Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Photo-Randoms! SFW images ONLY please

Ui-
On 12/29/2020 at 10:30 PM, foo said:

Sakuya, a photo I took while there was just a few seconds left of sunset. I took this photo in a rush but it's nicer than I thought. I wish her hair was brushed.

50778172311_b34889bf07_b.jpg

Sakuya, Waning Sunet by bodolza, on Flickr

I like the sorta disheveled-at-the-end-of-the-day look. Beautiful. 

• Like 1

Silverwing

Sakuya is just one of those girls that looks beautiful no matter what she's wearing. You could dress her in a paper bag and it would become high fashion haha. I love the long lace vest though. and I agree her hair looks great!

• Like 2

Gallye

Thanks, @Ui-! Unfortunately I didn't have time to take any pictures today - stupid water heater busted a pipe AGAIN - but when I was taking those other pictures I also took a picture of her in just the Etsy outfit to add to my review:

dq6CYBJ.jpg

It shows off the skirt better! (The apron is Volks and was added afterwards.)

• Thanks 1

Manaphyyy

A smidge late, but Ai-chan was feeling very festive this holiday season.

20201224_220820.jpg

• Like 1

mayaiincho
On 1/2/2021 at 11:24 PM, Ui- said:

Please. For the all that is good and the love that goes with it. 

Take more pics. 

The wig. The dress the stockings. The glasses. The necklace. 

You have talent and I’d kill to see more. She’s GORGEOUS. 

Which doll is that? I need her. And what about the wig? In case it’s not an all in one doll. 

I just realized I was drooling. I want her so badly Lmaoooo. 

@Gallye If you don’t mind, could you please take more pictures of that doll in that outfit with all sorts of poses? She’s truly beautiful. You guys do such a wonderful job. I like to save as many pictures as possible and to get as many ideas as possible. I’d never steal anything, but get pieces here and there shouldn’t hurt. :) Thank you so much ahead of time. Your doll and the one I quoted are my favorite I’ve seen so far this year. Great job!

both of you!

She's a full custom 06 face. Everything is from another company >.< from the eyes, wig, necklace. I can get you a full list when I get home tonight. She has a light blush that has faded over the 8 years I've had her sadly. If I can find a new face for Alsty, I'll do that within the year probably. I really really want a SQ lab head, misty w/s 308_18 faceup in general.  I really like that mischievous appeal :)

Time to actually start looking for a person to do a face up for me. 

Edit-

Wig - http://en.leekeworld.com/product/lr-146e/369/?cate_no=57&display_group=1 (But it's Leeke's special BlackBerry Color, one of the very best color. It' has a different color tone in the sunlight, it's really awesome.)

Eyes - https://taobaobjd.tumblr.com/post/93410477728/white-dolly-story-eyes-90-yuan (It's the animatiec eyes or type C, its navy color i think)

Top - Her shirt is this - http://www.acbjd.com/musg006-1-p-10512.html?cPath=3_31  (careful with MU / MV studio. Great outfits and imo their quality are quite nice, though i feel like they have a grudge against me when I emailed Alice's Collection about errors on one of my tops and they sent me a better looking one but cheaply made)

Necklace -it's one of mangaemi's custom necklace that suppose to have a glow in the dark material in the glass orb. I actually just broke it a few days before so it happen to not have it. (it' normally is like this

Spoiler
P1010753

Edited by mayaiincho

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Xiongmao
On 1/3/2021 at 6:45 AM, Silverwing said:

Sakuya is just one of those girls that looks beautiful no matter what she's wearing. You could dress her in a paper bag and it would become high fashion haha. I love the long lace vest though. and I agree her hair looks great!

Yes she's really beautiful. I'm wondering if my Towa needs a friend.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

mahourora

Moes winter clothes came in! A touch too late for photos in the snow, but she looks adorable regardless! I has a lot of troubles with her boots (probably going to need to buy another set of feet so I don't keep changing them and risking severe damage) but because they're ten years old, and absolutely adorable, I'm okay with it! I hope you all are enjoying this winter season <3!

spacer.png

• Like 4

Kitsune

Oops problems with the photo link :S

Edited by Kitsune
  • Like 1

Tasuke

that's the disturbing thing about the modern high-end character doll hobby; the all-too-often very real presumption

that a given doll and/or their elements can be considered "Old" after a mere decade or so of aging.

for those of us in the pre-Y2K generations, "Old" at least, old to the point of potentially destructive aging,

generally means an item of three or four full decades of real age, not one of a mere ten years or less.

i hate to be a party pooper and all, but the fact that so much of today's otherwise fantastic collectables

seem to share a shelf life closer to that of dairy products,

than the decades of life cycle that could be expected from the silly old toys of my childhood, is indeed rather singularly disquieting to me...

• Sad 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Chiakisenpai

My Mai Sakurajima inspired Dollfie head is finally here! Painted by AtelierElivior on instagram~

(Thank you @sunlightandtea for the blank DDH09 head back in September!)

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1368-Recovered.jpg

Edited by Chiakisenpai
  • Like 6

DesertPhantom51

Oh she came out wonderful! Congrats, thanks for sharing! 

Edited by DesertPhantom51

foo

Having absolutely nowhere I could go this past new year's, I had more than enough time to prepare for a new years photo on time. I still failed (-‸ლ) But at least I had this cute miko on my desk all this time: 

50840455056_969dc074a7_b.jpg

Mini Miko by bodolza, on Flickr

I was hoping to do something more elaborate like using a photo backdrop, but she's really short and I didn't find a photo that wouldn't look weird as a backdrop. Also laziness.

Wishing for a Happy, Healthy, and Safe New Year by bodolza, on Flickr

50840411271_3532fd92cd_b.jpg

sunlightandtea
On 1/15/2021 at 1:28 PM, Chiakisenpai said:

My Mai Sakurajima inspired Dollfie head is finally here! Painted by AtelierElivior on instagram~

(Thank you @sunlightandtea for the blank DDH09 head back in September!)

Oh my goodness! She's gorgeous! Those eyes and wig are just perfect for her. And what a coincidence, AtelierElvior did my doll's face too! She does some truly amazing work.

🥰 Wishing you lots of fun times with your doll, friend!!

• Like 2

Ui-
On 1/4/2021 at 12:38 AM, Gallye said:

Thanks, @Ui-! Unfortunately I didn't have time to take any pictures today - stupid water heater busted a pipe AGAIN - but when I was taking those other pictures I also took a picture of her in just the Etsy outfit to add to my review:

dq6CYBJ.jpg

It shows off the skirt better! (The apron is Volks and was added afterwards.)

Oh my good god. I need that outfit and wig. For real. She’s so cute I’m squealing like a little girl. 

Thank you as well, @mayaiincho  You guys are giving me great options to buy new dolls clothes and wigs. 

DesertPhantom51

Getting my February outfits and diorama together, had to snap a quick shot of Emma waiting for everything to be done.  There's, like, a lot of static here, so forgive her hair.

393721202_EmmaFebruary2021Solosmall.jpg.90de86e9fd7d82dff6cd96c017fa0d69.jpg

• Like 8

Ageha

@DesertPhantom51 she's lovely! The roses look wonderful with her fiery hair!

Very terrible quality low-light photo from my phone, but I was posing Chiyuki with my Baymax plush the other night just because, and she looked so cute!

spacer.png

• Like 2

Galvatim

50916250981_443e073ea3_c.jpg

2B with new Yorha hearing enhancement.  

50914952653_837eb49f14_c.jpg

Or maybe elf Lucy?

50916243351_1ab01ce349_c.jpg

Planning to get this DDH-16 head a face-up and give her the elf ears.  

Kitsune

spacer.png

I've tried these golden eyes on Zero and I get some serious Jeanne d'Arc Alter vibes from her now (´v`)

https://twitter.com/ruin_lilien  

https://www.instagram.com/ruin_lilien/ 

• Like 3

DesertPhantom51

(Deleted due to a doll accident that destroyed her faceup and I don't want to keep it around) 

Edited by DesertPhantom51
  • Like 3

Silverwing

Got a new top for Rin the other day because I spoil her. and naturally she couldn't wait to model it. 🥰 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

BeyondTime
On 2/27/2021 at 3:41 PM, Silverwing said:

Got a new top for Rin the other day because I spoil her. and naturally she couldn't wait to model it. 🥰

She's rocking the girl-next-door look.

Seeing those pictures makes me realize that a new top I just ordered from Dollheart will, with a pair of jeans or cut-off shorts, suit my own Rin perfectly.

https://dollheart.net/en/pink-halter-top-dm000070-501

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

ItsMeMichelle
On 3/1/2021 at 12:13 AM, Cauldroness said:

Despite the cold winter weather and terrible light, I still managed to squeeze in a little photo fun today!

Who wants some Sweet Dolly Desserts today? 🧁

50991107337_e22d062d67_z.jpg

50990995446_527d747242_z.jpg

Full photoset over on my Instagram!

Ok, these pictures are dangerously cute!