Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

tubatime1010

I just got my first Azone "Pureneemo" series doll today.

I dont have a whole lot of pictures yet..but I thought I'd put my first one in this thread!

6593151695_b1fd6cf6c2.jpg

Meet Touwa Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko! She's so tiny and cute! Miu thinks she's her baby and won't let her go...so it might be a few days before I can get some more pictures!

littlebearries

It almost makes me want to track down Aika / Witch of Flame to use as a gothic tree-topper! (I am unfamiliar with Azones at present beyond a cursory websearch, but she was the neatest recent release that popped up).

I do love her, she was my first Pure Neemo ever! The only way to get her now is second hand... Pure Neemos have a "preorder" period, where you can either go through a shopping service and order from Azone, or try your hand at getting in on the preorder from someplace like HobbySearch... then once they go on sale they either sell out immediately (because they sold as many in preorders as they got in) or they sell for a little while longer, but not that much longer (anywhere from minutes to about two days was the longest I saw)...

So now... Aika/ Witch of Flame is only available on sites like Mandarake or ebay or YahooJapan if you can find one there (in other words, places that sell things second hand)... you could always put up a Want To Buy on the Pure Neemo Flickr page too.

I just got my first Azone "Pureneemo" series doll today.

Meet Touwa Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko! She's so tiny and cute! Miu thinks she's her baby and won't let her go...so it might be a few days before I can get some more pictures!

WHAT A CUTIE!!! This is the first time I've seen her! I love her! I can see why Miu has a tight hold on her!

I actually have a request... can you take a picture of her body... specifically, her hand and elbow joints? I'm wondering if she has the new or the old XS body!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

SakuraSylph
The only way to get her now is second hand... Pure Neemos have a "preorder" period, where you can either go through a shopping service and order from Azone, or try your hand at getting in on the preorder from someplace like HobbySearch...

Thanks for the info and advice. So it sounds like Azone dolls are adopted in a similar manner to PVC anime figures, where you better preorder or else face the secondhand market! That's good to know. Yeah, definitely missed first dibs at Aika then, since she was September according to Hobby Search.

By the way, what does the Pure Neemo line's name stand for? (Captain Nemo from the Nautilus comes to mind, but I don't think that is what they mean).

SakuraSylph

tubatime1010

I got Erio from my favorite figure/toy shop in Japan. Amiami.com.

Warning: They sell tons of stuff, some of which can be NSFW. Just be smart in your clicking and you should be OK.

We had some...trouble at first:

6605297315_7e3b60e0f6.jpg

But after some coaxing I got her to come out. I hope these pictures will answer your question, Littlebearies:

6605302369_253e2d0a36.jpg

6605305543_d055446318.jpg

6605307353_c56991a90e.jpg

6605310239_c3fa9d3ce5.jpg

6605311113_edfd7d40fd.jpg

Hazuki

I am waiting for my first Azone doll :3

I have ordered Madoka, it was supposed to be released this month, but seems to have been delayed D:''

Erio is really cute >w<

tubatime1010

I have ordered Madoka, it was supposed to be released this month, but seems to have been delayed D:''

Erio is really cute >w<

I feel your pain. I think they always get delayed...Erio was delayed two months. Maybe they just wait until they hit a certain number of preorders to release them?

littlebearries

Thank you so much, tubatime1010!! That was exactly what I was wondering about... she has the newer XS body type!! I have a girl who is on the XS body, but it's the older one and it really, really, really sucks.

Hazuki

Erio is really cute >w<

I feel your pain. I think they always get delayed...Erio was delayed two months. Maybe they just wait until they hit a certain number of preorders to release them?

Really? Two months? owo

... That would be OK with me seeing as it is right after Christmas and I am almost out of money xD

I want her right now though ; _ ;''

*confused*

Pupi

I have ordered Erio azone too, but then I have canceled the order due to the continue delays... I hope Azone won't make the same mess for Remilia (she will be realized in March)!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Nightmare Tea

I am so tempted to get Remilia as well, she's one of my favorite Touhou characters.

But I probs won't, because I don't really need her.

Mikuo_Hatsune

I have a 1/6 Konata Sorami, bought alot of other 1/6 items for her, but theyre all too big

littlebearries

6749589025_2b1d214b7b_z.jpg

Pita: Hey, where is this from?

Me: It's a digital painting by an artist named loish.

Pita: Well... I agree with her. I'm taking this. *walks away*

Me: Hey!

baldylox

I agree with Pita.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake

I finally got my custom DD purse from Littlebearries and Kirino spotted it!

6757215695_08cbeae297.jpg

Custom DD Sailor Moon Purse by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

6757216521_814a4791ef.jpg

This is too big! by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Haha I laughed because Kirino was sure she would be able to take this purse as her own... but it is much too big for her. This will be for her future DD sisters

6757217419_5aa341e358.jpg

Delicious Treat by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Kirino decided that this treat would be hers and hers alone

The purse & Kirino are too cute

Galvatim

You took the words right out of my mouth!

6734395313_ffe97a4751.jpg

026 by galvatim, on Flickr

I'm long overdue in posting Mio and Yoshika wearing their new miko outfits! I also bought a pair of Azone's geta, which don't fit at all!

Innocentsake

Galvatim your girls are so adorable as mikos! I love miko outfits so much That's terrible that the getas didn't fit o_o

littlebearries
I agree with Pita.

Billy

Haha, me too... but did he have to steal my picture?!

Pita is so cute!

Pita: Why, thank you...

I third this!

Haha! Aren't those piggy stickers ridiculous? XD

I'm working on a Kirino sized bag, but it's a lot harder, LOL.

I'm long overdue in posting Mio and Yoshika wearing their new miko outfits! I also bought a pair of Azone's geta, which don't fit at all!

Your girls are so cute!!!! I love those outfits on them!!! That's awful about the geta though, it's really weird that they don't fit, I've never had that problem with Azone shoes... but it's good to know, stay away from flip-flop style shoes!!!!

littlebearries

Aww... poor Prue is sick!

6760578635_6c9270a3db_z.jpg

6760578653_c0070de6c1_z.jpg

mitsuki

She is so adorable, otakusan!

Those are awesome photos, littlebearries!

Innocentsake
Aww... poor Prue is sick!

Aww, but she is still super adorable when she is sick! Kirino sends her wishes to get better soon! Kirino also says that she can't wait to model a proper sized purse made by you

littlebearries

Thanks guys XD Prue is feeling much better today!!

And Congrats, Otakusan!!!!

What a cutie!!!

I can't wait to see more of her!

waha

I just read on the Azone website that Majokko Chiika / littlewitch of the heart has been delayed to February, makes me sad as I really wanted it soon!