Jump to content

puxlavoix

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

sunlightandtea

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

Recommended Posts

Xiongmao
On 5/9/2023 at 2:19 PM, LaRosePetite said:

Nezuko is so pretty- I love her pink eyes! 

Thanks - she's definitely a great one for Pureneemo collectors. She'll probably become extremely valuable too. I just watched Anohana and now I want Pureneemo Menma. Finding her could take many years though.

  • Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasuke

tweaked my PN Squid Girl just a touch;

Squid_Girl_5-24-23.png?width=1920&height

unmodified Pure Neemo original;

Squid_Girl_Pure_Neemo_12-21-21_(1).jpg?w

 

 

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asukakanea

Nice addition to the doll! The beaded bracelets look nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasuke
On 5/26/2023 at 11:04 AM, asukakanea said:

Nice addition to the doll! The beaded bracelets look nice.

 

Thanks!

i probably could have shaved/filed the original PN hard plastic bracelets/anklets out from the inside - to fit her OBITSU wrists and ankles/shins -

but these scratch-made glass-beaded bracelets/anklets are honestly far prettier,

and actually allow her to cross her arms to her chest or grasp her forelocks with minimal encumbrance...

Edited by Tasuke

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asukakanea
On 5/30/2023 at 9:32 AM, Tasuke said:

 

Thanks!

i probably could have shaved/filed the original PN hard plastic bracelets/anklets out from the inside - to fit her OBITSU wrists and ankles/shins -

but these scratch-made glass-beaded bracelets/anklets are honestly far prettier,

and actually allow her to cross her arms to her chest or grasp her forelocks with minimal encumbrance...

it's probably better to not have shaved it 'cause you could break it accidently. still you could make a mold too and make em bigger too. but I like the beads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mayuri

I recently got a Pure Neemo Illya from Fate and am looking to change her body into a better moving one... I read that the Flection S would work fine but are there any other recommendations for a new body for her? There's also the "feel" (?) body and emotion? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragnamuffin
20 minutes ago, Mayuri said:

I recently got a Pure Neemo Illya from Fate and am looking to change her body into a better moving one... I read that the Flection S would work fine but are there any other recommendations for a new body for her? There's also the "feel" (?) body and emotion? 

I reviewed the Feel body in comparison to the Full Flection body here:

But I think Obitsu (or whichever manufacturer makes the Pureneemo bodies) made some changes to the formula, because I received a newly released Pureneemo on the Full Flection S body last fall and the quality of the plastic was atrocious—it didn’t have the smooth finish it normally does and instead looked almost wooden, like someone painted it beige with a paint brush.

Idk if they were fiddling around with the formula and that particular release was a bad batch (i.e., maybe they’ve made improvements to the formula since and it’s more uniform and stable now), but I think both the Emotion and Feel bodies are better quality than the Full Flection bodies at this point. They look nicer, feel nicer and have better posing.

Just be sure to really look into it and get the body you want, since they come in different skin colours, sizes (height/shape) and bust sizes.

Alternatively, you could go with a classic Obitsu body in 22cm, 24cm or 26cm. I’m sure @Tasuke will set you straight about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasuke
20 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

...Alternatively, you could go with a classic Obitsu body in 22cm, 24cm or 26cm. I’m sure @Tasuke will set you straight about that.

OBITSU 26cm. on Squid Girl, with her original PN body beside;

Squid_Girl_John_s_1-12-22_2_FULLSIZE.png

 

the modern OBITSU 23/24/26 looks beautiful (YMMV) and features a terrific range of flexibility;

 

 

Konomi_and_Mikuru_12-24-22_RESIZE_30_CRO

Konomi_-_10-9-22_5_RESIZE_40.jpg?width=1

26BD_sanmen.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&f

24BD_sanmen.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&f

 

26kadou_doutai.jpg?width=1920&height=108

24cm%20Obitsu%20Body%20Bust%20S%20Whity%

24cm%20Obitsu%20Body%20Bust%20S%20Whity%

26huzoku.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

 

24AC-FP01W.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fi

24cm%20Obitsu%20Body%20Bust%20S%20Whity%

 

 

Edited by Tasuke

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mayuri
18 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

I reviewed the Feel body in comparison to the Full Flection body here:

But I think Obitsu (or whichever manufacturer makes the Pureneemo bodies) made some changes to the formula, because I received a newly released Pureneemo on the Full Flection S body last fall and the quality of the plastic was atrocious—it didn’t have the smooth finish it normally does and instead looked almost wooden, like someone painted it beige with a paint brush.

Idk if they were fiddling around with the formula and that particular release was a bad batch (i.e., maybe they’ve made improvements to the formula since and it’s more uniform and stable now), but I think both the Emotion and Feel bodies are better quality than the Full Flection bodies at this point. They look nicer, feel nicer and have better posing.

Just be sure to really look into it and get the body you want, since they come in different skin colours, sizes (height/shape) and bust sizes.

Alternatively, you could go with a classic Obitsu body in 22cm, 24cm or 26cm. I’m sure @Tasuke will set you straight about that.

 

17 hours ago, Tasuke said:

OBITSU 26cm. on Squid Girl, with her original PN body beside;

the modern OBITSU 23/24/26 looks beautiful (YMMV) and features a terrific range of flexibility;

 

Thank you both for the advice! I have an Obitsu 27 body and tbh I'm not too happy with it, not sure the smaller ones are much different, it just feels totally "plastic" and cheap if I dare say so... That's why I thought about going for an Azone body

I just noticed my Fate from Nanoha StrikerS is on the Full Flection body apparently ... But I don't like the posing of it, it's still pretty restricted ... So I might need to go for the emotion or Feel I guess? 

Can you give me advice for the size though? I read the Flection S body works for Illya... Any idea which Feel or Emotion would fit for this size advice? 

 

Poor Illya is so old and seems to have been stuck in her box too long, her hair was sticking to her forehead and her hands were crazy sticky too... I left her to air out till now and luckily all the sticky residue is more or less gone 

But when I took off her blouse I saw that it stained, there's nothing to prevent that, right? Don't think I've seen Pure Neemo bodysuits yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragnamuffin
40 minutes ago, Mayuri said:

Can you give me advice for the size though? I read the Flection S body works for Illya... Any idea which Feel or Emotion would fit for this size advice?

Hmm, I’m looking at her product page and it seems she was originally on the Advance body. It says she’s 25cm, which seems quite large considering the Full Flection M bodies are 20cm at the shoulders. Is she 25cm including the head or without it?

In either case, the Advance body was only made in Flesh, so you’ll have to buy a body in flesh skin (not white skin) if you want it to match the head, and I would say an S-sized Emotion or Feel with small bust would suit her best.

41 minutes ago, Mayuri said:

But when I took off her blouse I saw that it stained, there's nothing to prevent that, right? Don't think I've seen Pure Neemo bodysuits yet?

I haven’t tried this personally, but I’ve heard that acne cream, which is the go-to cream for bigger 1/3 scale soft vinyl dolls, also works on Pureneemo bodies. There are many topics about this on the forums if you search for ‘staining’ or ‘acne cream’.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mayuri
10 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Hmm, I’m looking at her product page and it seems she was originally on the Advance body. It says she’s 25cm, which seems quite large considering the Full Flection M bodies are 20cm at the shoulders. Is she 25cm including the head or without it?

In either case, the Advance body was only made in Flesh, so you’ll have to buy a body in flesh skin (not white skin) if you want it to match the head, and I would say an S-sized Emotion or Feel with small bust would suit her best.

I haven’t tried this personally, but I’ve heard that acne cream, which is the go-to cream for bigger 1/3 scale soft vinyl dolls, also works on Pureneemo bodies. There are many topics about this on the forums if you search for ‘staining’ or ‘acne cream’.

Thank you! I'll look into these 2 bodies... I'm not home right now to measure her but I'm pretty sure it's 25cm including the head as she's very similar in height to Fate (and she's smaller than an Obitsu 27 and my 2 HAF Saber) 

I know about the treatment for it, I meant more like something to prevent it from happening at all like Volks has bodysuits for it, the staining is not really bad, just small spots here and there but if I can prevent it from happening then I prefer to do so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragnamuffin
18 minutes ago, Mayuri said:

I know about the treatment for it, I meant more like something to prevent it from happening at all like Volks has bodysuits for it, the staining is not really bad, just small spots here and there but if I can prevent it from happening then I prefer to do so

Ohhh, I see. I don’t know of any bodysuits in that size, unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tierparkzone
35 minutes ago, Mayuri said:

I know about the treatment for it, I meant more like something to prevent it from happening at all like Volks has bodysuits for it, the staining is not really bad, just small spots here and there but if I can prevent it from happening then I prefer to do so

The Neemo bodies are made of harder plastic, so most staining should occur very slowly. It's probably because poor Illya was stuck in her box for years without the clothes ever moving, that she got stained so heavily.

I'd also second an S-size body for her. My experience with the Emotion body is that it is quite wobbly and you'll need a stand to keep it standing upright, but the range of motion is nice. I didn't yet have the opportunity to handle a Feel body.

In case you still are fine with a Flection body instead, an XS body could also work well for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tasuke

the modern OBITSUs are available with or without foot magnets... but as you can see they are quite capable of standing on their own, regardless.

also, i imagine that even the smaller PN heads out there will mate believably to the modern OBITSU.

these two ladies' heads are on the smallish side, -originally intended for 21/23cm. bodies-

and, -at least to me- they look not only fine on the OBITSU 26, but actually quite realistically-proportioned, even;

Multi_Karusegawa_9-21-23_3a_RESIZE_35.pn

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12-17-20_1_RES

Konomi_and_Multi_7-26-23_RESIZE_40.png?w

Edited by Tasuke

 

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
meteorite

Now that Feel is released, do you think Azone will discontinue the Flexion bodies? :( They're cute in their own way, even if they're not as sleek as the Feels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ragnamuffin
8 hours ago, meteorite said:

Now that Feel is released, do you think Azone will discontinue the Flexion bodies? :( They're cute in their own way, even if they're not as sleek as the Feels.

I thought they were going to give them separate uses by having the Ex Cute and Sahra’s a la Mode lines use the Full Flection body and the Colorful Dreamin’ line use the Emotion body, but it seems like all their mainline 1/6 dolls are being released on the Emotion body now, so it is possible that they’re phasing out the Full Flection body to ultimately discontinue it. Idk about the Feel body—I don’t think it’s shipped with a fullset doll yet, but it’s possible it will in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mizya

The only reason why I've managed to hold back on buying new Pureneemos (especially the latest Meow x Meow a la Mode Secret Story girls had such nice outfits & overall styling) is the fact that they come with the Emotion body. I really don't care for how skinny it looks, and the posing is only amazing if the doll is fully nude or wears a shirt & skirt or a dress made from a thin fabric. I have this Himeno who wears a cute romper, and the Emotion body's legs and torso didn't work at all with it, so I put her on a Full Flection body as soon as I was able to buy one. ^^; I remember the body's hands and feet came off really easily too, and the feet would get stuck inside shoes (if the doll wasn't wearing socks) when changing clothes.

I'll be very sad if they were to phase out Full Flection bodies, as I like the more "chubby" look of them and they're sturdy and pose well enough in my opinion. Emotion doesn't bring that many new poses to begin with, except maybe crouching and sitting on the floor with legs & torso bent... but again, those poses won't work if the doll is wearing pants, so it's not really good enough for me. Emotion is also very finicky to get to stand in a basic standing pose. I always felt like I had to bend the other leg a bit and the ankles were really wobbly, so it took a while to get them to just... stand - even on a table or the floor, so I never tried taking them outside. Whereas my Flection girls I just plop down and they stand fine, I was able to take this photo of my Maya balancing on rocks by the lake without the aid of a stand. Well, some of my Flection girls have loose knees, but I've found that adding a thin layer of hot glue helps to give them more grip.

Then again, I do have a decent collection of Pureneemos already, so maybe it's better that I don't keep buying more, haha. xD I was also disappointed with the quality of some of the dolls & clothes I bought before 2020, such as this Picconeemo dress and Picconeemo Will & Marshmallow Rabbit Mio (Mio's dress was absolutely terrible). Since then I've been nervous to buy any new releases out of fear that I'd get a bad haircut or outfit again. ;-;


My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ 
+ guardian to DD Y'shtola
My blogcarrd | instagram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mayuri

Was the feel body ever released on flesh skin? After searching and searching I decided I'd like that one for my Illya... But I can only find it in white skin 

 

The Flection doesn't have the motion range I'd like 

The Emotion would theoretically work but I not too much a fan of the 3-part torso 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.