Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Misheru

Danny Choo Mirai Suenaga doll [NSFW] nude doll bits

Yukamina

As much as I love Free! (which is a lot!), their muscles are a little too exaggerated for me ^^; Ah, I hope I'm not disappointed with Eiji, I can be rather picky about what body types I like.

Ravendruid

It seems like he's going for a slightly less exaggerated version of the Free! pics. I'm sure there will definitely be some muscle definition, but I don't think it will be too over the top. The main concept of this boy remains Eiji, who while certainly very fit, doesn't seem to be too overly muscled in any of the artwork I've seen of him.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

katnaper

This...

... yosh!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

yokha

Actually FREE! Boys looks good, their proportion looks great, wide shoulder, long waist, and long legs with a good size and muscle, I wouldn't mind if danny make eiji looks like haru or makoto.

Coco

Oooh, I'm not familiar with the anime, but I like the look of those bodies.

JChiibs

14346165099_9cc783103a_z.jpg

Smart Boy by Sister Kyoya, on Flickr

14531305004_40222db130_z.jpg

Smart Boy-2 by Sister Kyoya, on Flickr

I really should be asleep right now but saw these and thought I'd post them. I'll probably have more to say tomorrow, but my initial thoughts are that it looks really good (Arms/ legs have muscles!) but I think the abs are a bit too defined? Here is my point of comparison (because Eiji is supposed to be high school age?)

14532815515_c5937b2d25_z.jpg

Lucas- DD(S) Bro by Sister Kyoya, on Flickr

Bust & torso- Obitsu, Body- DDS, Head DDH-05

I'm too tired to think properly but I am curious to know what others have to say.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

DivinitaAria

For Eiji, I, personally, think the Free! look is too muscular. I also do not like six packs on male dolls.

Eiji appears to have an average build...the build of the average asian male where swimming/working out isn't his top priority...slender arms, long and slender torso...

For male dolls in general I would say toned but not muscly...more average...not overly yaoi..

now I'm just being specific!

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

mangaemi

yikes yeah this is like barbie doll muscular - Danny should just take some cues from the male resin doll world, make them defined but not just busting at the seams with the muscle... XD

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Ravendruid

I'm hoping he follows through with what he's mentioned elsewhere about two versions. I kinda like the big muscled guy for certain characters, but losing the washboards would let him have a lot more general uses.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

JChiibs

14533944822_1056bcd89e_z.jpg

OMG... Free! bodies! I mean, uh... it would be nice to have Rei...

Ok, geekyness aside I'm really happy that Danny is so willing to do two different versions. The only thing I'm a bit confused about is if the pics he posted last night were the macho version. I hope so. If it were the slim version, the macho body might look like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger. It is so awesome having a make DD type body, but I think Danny went a tad overboard with the toning.

I'd love for the slim body to be a slim body. I like my geeky boys. Sure it is fun to have the geek with the buffness (Angel Beats' Takamatsu) but that is the exception if you ask me.

Hmmmm, yep too much muscle definition for my tastes. I think something like this would be good:

http://doll-granado.com/body_lads

He (the Granado body) is very fit with some definition, but not bulging or too old looking.

Yes, this exactly!

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Yukamina

Sister Kyoya, glad you agree on the Granado body, maybe Danny could use it for referencing?

A slim body would be prefect for me Especially if he's a bit shorter than the macho one I like petite pretty boys best in general.

Sturmhornisse

I actually like the Ringdoll 72 cm body: http://www.ringdoll.com/goods.php?id=148

Yeah resin boys would be a good orientation for Danny as those are 3D and not 2D like pics!

The teaser pics would be nice for a man but not a boy like Eiji. I actually prefer men to boys but I kind of got used to bishonen by now LOL

JChiibs
Sister Kyoya, glad you agree on the Granado body, maybe Danny could use it for referencing?

A slim body would be prefect for me Especially if he's a bit shorter than the macho one I like petite pretty boys best in general.

I posted the link on Danny's Smart Doll Boys thread on Fig.fm so we'll see if he has anything to say about it. I'd love to have Ralph on a Smart Boy body, but the distinctly muscular body just wouldn't suit him at all. He's too lazy to work out. In general I'd rather have more slender & lightly toned boys over the uber muscles, but I can't deny that there are some anime guys that it would work for. Free! boys (obviously), Vash the Stampede, Gourry Gabriev (Slayers), Mori (Ouran), and Kotetsu T. Kaburagi/Wild Tiger (Tiger & Bunny).

I had originally hoped that my vinyl boys would outnumber my girls, so its no surprise that I'm so excited about all of this. I'm getting really curious to see what Eiji's sculpt looks like!

~Sister Kyoya

Suzuna

I think it would be nice if there was a washboard/no washboard option personally, kind of like how Mirai has s/m/l bust.

mangaemi
Hmmmm, yep too much muscle definition for my tastes. I think something like this would be good:

http://doll-granado.com/body_lads

He (the Granado body) is very fit with some definition, but not bulging or too old looking.

YES - Grando has the best male body sculpts I think (if you're looking for a non-feminine man sculpt). My friend has one of the big biiiiig Grando one, and he has very good muscle sculpting

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

JChiibs

And now for your up to the minute news!

14351218760_5a5064a269_z.jpg

I would assume that hoso is referring to thin or slender. Romaji is so unhelpful.

I'm already starting to think how my DD t-shirt pattern would need to be altered for the Smart boys. Of course the fun part is doing the image designs.

~Sister Kyoya

mangaemi

Someone needs to mention to him to put more effort on the hands as well

Galvatim

Or just make the wrist parts work with those new giant DD hands. Those things are huge.

Will Eiji have stormtrooper armor? I'd buy a 1/3 scale stormtrooper.

mangaemi
Or just make the wrist parts work with those new giant DD hands. Those things are huge.

Will Eiji have stormtrooper armor? I'd buy a 1/3 scale stormtrooper.

bwhahaahaha XD that's true he should have it. Though Danny's got connections, I wonder if he'd have Disney licensing connections.. hehe

yokha

For me free! Boys looks okay, atleast makoto and haru, they don't have to much muscle, I was on the swimming team, at high school and college, the free! Body just looks like us back then and even some of my friend have more muscle than rin lol. that granado body looks good, and ringdoll also have a great body sculpt, they're lean and toned.

Eustia

Don't you think you should make a thread for Eiji? I know a lot of you are very excited about the prospect of a male doll, but this thread is about Mirai.

JChiibs
Don't you think you should make a thread for Eiji? I know a lot of you are very excited about the prospect of a male doll, but this thread is about Mirai.

Woops sorry!

--Moved post to new thread HERE--

~Sister Kyoya

DivinitaAria

Figured I would post this here, but I saw on FB that there will be a selection of skin tones for the Smartdoll body! Yay!

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Coco

Yay! Brown and black! I hope they turn out to be nice colors. I really prefer tan dolls, so I'm doubly hoping for a nice cinnamon tan.

Think of the bikinis!