Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

Sayomi

i have only Sahra version "Hello again" i've got her from hobby search and she is my fav ! i would like to buy also Lien "Angelic sigh III" they are really cute and great bodies :3

owned: Tibi - DDH03 || Miryoku - DDH06 || Ayame - DDH07 || Pyza - DDH10 || Saya - DDH09 || 2x obitsu (Misuzu , mizusu, Aoi ^___^ my sweet girls

Lizik-chan

I really like Azone dolls and have several myself .

I prefer Lien and Miu girls the most. And recently after I've got my first Azone 50 cm girl I came to be their big fan. Currently I've preordered Lila Black Raven II edition, but October when she will be released is soooooo far....

littlebearries
I really like Azone dolls and have several myself .

I prefer Lien and Miu girls the most. And recently after I've got my first Azone 50 cm girl I came to be their big fan. Currently I've preordered Lila Black Raven II edition, but October when she will be released is soooooo far....

Where do you go to find out what's coming out/preorderable in the Azone larger sizes? (50cm and such) all I know is HLJ for small ones.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

PlasticFantastic
Where do you go to find out what's coming out/preorderable in the Azone larger sizes? (50cm and such) all I know is HLJ for small ones.

Hobby Search and AmiAmi both sell the larger Azone sizes though I find they sell out quickly. I haven't deviated from DD but the Azone 50cm and 1/3 scales are appealing. ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Pupi

I really would like Raven and Nymph 1/3 scaled... Also Ika 1/6 scaled is cute with the hybrid hairs^^

The 1/3 scaled ones are expensive like DDs and you can't change them eyes, but them faces are still cute <3

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Sayomi

i like azone 50cm too. As all of us said : "They're cute" :3

here is my Sahra.

77182_107354606003503_100001868934874_60780_7315302_n.jpg

In Poland there are only two owners of the 26cm dolls of Azone

I have to make some fan sites about them ~!

owned: Tibi - DDH03 || Miryoku - DDH06 || Ayame - DDH07 || Pyza - DDH10 || Saya - DDH09 || 2x obitsu (Misuzu , mizusu, Aoi ^___^ my sweet girls

CocoBliss

I am making a custom one. I haven't finished the wig or the doll yet. I need to purchase some ZM to spray the head. I will show pics after I am done.

Wishlist: A Job,DDS Marisa,Reimu,& DDH-06

Zukin

They're quite lovely little dolls! I recently got the Kirino Pure neemo, she's adorable.

Galvatim

I have a few of Azone's 1/6 dolls. Up until recently, I've managed to keep from buying outfits for them... But Aoi-chan saw a kitty maid set that would fit Kuroko...

5882836114_018e20be07.jpg

021 by galvatim, on Flickr

5882839220_917028f11b.jpg

023 by galvatim, on Flickr

5882840508_cb3ea1ac41.jpg

024 by galvatim, on Flickr

Aoi: "Kuroko can also wear just the kimono. The obi has a kitty tail too!"

5882841828_3b7950fb7d.jpg

025 by galvatim, on Flickr

Kuroko: "Thank you for the new outfit, mommy!"

Aoi: "I'll be sure to make oniichan buy you lots more, dear!"

Sounds like I'll be buying more Pure Neemo XS outfits at least...

jun97

Aoi-chan and Kuroko looks so cute! Especially on the last picture.

scripple

These pure neemo are pretty cute. I have a couple of the Azone Hybrid Action Figure Saber dolls, and I'm not especially impressed with them. Actually my general unhappiness with them is the main reason I purchased my first DD.

I figured the DD Saber was probably the best Saber I could get, so I went ahead and picked one up hoping I would like it more than the Azone ones. I think since I'm hear you can guess how I felt after she arrived.

baldylox

I've always thought the Pureneemos were really cute and now that I have some, I *really* like them a lot! Yours is too cute Galvatim! How can you go wrong with a maid outfit AND nekomimi?

I added yet another to my family.... yeah yeah. I know.

But it's Azunyan!

Here are my three girls waiting for people to show up at the sewing meet I just had.

5871292958_394d56661c_z.jpg

A huge thanks to Salica and Chise for helping me adopt these precious little girls!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim
These pure neemo are pretty cute. I have a couple of the Azone Hybrid Action Figure Saber dolls, and I'm not especially impressed with them. Actually my general unhappiness with them is the main reason I purchased my first DD.

I figured the DD Saber was probably the best Saber I could get, so I went ahead and picked one up hoping I would like it more than the Azone ones. I think since I'm hear you can guess how I felt after she arrived.

I have the armored version of Azone Saber, with the extra Hollow Atraxia casual wear. She's ok, I like the idea behind the real metal armor. The shinplates are coming off the boots, which really annoys me. DD Saber looks much better.

I think Pure Neemos are pretty nice, though the articulation is limited compared to the Obitsu body Azone Saber has. Pure Neemos tend to look a little better though, the joints aren't as glaring. I want to get one of the new XS bodies with the increased posability, like Nanoha.

Baldylox, your three are very cute!

The cat maid set was on sale on HLJ, but it's sold out now. Hobby Search has it:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10104239 I have another outfit for Kuroko, but it needs a shirt.

Chuplayer

I have the Haruhi doll Azone made. It's nice that she came with two outfits, too.

littlebearries

My first Pure Neemo girl! Her name is Samantha

6312434709_50f4b3b2cf_b.jpg

Saluli

After seeing everyone pics, I started to want one pure neemo for me. But besides knowing them look good, I don't know ANYTHING about them...

BTW, their hair looks pretty brittle. All of them looks this way?

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

mitsuki

Samantha is so cute!

Sorry, Saluli. I don't know anything about Pure Neemo either. I agree that they are really cute.

baldylox

Littlebearries, your girl is so cute! Love her hair color. So I guess she won't be lonely for too long now will she?

Saluli, the hair isnt brittle on any of the 3 girls I have. Alices long blond hair is actually very soft. Seinas short hair is also pretty nice. Azusas long dark hair isnt quite as soft as the others but its still not brittle feeling at all.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake

Here is my beautiful Kousaka Kirino from the anime Oreimo She's the only Azone Doll I have, but she's a cutie! Her hair isn't hard except for her side bangs & front bang that they've gelled to keep in place, but you can always just wet the hair so it'll be soft again. The body is nice, but could definitely use better articulation since there are many poses I would like to do with her that the Pure Neemo body can't do. I might switch her body to an Obitsu body or perhaps wait until they have an upgraded Pure Neemo body~ But I adore her and she's a beautiful girl!

5585630605_7e474b1ea1.jpg

Peek-A-Boo! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

5532866621_04a21ef5b9.jpg

Little Red Kiririn-Chan by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Galvatim

Kirino is cute! I've been thinking about getting another Pure Neemo. Kirino or Mikoto (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun) would be my top choices. I'd also like one of the more poseable bodies. Maybe I should get Nanoha? It would be cool to have all 3 Azone Nanohas...

Innocentsake

Why thank you, Kirino appreciates any praise she gets hehe. That would be great if you got all 3 Azone Nanoha, I've never seen the show but the girls are quite cute! I'd really like to get a Kuroneko to go along with Kirino since they are best friends/rivals, but I'd have to pay double the prices for one ._.;;; Maybe I'll get lucky one day and find a good deal~ What I need to get is a stand for Kirino, right now I just have her always sitting on something, usually her little Azone Sofa Chair :3

littlebearries

BTW, their hair looks pretty brittle. All of them looks this way?

Hi! Like Billy said, their hair isn't brittle at all! Samantha's hair is actually very soft!!! A friend of mine has 3 other Pure Neemo, and all of their hair is very soft as well (and one of them is the new Sahra with wavy hair) ... it's all pretty high quality stuff

Billy: Oh no, she won't be lonely long XD

and Innocentsake, Kirino is SO cute!!!! She came out when I was still trying to decide if I wanted to get into Pure Neemo or not... so I didn't buy her!! I regret it!!! What a cutie!!!! More pictures, please!!!

Innocentsake
Innocentsake, Kirino is SO cute!!!! She came out when I was still trying to decide if I wanted to get into Pure Neemo or not... so I didn't buy her!! I regret it!!! What a cutie!!!! More pictures, please!!!

As you requested Littleberries, here are some more shots of Kirino!

6329634819_06ea5f90af.jpg

Cheese~! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

6329635095_4d837c6e25.jpg

Browsing DD forums by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

6329635919_2eb85b9748.jpg

Adventurer! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr