Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Ui-
On 10/15/2021 at 3:23 PM, Chise said:

there's a bunch of final english chapter of AoT hype..... so this is my joinin in

That’s so cool. I love ODM gear. It’s so expensive to buy them for cosplays. I love how the straps are accurate too. (He had an actual engineer help him design those for the manga. You’d actually need those straps to move "omnidirectionally" without them).

But I do have to ask, since I’ve always wanted to do a Mikasa doll. Where on earth did you get the outfit? Did someone customize it? What about the ODM gear and straps? I think I only see one though… are they just really expensive? Super awesome though. 

On 10/15/2021 at 1:29 PM, BeyondTime said:

Vlad the Impaler is spinning in his grave right about now. -.-

LOL. It’s actually a Luts Airi doll (1/4) and has creepy eyes and vampire teeth. (The mouth is open, and comes with a tongue and teeth). She’s resin though, that’s why I didn’t post a picture of her when discussing her. If it’s ok, I’ll post a picture. I can have her sitting next to my Miku dollfie, posing together, if that’s allowed. 

She’s pretty in her black outfit (it’s a minifee outfit but fits her perfectly). Her wig is a mess since I never got around to styling it (was in the process of moving, and she’s still packed).

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, Ui- said:

If it’s ok, I’ll post a picture. I can have her sitting next to my Miku dollfie, posing together, if that’s allowed. 

Resin's hanging out with your DD is generally OK as long as the main focus of the image is on topic.

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Anna-neko
15 hours ago, Ui- said:

But I do have to ask, since I’ve always wanted to do a Mikasa doll. Where on earth did you get the outfit? Did someone customize it? What about the ODM gear and straps? I think I only see one though… are they just really expensive? Super awesome though. 

From-Sen.com  I feel like by now everyone is hella tired of hearing me gush about them, but From-Sen is where ya wanna go for all ya DD cosplay needs!
This particular uniform comes as almost-full set: white pants, white shirt (with actual legit buttonholes & tiny buttons! no snaps here!), jacket, green cape, entire belts thing & hipwrap & a red scarf for Mikasa specifically. Only thing missing is the boots, which here I'm using the ones from SakuraTaisen3

As for the 3DMG? oooh man, ya gonna luv this! It is CHOPSTICKS! The blades themselves & one case to place them into. Sadly, only could track down the one of these, so my girl is stuck with half the gear (but im sure with all the fan-made 3D prints, this part is probly easier to make yourself now)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ui-
1 hour ago, Chise said:

From-Sen.com  I feel like by now everyone is hella tired of hearing me gush about them, but From-Sen is where ya wanna go for all ya DD cosplay needs!
This particular uniform comes as almost-full set: white pants, white shirt (with actual legit buttonholes & tiny buttons! no snaps here!), jacket, green cape, entire belts thing & hipwrap & a red scarf for Mikasa specifically. Only thing missing is the boots, which here I'm using the ones from SakuraTaisen3

As for the 3DMG? oooh man, ya gonna luv this! It is CHOPSTICKS! The blades themselves & one case to place them into. Sadly, only could track down the one of these, so my girl is stuck with half the gear (but im sure with all the fan-made 3D prints, this part is probly easier to make yourself now)

I love you. And hey, if you’re telling someone who doesn’t know, why not send them more business! Hahaha. It’s truly well done. Bravo. 

and chopsticks lmao priceless. You’re probably one of the only people with such decorative repurposed chopsticks (and that gear specifically. Man I’m sooo jealous)

oooh and quick question. You don’t happen to have a photo that emphasizes the boots, do you? I’m really curious to see more. I love love love it. 

Edited by Ui-

mayaiincho

My favorite photo from my last camping trip 😛

Group Shot

I got a little carried away with Alsty's yuri moments too. >.<

I needed a horizontal signature

Edited by mayaiincho
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Ui-
On 10/19/2021 at 9:43 PM, mayaiincho said:

My favorite photo from my last camping trip 😛

Group Shot

I got a little carried away with Alsty's yuri moments too. >.<

I needed a horizontal signature

As a manga artist who does Yuri/shoujo-ai, it was nice to see these pictures. Very tasteful and cute. They look happy. Also, it’s a wonderful pose and the picture is taken at a wonderful angle, almost as if I drew that picture instead of you took a picture of it. Great talent there too. You even managed to make her cleavage tasteful. I’d let my daughter read my manga if I were that tasteful (sadly I am not lmao,I hide that I even am a mangaka from her).

Just looking at the picture makes me want to read a manga like Girlfriends or Citrus, or draw. Sfw by my standards as a father. Love the second picture very much.

Oculae

20211027_091904.jpg.2d13158c255cef85e43b483d9101737f.jpg

20211029_104416.jpg.ca633a74d62b617ae4ac15c8904d6501.jpg

Eiran was in a cool pastel and holographic outfit this week, and I grabbed some fun pictures of him in the office! He's got a cellphone from an old gachapon machine in the second one. 😁

• Like 4

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Ui-
On 10/30/2021 at 1:57 PM, Oculae said:

20211027_091904.jpg.2d13158c255cef85e43b483d9101737f.jpg

20211029_104416.jpg.ca633a74d62b617ae4ac15c8904d6501.jpg

Eiran was in a cool pastel and holographic outfit this week, and I grabbed some fun pictures of him in the office! He's got a cellphone from an old gachapon machine in the second one. 😁

You should do Shuichi or Yuki from Gravitation. For some reason this reminds me of Shuichi. 

• Like 1

foo

Marisa arrived this week, after being trapped in DHL's Cincinnati hub for six days. I was originally hoping to do something Hallowe'en themed, but it feels kinda pointless to try that now (ーー')

51663169588_e97df4d613_b.jpg

Marisa Kirisame ☆彡 by bodolza, on Flickr

It bugs me that I styled her hair wrong in that photo, her ears shouldn't be so visible. I was basically working in the dark and was more worried about her hat.

I don't know if she's pouting or smirking but it's so cute,

51663175878_5cf47aa572_b.jpg

Poutsmirk by bodolza, on Flickr

• Like 11

MrFjmg03

Oyuki. I don’t share this gal enough 💗 

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 3

Elagabalus

I'm really bad at sharing pics short of popping them up on insta and forgetting 😭 oldest->newest:

51689551613_08c05283af_o.png

51689282181_cba0e7992c_o.png

51688494572_71bb43a14e_o.png

• Like 8

battrastard
31 minutes ago, foo said:

Whenever I look at her mouth I can imagine her making a sound 😋

51691261487_bde3068b3e_b.jpg

Not Silent by bodolza, on Flickr

Every time I see your pics of her, I'm really liking that little smirk of hers! Can't wait to get mine! 

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

hellFlower

Had an arrival today, it's Miss Miku herself! She's a cutie, I'm real glad I got her.

51712861971_b5a9bbe90d_b.jpg

She's a Snow Miku from the 2015 pre-order, but by some miracle she still matches current semi-white, so I'll probably swap her over to an F3 at some point in the far, far future.

• Like 4

baldylox
8 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

My Dauntless 💖

8EB24B8F-C6E9-49A9-8646-7921D1E5CF32.jpeg

She's stunning!  <3<3<3 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

ChrisFhey

Okay, so, someone please tell me how I'm supposed to get any work done like this...

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ChrisFhey

We went outside for a bit today. It's horror season. [insert evil laughter]

51747567260_4603ecdcb8_b.jpg

And a little less creepy.

51745956707_90302518ae_b.jpg

ChrisFhey
18 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

hopefully, my last!

You know full well that's not how it goes. 😄

• Haha 2

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, ChrisFhey said:

You know full well that's not how it goes. 😄

Welp, I ran out of space. I still need to figure when Yshtola is going to be displayed, as I have literally ran out of horizontal surfaces LMAO

I may have a couple of dolls hanging from the ceiling, like bats!

7 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

She's lovely - and I love that jacket...

... but shouldn't the photo better go into the Smart Doll > Photos > Smart Doll Photo Randoms! thread instead of the DD one?

MMM you may be right >_> I'll make sure to use it next time, sorryyy

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩