Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Ui-

71F0BE21-EC48-47E7-876E-F41FFB126096.jpeg.2ad2d6f2bef7bdbb4038e563b04a658d.jpeg

Snow Miku watching “I Want to Eat your Pancreas” showing at Sakura Con! (Her badge is signed by the English voice actress of Rimuru. She was SO funny and nice! lol)

D9C68A4B-7256-4EC1-A9C9-8B9CE4308230.jpeg.9ef33c9e9e48b16fc9eb8b99d73b1794.jpeg

Snow Miku found her bigger sister! 😂

(ignore my shoes lmao I bought the yukata set at the con because I didn’t have a silk one. Forgot my tabi and geta since I wasn’t planning on this purchase because of Anna and Elsa. Damn cons draining wallets 😂)

Edited by Ui-
  • Like 5

Silverwing

I love those pictures. I'm sad because I couldn't be there this year. You're Miku looks beautiful and you look like you are having a great time! I'm hoping to go next year when things have relaxed a bit more. I can't wait to bring my Miku around the con again. Thanks for posting these! it's great to see the con is back! :)

Anna-neko

Can you believe it has literally been a full year since my darling Mari's last photo session?!?!
Same sweet girl, different flowers

52072485219_5133863471_c.jpg

• Like 6

baldylox

It's a crime you don't take more pics of her adorable little self.  😉  We need more of her stat!  

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Anna-neko
4 hours ago, baldylox said:

It's a crime you don't take more pics of her adorable little self.  😉  We need more of her stat! 

You are so right, sir!!

Here, have some more of this cheerful girl in a sea of purple
52073485315_326fbdd20d_c.jpg

• Like 6

scripple

One of the few DDs I brought home knowing the look they would have before I got her.  Still mostly unchanged 10 years later.

bjdimg_20220514_001_900.jpg

• Like 9

ragnamuffin
On 5/15/2022 at 1:30 PM, scripple said:

One of the few DDs I brought home knowing the look they would have before I got her.  Still mostly unchanged 10 years later.

bjdimg_20220514_001_900.jpg

Who is she? She’s gorgeous 😍

finnleo

If any of your dolls need some late 80's early 90's retro computing in their life, there's this to be had:

52122569155_77694a208d_b.jpgnagato108

For commodore fans the A500 mini, seems to be a pretty good scale match for DD's. I guess the C64 mini would have been too, but I missed out on that thing because I actually did have one in 1/1 scale... too bad the built in game library isnt that great so its a fairly expensive high quality prop (although it does come with the USB mouse and gamepad)

now I guess I need to either reconfigure my old monitor prop into suitable beige, or build another from scratch...

Edited by finnleo
  • Like 6

Xiongmao

I posted this in the waiting room but here's Towa with her new sister Uzuki. She actually is a sister... a DDS. I'll post better photos when I get more time. Incidentally she's the Smile and Treats version, so comes with a gorgeous dress.

spacer.png

On 6/4/2022 at 8:05 PM, finnleo said:

For commodore fans the A500 mini, seems to be a pretty good scale match for DD's. I guess the C64 mini would have been too, but I missed out on that thing because I actually did have one in 1/1 scale... too bad the built in game library isnt that great so its a fairly expensive high quality prop (although it does come with the USB mouse and gamepad)

now I guess I need to either reconfigure my old monitor prop into suitable beige, or build another from scratch...

Thanks for posting the A500. The first computer I ever bought was an A1200 - heavily souped up with 68030 processor and 200Mb hard disk (!). I'd buy the A500 pack but it doesn't contain Syndicate 😪.

• Like 3

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

finnleo
1 hour ago, Xiongmao said:

Thanks for posting the A500. The first computer I ever bought was an A1200 - heavily souped up with 68030 processor and 200Mb hard disk (!). I'd buy the A500 pack but it doesn't contain Syndicate

a bit off topic, but ...

If personal experiences were to go by I would have preferred an Atari ST in terms of Wedge era machines, since I had a 520STFM back in the day ... currently have a 1040STe lurking about with four megs of ram ... and a friend has two Falcons just for funzies. But the amiga was king in terms of games and sort of always wanted one. maybe if I ever get a resin 3D printer, then I might try to make a ST-mini myself, because I dont see filament printers working too well with the distinctive airvents.

after some investigation The A500 mini seems to be a rasberry pi in disguise... or at least its running off an AmiBerry emulator, and with a little tweak you can access the amiberry side of things, and run almost whatever amiga soft you want on it.

Xiongmao

Old camera and even older photo editing software but here's DDdy Towa (left) and new arrival DDS Uzuki Shimamura Smile & Treats Edition (right).

Look out boy dolls 😊!

I'm a little scared to dress Uzuki in her default dark wig and outfit before getting bodysuits, wig caps etc. In the meantime here she is in the wrong sized Kitty Ears set Towa was sent in 2020. I must say it was a heck of a squeeze getting the top to fit Uzuki. Maybe it's meant for S not M bust sizes. I like this outfit though... the skirt material feels really nice.

Our ultimate aim this year is to get them Rem and Ram outfits because that would be the ultimate cosplay duo (Towa will be Ram and Uzuki Rem).

spacer.png

• Like 4

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

foo

My first two DDs ^^ Yaya's been wearing that for almost a year. I look at her and it's like, do I want to change that outfit? No.

52203755926_6c354368bd_b.jpg

Sakuya & Yaya by bodolza, on Flickr

• Like 9

BeyondTime
7 hours ago, foo said:

I look at her and it's like, do I want to change that outfit? No

Yeah, when they have the perfect outfit you don't want to change anything about them.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Xiongmao

Battle Vixens Towa. This outfit arrived today although it didn't appear to come with an eye patch. I might have to learn how to sew.

spacer.png

I think this outfit really suits her, so there's a good chance of it becoming a favourite outfit. It could be a great one should I ever take Towa to a convention.

• Like 5

finnleo

I guess the new girl has to gratuate to the general side of things, so thus sticking this here...

52317232448_6ac92619f0_c.jpg

Kaede034

From the latest trips duty-free shop raid ... I got a set of Kyrö whisky mini bottles which I am actually quite stoked about, since originally I thought these guys were silly to even attempt what they did, but instead their brand is now quite distinguished in certain circles ... especially with a certain arizonan gun enthusiast amusingly.

Also I think I now have enough mini bottles (30-40 depending on how you count) to make a bartender diodrama... oh well ... *Adds to the growing pile of projects that will probably never be... *

• Like 3

usagisea
On 7/9/2022 at 1:51 AM, foo said:

My first two DDs ^^ Yaya's been wearing that for almost a year. I look at her and it's like, do I want to change that outfit? No.

52203755926_6c354368bd_b.jpg

Sakuya & Yaya by bodolza, on Flickr

The doll on the left is stunning!! I love her mature face and look! Great fashion sense on them both 😄

• Like 1

Xiongmao
2 hours ago, finnleo said:

I stocked up on these a couple of Christmasses ago, but I don't yet have any Japanese whiskys. If I find the bottles I do have again I'll take some more photos with my girls. If you can find it, the mini Kraken (rum) bottle is arguably the coolest mini bottle of all.

finnleo
19 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

coolest mini bottle of all

I personally prefer the original Finlandia Vodka bottle in terms of coolest (as it is of the Tapio Wirkkala Frozen ice aesthetic even), which I have one in my collection back from 1998 or thereabouts, though I need to refill it ... because reasons.

as for modern eye-catchers I do have Bottega, Hendricks and Diplomatico mini bottles ... and then there's always the classic Jaëgermeister in mini and baby-mini forms.

cluffy
6 hours ago, finnleo said:

I guess the new girl has to gratuate to the general side of things, so thus sticking this here...

Kaede034

your kaede is so cute..! shes gonna get drunk and tell so many bad puns, hehe

finnleo
14 hours ago, littleclover said:

shes gonna get drunk and tell so many bad puns

slightly joking, considering how much booze is on the table at the moment while taking inventory of the mini bottles, puns are probably going to be the least of the problems.

• Like 1