Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Rajke
On 8/28/2022 at 5:56 PM, finnleo said:

I guess the new girl has to gratuate to the general side of things, so thus sticking this here...

52317232448_6ac92619f0_c.jpg

Kaede034

From the latest trips duty-free shop raid ... I got a set of Kyrö whisky mini bottles which I am actually quite stoked about, since originally I thought these guys were silly to even attempt what they did, but instead their brand is now quite distinguished in certain circles ... especially with a certain arizonan gun enthusiast amusingly.

Also I think I now have enough mini bottles (30-40 depending on how you count) to make a bartender diodrama... oh well ... *Adds to the growing pile of projects that will probably never be... *

Beautiful girl and an awesome photo. This photo has the potential to use with different text. She’s very cute and those bottles are the perfect size. I also like the clean background you choose. @onion24@

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Oculae

I already shared my one Eiran pic from the meet I went to on Sunday on my personal topic, but this one has a slightly different pose that I like. ❤️

20220828_120018.jpg.1a51ac6f76de2c4cfd5eea4ef22ef8d3.jpg

And a bonus unglamorous pic from after the meet - he joined me for dinner!

20220828_162919.jpg.1967ccd64d6a4e3f083625b0df2d3892.jpg

• Like 6

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Mega Negi

It's Miku's birthday! Mine is celebrating by dressing down. I'm bringing her to SacAnime this weekend. Maybe I'll let her stay in this outfit.

MikuDay22.jpg

• Like 3

scripple

Just a quick shot of my Yuki.  I wasn't sure on the socks. The best choices were plain gray or these. The old character Hannah whom this doll used to represent in DDT I thought would say the plain gray weren't cheerful enough though so I went with these.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Xiongmao

My first outdoors Dollfie shoot in over a year and the sun went in 5 minutes after I left my house.

Anyway, here's DDS Uzuki Alice up a tree. This outfit was a nice find on Mandarake, even though that hair bow is enormous. The wig is from AliExpress and I'll definitely be buying a lot more doll stuff from them.

spacer.png

The photo could be a little sharper but I'm testing my extremely underutilised Canon EF-S 60mm macro lens. It's apparently the ideal lens for portraiture, and the bokeh is seriously stunning. On the downside the focal length is quite long so I couldn't put Uzuki into my usual tree branch (plus she's much bigger than the Pureneemos).

• Like 3

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Mega Negi

Thursday and Friday, she stayed her casual outfit and she found this:

SA_Meeks1.jpg

• Haha 6

finnleo

slightly self serving theme this time, considering im not even brittish... but, the recent news did tug me a bit.

52345551125_5fa2360ac3_b.jpg

saber312

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

BeyondTime
On 9/9/2022 at 5:57 AM, finnleo said:

the recent news did tug me a bit.

Pretty sure most of the world feels that way. For most of us I think there was something eternal about her, and now she's gone.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Xiongmao

Not an amazing quality photo but I'm in a tearing hurry to re-dress Kizuna into something else. Anyway, if any of you want some ideas about pretty Alice-in-Wonderland style dresses for Dollfies then here's two Volks outfits. The pink one is the Princess Pink Jumper and is widely available. The blue one is the Tenshi No Koromo and dates from 2013 so will be more difficult to find now. Kizuna is wearing her original wig, but Uzuki's is from AliExpress and was a really fabulous find - it fits Dollfies well and looks gorgeous (although it needs a good brush now).

Oh and the shoes are by Shoes Boutique. Kizuna's wearing long socks we bought a while ago. We bought some new Volks ones but they seemed massive on her for some reason so they'll go to Towa.

spacer.png

• Like 2

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

Xiongmao

Volks Bear raincoat set. You have no idea how difficult it is to stuff Uzuki's hair into this hood, plus the hood blows down at the slightest puff of wind 😂.

spacer.png

• Like 2

scripple

I decided it was time to give my Sakuya a new look.  Here it is.

spacer.png

• Like 6

hellFlower

My Miku got a new wig from CotinDoll today! Fringe needs some styling, but the fibres are really nice.

52367662717_911c3c2530_b.jpg

I was planning on giving her a new faceup, but seeing her now I'm not so sure she needs it. Maybe I'll just touch up her existing one a bit.

• Like 4

Orpheus
On 9/12/2022 at 11:13 AM, Xiongmao said:

The pink one is the Princess Pink Jumper

I got this for Dorothy recently and I liked it a lot. I didn't get any really good pictures with her in it but I'll at least post this one.

spacer.png

• Like 7

Xiongmao

Here's Kizuna Rin Josephine awaiting a sailing vessel after having been banished from her kingdom for unspeakable wickedness...

spacer.png

The light was fabulous tonight plus there was no wind (really rare for round here). Sadly our stylist (i.e. me) forgot to straighten the dress's sash so the rest of the photos were ruined 😭.

• Like 5

Xiongmao

When ur running for ur train but ur head is full of dreamy thoughts about Kaito and u end up faceplanting on the platform...

spacer.png

She's OK and no kawaii sticking plasters were required 😁.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

di-chan123

Dressed up for the month of October! 

2DE1EDF0-5DF6-452D-96B7-691A7C18C81C.jpeg

• Like 9

Xiongmao

Tonight we were blessed by a sunset and not a breath of wind, so Uzuki and one of our Picco Neemos ventured out for a quick after work photoshoot. She's wearing the samurai Yaiba outfit that appeared on Volks Japan a few weeks ago. It comes with everything she's wearing and the wig too. I made her knife on my 3D printer. I should have a go at making her some more accessories.

I wasn't sure about Uzuki at first but now I absolutely adore her. She's such a sweetie. We might do an outfit change tomorrow. Kizuna seems to be forever Daughter of Evil, so Uzuki has to undertake the bulk of the dressing up (until we get more smaller outfits for the new girls).

spacer.png

• Like 2

bananaaether
On 10/2/2022 at 11:38 AM, di-chan123 said:

Dressed up for the month of October! 

2DE1EDF0-5DF6-452D-96B7-691A7C18C81C.jpeg

Late reply but oh my GOD I'm exploding, is that a Sakura and a Syaoran!? They're both so cute! Please tell me you have more photos of them!

• Like 1

di-chan123
On 10/18/2022 at 2:08 AM, bananaaether said:

Late reply but oh my GOD I'm exploding, is that a Sakura and a Syaoran!? They're both so cute! Please tell me you have more photos of them!

Thank you! I do have a few more photos, and he’s got new clothes on the way. I’ll try to remember to make a post about it once they arrive. 🥰

• Like 1

Xiongmao

What can I say? My girls love Halloween 👻!

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Grover864
44 minutes ago, foo said:

be scared

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😱.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Xiongmao

Towa trying on our AliExpress Re:Zero maid outfit. She's really unsure whether to go to the next anime convention as Ram or Rem. Actually she's not sure she'll wear this outfit at all, as her favourite anime is now Spy x Family. Maybe she'll steal Yor's outfit instead.

My sister in law makes the Dollfie-sized bears.

Also if anyone asks why Dollfies are so expensive, just look at just how detailed Towa's right hand is.

spacer.png

• Like 2