Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

Galvatim

No! Don't tempt me with even more cute pics of Kirino! (I also see Azone has a 48 cm Kuroneko due out in the near future. Probably rules out Oreimo DDs for a while...)

I'll have to strike back with some old pics of Yoshika!

6330531879_3e26b61252.jpg

new pics 5-19-10 002 by galvatim, on Flickr

6331287312_1e324a293a.jpg

new pics 5-19-10 005 by galvatim, on Flickr

I just wish her ear headband stayed on better... Her hair is so coated in glue to keep the satyle it's as hard as if it were molded plastic.

Innocentsake

Yoshika is adorable! Kirino is quite envious of Yoshika's ability to jet off where she likes, so much so that she climbed her way onto my laptop and began trying to give flying a go. Needless to say she didn't really go anywhere ^^;;;

6333936414_8ffb5cf704.jpg

To Infinity and Beyond by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

I didn't know they were making a 48 cm Kuroneko :o Do you happen to know where you read that? I'd like to read and see any pictures if there are any

Innocentsake

Kirino appreciates the support! Perhaps I need to find her a cape or something, that might help her in the quest to fly ;D

Thank you so much! I need to sign up for MFC, I have many figures so it only makes sense to do so right? XD But that is odd that she'll be coming out soon with no pictures~ I do love Kuroneko very much as well as her day time persona Gokou Ruri so that may perhaps be a buy if I have the money and if I fall in love with her face.

Though I think Kirino would rather I buy her some new clothes ^^

littlebearries
Kirino appreciates the support! Perhaps I need to find her a cape or something, that might help her in the quest to fly ;D

Nooo! Not a cape! (Have you seen The Incredibles? Bad things happen to heroes with capes!!!!)

These girls are all so cute!!!!!!! I love Kirino's attempt to fly.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Innocentsake
Nooo! Not a cape! (Have you seen The Incredibles? Bad things happen to heroes with capes!!!!)

These girls are all so cute!!!!!!! I love Kirino's attempt to fly.

I've seen it and that is quite a good point you make... but she would still look so cute in a cape *-* Maybe I'll just have to make sure that I inspect whatever cape I get her to make sure no bad things happen!

Kirino is definitely a go getter, she refuses to believe that there is something she can't do

littlebearries

6353472333_d59e1e54d1_b.jpg

What's this?

I took Sam (red hair) and her two new little friends to the cafe to meet a friend of mine... and what do they do?! (yes, I have now added two more to the Pure Neemo fold)

Sam (red hair): *waving her hands around* Hey, hey! Do you know where I can find a sugar packet?

Jen (my friend): Huh? *distracted*

Mouse (black hair): *pushpushpush the plate* There! Jen knows nothing! This feast is ours! ... I need a smaller fork.

Carrot (blonde hair): We are geniuses!

Who are these two girls? They seem familiar... but... where did they come from?

I probably should have introduced them first, and I will, but this kind of deviousness cannot wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are both absolutely adorable, but Mouse has the original Pure Neemo XS body, which has evidently gone through several changes since it was first released.

My poor girl's feet and lower right arm keep falling off!! I do not recommend the original XS body at all. I will be buying her a newer body asap. I've tried the nail polish trick on it, but it doesn't seem to be working.

The XS body does, however, fit into Bratz clothes. The S size will fit into Bratz tops, and sometimes Bratz skirts, but not Bratz pants, but the XS size fits into all Bratz stuff

baldylox

LOL! In a word...

Awesome.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

pandacornn

Finally got around to having a mini shoot with my lovely Sora.

Sora is a Heartful Kiss Maya (:

I really love her default outfit but she's wearing a dress I made for her a little while ago~

6343489524_dfe6e91b5b.jpg

Waiting for you by pandacornn, on Flickr

6342740241_a34a0534c9.jpg

Looking Up For Hope by pandacornn, on Flickr

6342739621_e309bc594e.jpg

Bright Lights by pandacornn, on Flickr

I'm so tempted to get another one for Sora to have a sister ; 3; but I'm trying to save up for more DD stuff....;;; curse DD's expensiveness! T__T;

sig.jpg

Innocentsake

Here are pictures of Kirino in her new clothes that I got from the Volks store along with the mini DS & puppy she got from PMX

6375363629_cdaa2b1817.jpg

I'm gaming right now :p by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

Also this is for Pandacornn who wanted to see Kirino getting some of my birthday cake

6375362315_0f59e25f5c.jpg

Trying to sneak a taste~ by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

littlebearries

Pandacornn... that dress is SO adorable!!!

Innocentsake... omg... where did you get cute, tiny gameboy?!

Innocentsake
Pandacornn... that dress is SO adorable!!!

Innocentsake... omg... where did you get cute, tiny gameboy?!

The mini DS and the dog were actually on a keychain that I picked up at the PMX convention for $1 I broke the DS off and took the screw out of the dogs back. Cut away the excess plastic and colored it in black with a marker and on the dog I just filled the small hole in his back with white out. Not too bad for a $1 right?

Pandacornn got one for her Sora too

Poofiemus
Finally got around to having a mini shoot with my lovely Sora.

Sora is a Heartful Kiss Maya (:

I really love her default outfit but she's wearing a dress I made for her a little while ago~

6343489524_dfe6e91b5b.jpg

Waiting for you by pandacornn, on Flickr

I'm not big on the 1/6 girls (because DDs have spoiled me), but that dress is adorable! I bet you could enlarge it for DDII and it would still look fabulous.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

pandacornn

Thanks for all the kind compliments! That's a good idea, I should try and make some DD sized versions of this dress! : D

I love my Sora to bits. She has a different appeal than Sanae does. SHe's really fun to take around when I trael or just whenever. I can just carry her around where ever and snap shots of cute fun things~ Which I can't do so easily with Sanae.

I would love to have more (azones are so addicting because they are so affordable compared to DDs OTL and their replacement/optional parts are so cheap! ) but as stated before, I can't afford to have more if I want another DD hehe;;

So for now, Sora is my one and only(:

Also, I must say that rooted hair is just so awesome in many way buts at the same time, I wish I could fice my cutie some long hair >__>;

If I ever get another Azone, I guess she will have to be a long haired gal~

sig.jpg

littlebearries
Thanks for all the kind compliments! That's a good idea, I should try and make some DD sized versions of this dress! : D

I love my Sora to bits. She has a different appeal than Sanae does. SHe's really fun to take around when I trael or just whenever. I can just carry her around where ever and snap shots of cute fun things~ Which I can't do so easily with Sanae.

I agree with this totally! Someone asked me if I was losing interest in DDs because I posted the most in the Off Topic section (mostly Mamachapp and Azone threads!) and I replied with just about the same thing you said! It's *SO* easy to carry a little Pure Neemo girl around, and their parts are so easy to replace... that I just end up taking more pics of these girls, because at least one of them is always with me, LOL!!!!

I'd love to see more of your girl!

pandacornn

Thanks to Inno (teehee, this nickname is going to stick!) I was also able to pick up a Pure neemo sized DS at PMX swap meet! ; 3;

so by request of littlebearries, I shall upload pics of Sora playing with her new toy hehe~

Also a new outfit. Its a Liv..? outfit. I thought it was a dress but when I opened up the package there were pants. and sure enough it was too short for her but now i use it as more of a night gown~

6367865969_1942e691dd.jpg

6367865793_68e45ac1b3.jpg

6367865617_7e53011e83.jpg

i adore some of the new Bratz clothes they released! I will share pictures once I get some of her waeting her new outfit~ ^ ^

sig.jpg

Usaii

Ooh yay fellow Azone doll owners

Here's a couple pictures of my Kotomi I took recently when I got her a new outfit. Sorry for the lighting. It was late at night. > o <;;;

378977_2710186440893_1443816278_2984460_1680885067_n.jpg

318352_2710183080809_1443816278_2984450_199096741_n.jpg

Innocentsake
Thanks to Inno (teehee, this nickname is going to stick!) I was also able to pick up a Pure neemo sized DS at PMX swap meet! ; 3;

Hehe I like that nickname, it works And I'm so glad our girls got matching toys tee-hee. Are you bringing her to the meet up this Sunday? Kirino needs a friend so she won't be lonely :3 Usaii should also bring Kotomi if possible, but I think I'm asking too much of Usaii because she'll have to carry so many dolls! Hehe ^^v

Usaii

Haha don't worry. xD I will bring Kotomi. She's portable so it's not like I'm carrying that much.

I still have to figure out how I would transport both Yuka and Kurumi though. @w@;;

Innocentsake

Nice, we'll have a nice lil group of Azone girls to keep each other company ^^v And I think you should enlist Pandacornn to help you carry one of the lovely ladies

Usaii

Haha possibly. =w=

She can probably carry Akira since she loves her so much.

Yeahplayer will hold Sanae while I hold Yuka. I'll have to ask first though. xD;;

Innocentsake

If I were there on the ride with you I would definitely help! So it's the thought that counts on that one hehe. But if you needed help once at the meet-up I would do that

Usaii

Ohh thank you!! I will definitely ask for your help then at the meet. : D

Now. To devise a plan on how to transport them without having a protective bag to pandacornn's house. @w@;;

pandacornn

I think we will be both bringing our azone girls to the meet this weekend~ : D

I can't wait~

sig.jpg