Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

DesertPhantom51

A quick Halloween nostalgic kick!  Happy Halloween everybody! 

20201031_201913.jpg

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

IenNesto
On 10/4/2020 at 11:12 AM, Elagabalus said:

50415780536_7f486c7586_o.png

This is an incredible photo! I love that there is so much green. And your girl looks cute with a drink in her hands c”: ❤️

• Like 5

IenNesto
On 11/5/2020 at 2:18 AM, Tokimemofan said:

CED3DDC8-E8DE-47D9-A55E-5785091A6483.jpeg.afc0778995e1d1e23167fafa3525da4f.jpegMy 3 newest additions

Congrats! They are amazing

It’s always nice to see a photo with Kizuna Ai. She has very sweet face mold

IceQueen

I’ve been feeling pretty discouraged with my photo taking abilities. But I think my Trinity turned out nice in this one. 🥰

5CAFD973-8BE7-40FA-9918-9F806D5049FB.jpeg

• Like 9

Gallye

I think it's a lovely photo, @IceQueen - and a lovely doll, to boot! I love that sweater. 🥰

• Like 1

Chiakisenpai

Rainy days ♡

IMG_0983.jpg

• Like 10

Conuresans

Digging through semi-old photos and... Idk about y'all but I don't quite think Sheryl wanted to be photographed that day. 😳 

DSC_0062 resize.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

merry-go-round

A portrait of my Lily-rose. I have a good weather today

P1060512.JPG

• Like 7

At home : Hanae (DDS Chihaya)

sinclair

At the beginning of the month Illya went with me to play with my big trains.

P1100803.png.88bce73cecba941b4bb0dfbe2a48c7a7.png

This is the one we took for a spin.

P1100806.png.3bdb272ea81a7c09777d572e4dbd9bb1.png

And this is one of my other locomotives.  It is in fact a real steam locomotive.  Uses coal as the fuel, and runs at about 120psi steam pressure.  It takes about 2 hours to go from cold to ready to go, so it doesn't get run very much as once I've taken 2 hours to get it going I run it all day long as it takes another 2 hours to cool down enough to be put away.  Don't have very many days where I can play all day long, so I'm grateful for my other locomotives that are more turn key.  But this little steamer is really fun to run when I have the time.

• Like 9

AliensOfGold

Christmas time although 2B sort of misses out because I don't have anything Christmas themed that fits her. Iori's hat has also succumbed to the bottomless pit that is their clothing box. Also demonstrating the strong stand.😁

spacer.png

Edited by AliensOfGold
  • Like 5

mayaiincho

My shot of the day from my last camping trip 😛 When the planets align just perfect and you happen to be taking pictures. Mash's glasses gives Alsty the perfect glasses girl appeal i've been searching for (finding 1/3 scaled glasses are kinda hard...).

Sigh... i need to upload photos from like 4 camping trip again when i accidentally set my jpeg res to 1000pixels rather than full res.

Shot of the Day :P

Edited by mayaiincho
  • Like 2

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Xiongmao

My Towa Hatsune doing some indoor gardening...

spacer.png

We still need to tidy up that Miku wig but the outfit's bow is at least where it should be now.

I need to take her outside as I live next to the sea and there's also a miniature railway (I've been inspired by Illya's outing above). If the shoot goes well I've promised her a virtual shopping trip on Mandarake.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

sinclair
On 12/12/2020 at 2:25 AM, Xiongmao said:

I need to take her outside as I live next to the sea and there's also a miniature railway (I've been inspired by Illya's outing above). If the shoot goes well I've promised her a virtual shopping trip on Mandarake.

What miniature railway is near you?  Trains has been my lifelong passion.  Now that I'm a member of a local live steam club, and I set my stuff running, there'll be more photos of my girls with trains.

• Like 2

Chilmark

I don't think I ever posted this one, even though it was my profile pic for a while... Kosmos in Central Park back in September.

tc4vk.jpg

• Like 4

Meowjima

Two of my new girls and an upgrade.

image0.jpg?width=355&height=473

image0.jpg?width=630&height=473

image0.jpg?width=473&height=473

• Like 1

mayaiincho

I was able to get my hands on that princess pompom dress from the recent volks USA lottery. I can't wait to get some photos done on it :)20201218_123234.jpg.5dc574aa5e69297110d5856d5e0791a7.jpg

Edited by mayaiincho
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

hellFlower

Finally finished TMP's new faceup! She also claimed Karin's default eyes. They're a much more vibrant green then her old ones.

I experimented a little with this one and I think it turned out better than how I normally do it! Better than her last one for sure. Not too fond of the mouth though, I'll have to go over it will acrylic if I want it to look nice and sharp.

ymp.jpg.a41fa7219533bed1248ba44fcd0ac4f4.jpg

Don't mind any stray fur... this outfit is like a super magnet for the stuff.

• Like 2

foo

Sakuya, a photo I took while there was just a few seconds left of sunset. I took this photo in a rush but it's nicer than I thought. I wish her hair was brushed.

50778172311_b34889bf07_b.jpg

Sakuya, Waning Sunet by bodolza, on Flickr

• Like 5

Gallye

xwjxfXJh.jpg

Nessa got a new outfit for New Year's! Partly seisua on Etsy, partly Volks, and partly stockings from who knows where!

gGdvLWh.jpg

• Like 2

Ui-
On 12/18/2020 at 8:01 PM, mayaiincho said:

I was able to get my hands on that princess pompom dress from the recent volks USA lottery. I can't wait to get some photos done on it :)20201218_123234.jpg.5dc574aa5e69297110d5856d5e0791a7.jpg

Please. For the all that is good and the love that goes with it. 

Take more pics. 

The wig. The dress the stockings. The glasses. The necklace. 

You have talent and I’d kill to see more. She’s GORGEOUS. 

Which doll is that? I need her. And what about the wig? In case it’s not an all in one doll. 

I just realized I was drooling. I want her so badly Lmaoooo. 

@Gallye If you don’t mind, could you please take more pictures of that doll in that outfit with all sorts of poses? She’s truly beautiful. You guys do such a wonderful job. I like to save as many pictures as possible and to get as many ideas as possible. I’d never steal anything, but get pieces here and there shouldn’t hurt. :) Thank you so much ahead of time. Your doll and the one I quoted are my favorite I’ve seen so far this year. Great job!

both of you!

Edited by Ui-