Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Anna-neko

wait wait wait.... why isn't everyone busting out the Taiga mini-figs to terrorize the chibi Sabers?!?!?!

anyway, my lovely desk crew celebrated in highest of style
51793267124_626b3e94fd_c.jpg

• Like 4

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, Chise said:

wait wait wait.... why isn't everyone busting out the Taiga mini-figs to terrorize the chibi Sabers?!?!?!

anyway, my lovely desk crew celebrated in highest of style

Love how you have Rin styled.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Katherine
On 6/23/2011 at 7:51 PM, baldylox said:

Here's random...

Lenny keeping the girls feet warm.

5188368930_62afea1820_z.jpg

Billy

Does your cat ever attack ur dolls ? Extremely cute though.

baldylox
7 hours ago, Katherine said:

Does your cat ever attack ur dolls ? Extremely cute though.

Good lord that's an old photo!  That's way back when I only had 3 girls!  😉 

Lenny was a VERY chill kitty.  He let me lay the dolls all over him and pose them with him and he never messed with them at all.  He was the best kitty ever.  Sadly he passed away a few years ago and I really miss him.  I have new kitties now and they're cool but Lenny was one of a kind.  <3 

Billy

• Like 4

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Katherine
1 hour ago, baldylox said:

Good lord that's an old photo!  That's way back when I only had 3 girls!  😉 

Lenny was a VERY chill kitty.  He let me lay the dolls all over him and pose them with him and he never messed with them at all.  He was the best kitty ever.  Sadly he passed away a few years ago and I really miss him.  I have new kitties now and they're cool but Lenny was one of a kind.  <3 

Billy

<3 yes agreed , thank you for sharing that with me

• Like 1

Ui-

I got this a week ago, FINALLY, and it was SO worth the wait. I wanted to post a picture sooner, but I wasn’t feeling too well. I’ll post some more detailed angles later in a separate thread.

But this outfit is WOW. It came in a blue box, not the plastic bags I’m used to. The dress is gigantic… and it comes with a wig too, with her fringe braided on one side. The hat snaps around her twin tails so it stays in that position too. Then the chains and beads, has another snap on the hat where those ribbons are, and the chains wrap the hair nicely. It’s really pretty. Take a gander! Also, you can see the back of her hat in the mirror reflecting. It’s a clock!

Gosh. I’m so impressed with this. I can for sure see why they pushed the release date back so many times  

I took off her painted hands and used a pair of extras (I have like 100 pairs of hands in flesh and sws 😂 Duplicates for multiple dolls etc).

DCD3AC02-5419-4CD7-B456-55A52AD99D21.jpeg.63d74949ccd28029e2f1c8be5d8b3adf.jpeg8A64C457-DC99-4204-838A-4B7D2F29DDF8.jpeg.ea4f197284f1a55ee5a7b1ac84311487.jpeg

I’ll post pictures of the back of the outfit later. This was a quick photo I took before my phone died when I was dressing her. Thennnn I felt too unwell. Anyway. :)

Female Chuckie behind you, Miku, watch out! 😂 (So glad they made Rena, though I wish she was DDP sized)

And @baldylox Just so I don’t have to double post, that “Good lord that’s an old photo!” comment made me laugh. You and only three girls? How many days did that last until it became 4? 😂

very cute photo though. I mainly wanted to comment because I have a Maine Coon who completely leaves my dolls alone too. I don’t trust him with them like that to pose though. Lol. That’s brave. My 18 year old kitty passed away in 2018. Got him since then, and I’ve been collecting Dollfies since then too. Or about. So he knows to NOT. He knocked Emilia over once and I flipped out 😂

Edited by Ui-
  • Like 7

baldylox
15 hours ago, Ui- said:

And @baldylox Just so I don’t have to double post, that “Good lord that’s an old photo!” comment made me laugh. You and only three girls? How many days did that last until it became 4? 😂  Very cute photo though. I mainly wanted to comment because I have a Maine Coon who completely leaves my dolls alone too. I don’t trust him with them like that to pose though. Lol. That’s brave. My 18 year old kitty passed away in 2018. Got him since then, and I’ve been collecting Dollfies since then too. Or about. So he knows to NOT. He knocked Emilia over once and I flipped out 😂

My 4th girl arrived almost 3 months to the day later from when that photo was taken.  So 90 days or so?  😉  Sorry to hear about your kitty loss.  I've had quite a few leave me in my lifetime so I know that pain.  Lenny and his sister Squiggy were super easy going and let me pose the dolls on them or around them with no issues at all.  If they weren't in the mood they'd simply walk off.  And when I wasn't around, they knew not to mess with the dolls.  They got trained with a water bottle sprayer when they were little, same with my cats now.  If I saw them on the shelf or anywhere near them I'd spritz them with the water.  😄 

Billy

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

di-chan123

Sakura and Syaoran want to wish everyone a happy Valentine’s Day ❤️❤️

BF8A142B-18B7-42A0-98FA-62AE9285D882.jpeg

• Like 8

Tasuke
13 hours ago, di-chan123 said:

Sakura and Syaoran want to wish everyone a happy Valentine’s Day ❤️❤️

BF8A142B-18B7-42A0-98FA-62AE9285D882.jpeg

SO MANY wonderful 1/3 Sakura Kinomoto customs out there!!

makes one ponder indeed whyever VOLKS, AZONE or anyone else out there has yet to secure rights

to produce official large-scale CCS dolls!! it baffles the mind!!!

at any rate, Beautiful Customs of yours there!! Congrats!!

i've my own custom Sakura of sorts, -in minuscule 1/6- a hybrid of the 2017 TAKARA Liccarize reissue Sakura, and the OBITSU BODY 26;

Sakura_Kinomoto_2-15-22_RESIZE_30.jpg?wi

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Chiakisenpai

Finally got the doll of my dreams! 

I'll be sending her head off for a faceup tomorrow but for now I had to do one photoshoot with her before then

IMG_3188 edit.jpg

• Like 10

finnleo

A bit of a less happy photo, but in the end I thought it was nice enough to share anyways:

51908106215_99f909078e_b.jpg

melancholy009nt

technical stats, 35mm DX lens on a FX frame, one LED bulb overhead, and three shot HDR, edited for size only.

Edited by finnleo
  • Like 5

Chiakisenpai

vacation week!

IMG_3271.jpg

• Like 5

MagicalRozen

20220311_225728.jpg.b80430ebc20930b9271b3e840b068e97.jpg

Reina: Awooooo!

Moriko: Hey, not funny kiddo.

• Like 2

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, Ann, Sana, Kana, Robin, Amane, And Others That May Come And Go.

Beani

Just two girls looking stunnin'.

51962230215_d1924ab656_z.jpg

• Like 7

Oculae

20220406_091916.jpg.15ce806facddf185b5674d0d03829b96.jpg

Poppy! First time I've had a vinyl friend in the office with me in weeks. 😁

• Like 4

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

Chiakisenpai

Welcomed home my Miku yesterday! So happy with her new faceup

IMG_3651.jpg

• Like 9

Gallye

dcoV18i.jpg

Nessa got a fancy ice-princess outfit! She's stoked. 😄

• Like 5

Tasuke
10 hours ago, Gallye said:

dcoV18i.jpg

Nessa got a fancy ice-princess outfit! She's stoked. 😄

She's Adorable!!!

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

MagicalRozen
On 4/7/2022 at 1:28 AM, Oculae said:

20220406_091916.jpg.15ce806facddf185b5674d0d03829b96.jpg

Poppy! First time I've had a vinyl friend in the office with me in weeks. 😁

She's so unique! I absolutely adore them!! 🥰

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, Ann, Sana, Kana, Robin, Amane, And Others That May Come And Go.

Oculae

Here's another of Poppy since I finally painted her head wings the right color!

IMG_20220414_151559_185.jpg.12cb6ec3157be5ceef34ae795ad1b84d.jpg

There were like 6 of these shirts for cheap on Manda, so I caved and got one. 😆

• Like 2

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!