic Dolls/Figure Collections

Averis
Thanks everyone! She's a great girl and appreciates everyone's happy wishes. She's a little shy, though.

@otakudepot: If you are interested, this is where you can get her: Click Click

haha - So, you're going for some enabling points as well now? I do love this look though:

copy_PV38051608565_2.jpg

Wow, that's hot!

Haha, It wouldn't be the first time I tried to enable someone. Just ask my MMO friends.

She is a great mold. Took me weeks to pick her. My other girl is from the same company. She's a DoT Calla.

Zukin

I have several "off topic" dolls, but one of my favorites would have to be my 50cm obitsu girl.

5857140785_eb8237f1b7_m.jpg

Oh! by Zukin, on Flickr

5234384145_969be13b4b_m.jpg

kissu by Zukin, on Flickr

PlasticFantastic
I have several "off topic" dolls, but one of my favorites would have to be my 50cm obitsu girl.

5857140785_eb8237f1b7_m.jpg

Oh! by Zukin, on Flickr

5234384145_969be13b4b_m.jpg

kissu by Zukin, on Flickr

She has one of the nicest faces I've ever seen on an Obitsu! Who did it?

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Zukin

I knooow, I'm so tempted to get one.

u-u

littlebearries

Here's my off-topic girl... a Volks SD16 Ami Ayase named Wednesday, with my other two girls

5877244210_a63c6a9bf0_b.jpg

• Like 1

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox

Wow, Wednesday looks so nice! She has a very pretty face. This is the one you told me you planned to keep right? If so, I can see why.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PlasticFantastic

Wednesday is really pretty!!!

I looove the outfit you have Noumi in! Those leg warmers are amazing!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Galvatim

So many lovely resin dolls, I'm very tempted to get one! I really don't need to start a new collection though...

iomi

amazing dolls and collection guys... I don't have dolls other than two i had when i was 9 years old, it was a gift from my sister,, will share a pic of them later ^^'

this is my current corner of my room , i can't display all my figures since i have no enough space so hopefully soon i'll be adding a custom built display cabinet for my other figures ( about a hundred figures are still inside my cabinet XD''' i'll even need more space for storage lol )

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g407/iomi89/collection1-1.jpg

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g407/iomi89/collection3.jpg

it seems when i previewed the photos got cropped @_@' , you can just click on the link

and yes i'm a big one piece fan XD 95% of my figures are OP ^^

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

Nakitaninja

I know it might be wrong but this is officially my favorite thread on the whole forum! You all have absolutely SUPERIOR taste!!! It's like a catalogue for everything I adore... it's so nice to share the hobby with people who think similarly. ^^ Jaimee is SUPER gorgeous, and the P-chan(?) Parabox doll(?)- I would buy her in a heartbeat. So cute! Please, please, please keep posting more pics of your OT girls- they are super awesome.

I have some news- my FCS F32 came today and I have been beside myself. I have some crappy pics I took- I promise better ones soon. She is EXACTLY what I wanted so I am really thrilled. I didn't think with the language barrier and the translation that they could still exactly what I requested but she's proof of it!

*^^*

btw that's the REAL Nakita in the background... not being a ninja.

5914097670_2748cc7e88.jpg

Madoka4 by dollflip, on Flickr

5914097664_5d8aae3659.jpg

Madoka3 by dollflip, on Flickr

5914097662_865b0aaf46.jpg

Madoka2 by dollflip, on Flickr

5914097656_2eae8b19f1.jpg

Madoka1 by dollflip, on Flickr

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Nakitaninja
amazing dolls and collection guys... I don't have dolls other than two i had when i was 9 years old, it was a gift from my sister,, will share a pic of them later ^^'

this is my current corner of my room , i can't display all my figures since i have no enough space so hopefully soon i'll be adding a custom built display cabinet for my other figures ( about a hundred figures are still inside my cabinet XD''' i'll even need more space for storage lol )

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g407/iomi89/collection1-1.jpg

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g407/iomi89/collection3.jpg

it seems when i previewed the photos got cropped @_@' , you can just click on the link

and yes i'm a big one piece fan XD 95% of my figures are OP ^^

O_o I love your space! It is so clean and organized and beautiful... with so many books I would like to read! ^^ Really lovely room.

mitsuki

Wow! Nakitaninja, your FCS F32 does look so DD-like. She is so unbelievably adorable! Congratulations!

Nakitaninja

I have been waiting for this day for what seems like FOREVER. This specific head style was not available in the US until recently and she was a dream FCS for me if I ever got to go to Japan. It was a complete surprise that I could actually order her! ^^

She does look similar to a DD but she feels much smaller? I'll take more pictures next to her sisters soon!

As always, thank you Mitsuki. You are so sweet.

PlasticFantastic
I have been waiting for this day for what seems like FOREVER. This specific head style was not available in the US until recently and she was a dream FCS for me if I ever got to go to Japan. It was a complete surprise that I could actually order her! ^^

She does look similar to a DD but she feels much smaller? I'll take more pictures next to her sisters soon!

As always, thank you Mitsuki. You are so sweet.

She's so cute! Nice to see some photos of her and I can't wait to see some more of her with her DD sisters!

I love her outfit, it's sooooo cute! ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Nakitaninja

She's so cute! Nice to see some photos of her and I can't wait to see some more of her with her DD sisters!

I love her outfit, it's sooooo cute! ^_^

Hey, thanks. I know you understand how much finally getting her means to me. That's her welcoming outfit! You only get one choice so I was happy with how it turned out. Volks like to do a lot of victorian stuff.... which isn't always my style but this one is really cute! ^^

jadepixel

Congrats Nakitaninja! Your F32 is so cute, I was looking forward to seeing her after you mentioned you got a FCS girl. I better stay away from the Volks store or I might end up with one too ^_^;

Averis

Wow, Nakitaninja, she looks so cute! I've never seen an FCS before, she does look like a DD, or at least "anime inspired". Congratulations!

Nakitaninja
Congrats Nakitaninja! Your F32 is so cute, I was looking forward to seeing her after you mentioned you got a FCS girl. I better stay away from the Volks store or I might end up with one too ^_^;

Wow, Nakitaninja, she looks so cute! I've never seen an FCS before, she does look like a DD, or at least "anime inspired". Congratulations!

Thank you! Her head mold is actually a lot like the HDD 01 but with larger eyes. I'll take a picture of it sometime and send you the link if you're curious. The F32 was created after the advent of the DD being a huge hit so perhaps she is the SD 'spiritual successor' of the DD. She is quite a bit younger looking but her posing is second to none (at least for resin girls)! ^^ I think you should TOTALLY go and place an order too. I will enable that venture!

The Volks Full Custom Service was a lot of fun and you get some of the most exquisite, eccentric and amazing dolls out of the process. As you can tell I played it safe. I just wanted a anime look with a Japanese school girl touch. I have had other resin daughters (SD13) but they were too old for me- that's what my DDs are for! I really like Madoka's girlishness.

Sorry for corrupting this thread and making it about Madoka. This is probably the biggest doll purchase I will ever make so I am a little over-the-moon about it. ^___^ I really appreciate everyone being so kind and leaving sweet, thoughtful comments. Someone please continue with pictures of their other, super gorgeous OT dolls that I can admire?!

Thanks again~

MaxArcher

I swore I'd only ever buy a DD.

I'm so interested in a resin doll now, especially because I want a guy. The SDGr are especially tempting because they're older-looking, but closer to DD scale, and the new Date Masamune looks freaking awesome. Too bad he's well over a grand. We've also been looking at Iplehouse, but after comparing a DD to a SD17 at Volks last weekend, I'm not sure if a 70CM Iple will dwarf our girls.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

Nakitaninja

Yeah the size thing is super strange somtimes! Madoka is smaller yet much heavier (of course) than her DD sisters. Since she's the SD10 model she also has a more realistic and younger build. Though her head could belong on a DD the rest of her really makes for a different personality. The proportion issue is an interesting one.

I also love the graffiti bodies and would love to have one- someday. Okita Souji (sp) was an AMAZING doll. I generally don't like male dolls but he was incredible. They say they're coming out with a Graffiti girl soon which would mean a better match with those resin DD heads off of the Ebay. I think you could make an gorgeous/expensive doll by matching those. ^^