Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Misheru

Danny Choo Mirai Suenaga doll [NSFW] nude doll bits

MrFjmg03
Did you saw the price for her somewhere? @_@ I remember that I saw someone talking about it somewhere but I can't find it anymore. >////<

Danny Choo just posted the prices on his face book page

The price is 58000 JPY for Mirai Suenaga manual version plus shipping to US by EMS is 3600 JPY. So I think the price is not that bad

Edited by Guest

Cauldroness

I think you typo'ed the price (it should be fifty-eight thousand, not thirty-eight thousand) . Here's the actual Facebook post:

Price in JPY

Smart Doll Manual Version 58000

EMS shipping =

Asia 2700

US+Middle East 3600

EU 4150

Africa+S.America 6200

Japan Honshu 1550

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

MrFjmg03
I think you typo'ed the price (it should be fifty-eight thousand, not thirty-eight thousand) . Here's the actual Facebook post:

Price in JPY

Smart Doll Manual Version 58000

EMS shipping =

Asia 2700

US+Middle East 3600

EU 4150

Africa+S.America 6200

Japan Honshu 1550

Yes I did. Thanks for letting me know

I think that's a very good price. Does somebody have any info how to order?

mangaemi

you'll have to wait til his doll website goes live, b/c apparently he was only selling them to those that emailed him at his support email address from his blog page - or if they're well known doll collectors or have met him/known him in person.

us normies have got to wait XD

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Aile

Also apart from the smart version, I'm curious that how many people here are actually getting this manual version as a doll or as the character Mirai herself?

I'm actually waiting out on proper reviews on the Smart Doll vs a DD. Since I'm interested in some aspects of it, but I don't want to dump money on one until I get to see a comparison.

And if anything, I just REALLY want the smart doll body over Mirai herself, but that could probably change, Mirai is actually kind of slowly growing into me, especially with owner photos slowly popping up

edit: if anything I'm just REALLY uncomfortable with the packaging. Maybe it's just me tho :s

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

mangaemi

edit: if anything I'm just REALLY uncomfortable with the packaging. Maybe it's just me tho :s

nah, it's not just you - if the plain plastic box was any indicator, it felt a little lackluster for the price... not saying that Volks is doing leagues better but they at least have the gal tied down and all the clothing wrapped up/separate from the doll itself.

but he needs to address any staining issues - or how to buy replacement parts or how you change out said replacement parts. his internal frame looks interesting but thinner than the volks pieces so I wonder how easy it would be for her to break over time (and lets not even get started on the robotic version... o_o)

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Aile

nah, it's not just you - if the plain plastic box was any indicator, it felt a little lackluster for the price... not saying that Volks is doing leagues better but they at least have the gal tied down and all the clothing wrapped up/separate from the doll itself.

but he needs to address any staining issues - or how to buy replacement parts or how you change out said replacement parts. his internal frame looks interesting but thinner than the volks pieces so I wonder how easy it would be for her to break over time (and lets not even get started on the robotic version... o_o)

I do get that danny DID say that he wanted a box design where you can opt to display her as is inside the box if you want to keep her MISB, but...seriously I think you could have done better in that department D8

Yeah, regarding her inner frame, I'm actually REALLY curious if it's more fragile, hence why I'm still on the fence on wanting to own her or not :/

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

baldylox

Just to throw out some more info here...

Mirai has shipped in a few waves prior to the one going out now. From what I was told, the first two waves went to business partners, overseas sellers, close friends/family and coworkers. The wave he is going thru now is the one where people either emailed him directly asking about her or got in touch with him thru other means.

As far as extra parts for her go, all he has available right now are 2 other bust sizes, each costing 4000 yen. She is standard with what he terms as the S bust and it has no nips. The M and L versions do have nips but I'm sure they can be sanded off if that's the look you want.

He has stated in the past that the inner frame/skeleton will be available separately and it will be like a Gundam kit comes, all parts mounted to a sprue ready to clip off and assemble. No word on when that will be available or at what price but it's a cool idea for people wanting extra parts in case of breakage or for someone wanting to have a frame to make and assemble their own doll/figure.

About the box..... altho I'm not really a huge fan of her coming fully clothed in a clear box, this is a planned move by Danny to make her more accessable to non-doll people. Basically, she will be sold in actual "brick and mortar" stores ( not just online ) and he wanted her to be seen and be different looking than anything else on the shelves. With this box design, I think he managed it. So while it may be different from what we're used to, it's a pretty smart move on his part to get her out there and noticed.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Yukamina

Well, I hope her default outfit doesn't stain her at all while she waits in that box! Wouldn't that be terrible to buy a Mirai that's been on the shelf for a while and she's already stained?

That said, there are some pretty owner pics of her on Flickr ^^ I hope to see some reviews and comparisons soon

Aile

http://www.dannychoo.com/en/post/27195/Smart+Doll.html

Smart doll site is up!

For those who are wondering; It looks like you can also order her now too!

CREW:

IG

Eustia

I really like that page. Explains a lot, and he is upfront about things. Nice con list and such.

She is really pretty, but I can't afford her at the moment. So I'll just wait for the smart version; it's more interesting, anyway!

Cauldroness

I'm sooooooo tempted to get one. I have no interest in the smart version, but I'm very intrigued by the idea of having another body type and aesthetic added to my crew. I'm not 100% in love with her face -- it's a little more sweet than I usually aim for -- but I'm sure I could make it work.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

JChiibs

Hurrr... I just wish I could get my hands on her... to design clothes. Not really a fan of her default hair & eyes, and I'd be sorely tempted to do a new faceup just to see possibilities. I'm hugely curious to know how the DD clothes I've already got patterns for would work, but I'm honestly stumped as what to do with her character. For me that makes a huge difference in knowing what clothes to make.

Hmmm... I have some thinking to do.

~Sister Kyoya

Edited by Guest

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Suzuna

Someone who has this girl should try to put her busts on a DD. I love the shape of her bust, I'd buy one in a second!

chien

That new website is awesome, and I love the thinner neck and general look of her body. However, wow I super don't like the way her hands are sculpted-- enough that I might hold off until the new hand sets are out. They just look really flat and the creases are really deep.

Galvatim

That hole for the stand to plug into on her back is perfect for kitsune tails. Where're the kitsune and kitty cosplay sets already?

Oh, That extra wrist swivel point is something DDs have needed forever.

Poofiemus

Oh, That extra wrist swivel point is something DDs have needed forever.

I agree! The ankle one too, but less so, and Obitsus could totally use that extra wrist axis too. I'm not too interested in the rest of her so far--totally agree on the hands, and her face sculpt is too flat--but I'm really curious if the wrists can be swapped out with DDs and/or Obitsu 50s. . .

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Galvatim

Yeah, the hand sculpt is a little odd, overall. Not something that would be a dealbreaker, though. I haven't decided if I wwnt a Mirai, yet.

DDs actually have that third ankle joint. It's easier to use on DDS, but it's there on the 2/3. Try popping the foot off and rotating the peg.

JChiibs
However, wow I super don't like the way her hands are sculpted-- enough that I might hold off until the new hand sets are out. They just look really flat and the creases are really deep.

She looks wonderful overall but when I saw the hand creases I was like . He took the time to sculpt naked boobs, but not the palms of the hands? I mean come on... That's the only detail that looks amateurish. If he's using Z-Brush (and did he mention Mudbox once?) than 3D sculpting more realistic hands is totally doable.

Even so I'm really happy with how she looks, especially since I realized that one of my upcoming DD characters would perfectly suit Mirai. She would eliminate duplicate body type issues I've been fighting with (she was to have the same body type as Default Miku) and at the same time getting a whole new type of body. I'd love to see how Naiomi's clothes would fit Mirai's body, even with the huge boob difference.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

yokha

I wish someone will make a review of her, there's an user on figure.fm that already have mirai, but she/he never make a review of her, I really interested to get my hands on mirai, I really like the shape of her bust, the bigger one doesn't have ballooning effect which is really great, I really like the eye, but I wish they make a different color and size.

Eustia

I'd like to see a detailed comparison with a DD. See how compatible wigs/clothes are and all that.

Kushina

I ordered her. If no one else is doing it until my Miari arrived I could do a review of her (comparison with a DD as well) But they informed me already that the order list is extrem long, so mine will be shipped at the end of july. xD

I think he made the hands on purpose this way?! It looks more like an Anime/Manga influenced hand than the realistic ones, so maybe he was aiming for that? :x

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

Screaming Angel

'5. Whatever you do - make sure you don't feed Mirai after midnight.' XD

The new site looks fantastic! I really want to order her but I'm wondering if I should just wait til the robot one is ready. It's all so exciting!!

Yukamina

I love all the detail and images on the Smart Doll page Makes me want to buy her, ha ha. But no, I can hold off...