Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

littlebearries
I just read on the Azone website that Majokko Chiika / littlewitch of the heart has been delayed to February, makes me sad as I really wanted it soon!

LOL... I have her on preorder too... but I have to admit... delayed till Feb is ok with me, seeing as how I managed to acquire... *cough*4*cough* PNs in January.

Oh my...

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

otakusan
I just read on the Azone website that Majokko Chiika / littlewitch of the heart has been delayed to February, makes me sad as I really wanted it soon!

I saw her on pre-order too... still deciding to click or not to click

littlebearries

The Neemos are very excited to welcome a new member to their household:

CHIHUAHUA!

6771968163_5a40777b89_z.jpg

... but Chihuahua's owner kinda creeps them out:

6771968193_0e2d206a70_z.jpg

littlebearries

Hehe, thank you... now another shot:

MADOKA, LOOK OUT! BEHIND YOU!!!!

6795831683_1d9acf9828_z.jpg

Innocentsake

Gotta agree, Madoka sure is a cutie! I just love her eyes

Saluli

Madoka is cute!

Is kinda funny seeing the neemos with the blythe!

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

AerisAquata

Madoka is so adorable and makes me wish I had the money for Homura.

littlebearries

Thanks guys!! I think she's going to be my Fruits style girl She seems very colorful.

Madoka is so adorable and makes me wish I had the money for Homura.

I have her on preorder :x

Also, if anyone is interested, I've started a Pure Neemo blog, and they're building a store (and doing some other random stuff) here: http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com/

I post a lot more pictures there... but I don't want to post them all here... I'd overrun the place even more than I already do!!!

Saluli

Quick question. Dal outfits fits on pure neemo girls?

littlebearries
Quick question. Dal outfits fits on pure neemo girls?

I know Byul do, are Dal and Byul the same size body-wise?

AerisAquata

Yes, Dal and Byul are the same size. Did you know some Dal clothing fits Monster High girls?

Saluli

there are some nice cosplay outfits for Dal, but her face does not appeal to much for me... I am kinda thinking about getting an neemo for me.

littlebearries
Yes, Dal and Byul are the same size. Did you know some Dal clothing fits Monster High girls?

And I've seen some Monster High clothing fit XS Pure Neemos XD

(and definitely the Obitsu 21/23 body)

Innocentsake
Also, if anyone is interested, I've started a Pure Neemo blog, and they're building a store (and doing some other random stuff) here: http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com/

I post a lot more pictures there... but I don't want to post them all here... I'd overrun the place even more than I already do!!!

Love the blog! Especially the entry where you go over all the shoes that will fit PNs, it was very helpful! Kirino is really dying to have a pair of shoes that aren't brown loafers XD

littlebearries

Love the blog! Especially the entry where you go over all the shoes that will fit PNs, it was very helpful! Kirino is really dying to have a pair of shoes that aren't brown loafers XD

Hohoho! That's not even all the shoes, it's mostly just Mattel brand shoes XD

I haven't even started on other brands of shoes yet!!! I'm not quite ready for that post yet though.

Innocentsake
I've posted a whole stupid long photostory on my blog, that I don't want to post here... because it's too long to go in the middle of a thread, but it showcases the new Pure Neemo:

http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com/2012/02/such-doll-arrival-of-ex-cute-classic.html

Hehe your PNs are so adorable Very fun story! I really do need to purchase a 2nd PN sometime so Kirino has someone from the same company as her to keep her entertained~ Twig is so funny! I love her muchly

I would have posted this on your blog but it kept rejecting me, fail XD

littlebearries
I've posted a whole stupid long photostory on my blog, that I don't want to post here... because it's too long to go in the middle of a thread, but it showcases the new Pure Neemo:

http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com/2012/02/such-doll-arrival-of-ex-cute-classic.html

Hehe your PNs are so adorable Very fun story! I really do need to purchase a 2nd PN sometime so Kirino has someone from the same company as her to keep her entertained~ Twig is so funny! I love her muchly

I would have posted this on your blog but it kept rejecting me, fail XD

Gah, this has been a real problem for people lately... I guess if you haven't updated your Internet stuffs, blogger will just give you a lovely white screen...

LOL, thanks so much though!! And yes... poor Kirino... sooo alone... LOL.

Although she should expect presents soon, I'm shipping them out today

baldylox

I really enjoyed the story of Alice's arrival! Seeing her reunite with Carrot and Mouse was so funny! I knew she missed them a little but I had no idea that they missed her so much. That was sweet.

One thing that bothers me tho is how Carrot and Mouse seemed to think Alice was all alone and sitting in the dark while she was at my house. Did they not recall that all of them were much loved by my DD girls? Didn't they remember seeing how much fun Alice was having during Xmas?

It saddens me to think that they thought Alice was alone and abandoned here. How about ask Alice to explain to her sisters that she was just fine here?

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
I really enjoyed the story of Alice's arrival! Seeing her reunite with Carrot and Mouse was so funny! I knew she missed them a little but I had no idea that they missed her so much. That was sweet.

One thing that bothers me tho is how Carrot and Mouse seemed to think Alice was all alone and sitting in the dark while she was at my house. Did they not recall that all of them were much loved by my DD girls? Didn't they remember seeing how much fun Alice was having during Xmas?

It saddens me to think that they thought Alice was alone and abandoned here. How about ask Alice to explain to her sisters that she was just fine here?

Billy

Oh no, they'll never know that... I told them that you kept Alice tied up in a closet and only fed her crusts of moldy bread and room temperature water.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't think it's that they thought she didn't have companionship, I think it's that they meant she was all alone because they weren't there, and was probably more their imagining her pining for their company than anything else.. Neemos... such over-active imaginations. They know how it is at your house.

baldylox
Oh no, they'll never know that... I told them that you kept Alice tied up in a closet and only fed her crusts of moldy bread and room temperature water.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I should have figured....

I don't think it's that they thought she didn't have companionship, I think it's that they meant she was all alone because they weren't there, and was probably more their imagining her pining for their company than anything else.. Neemos... such over-active imaginations. They know how it is at your house.

I gotcha. They did seem to be a little overboard with the dramatics. I just wanted to make sure they knew Alice was fine and not "Pining for the Fjords" or anything. Silly little things....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

misskale
I gotcha. They did seem to be a little overboard with the dramatics. I just wanted to make sure they knew Alice was fine and not "Pining for the Fjords" or anything. Silly little things....

Billy

True story, apparently many parrots do like playing on their back.

Innocentsake
Gah, this has been a real problem for people lately... I guess if you haven't updated your Internet stuffs, blogger will just give you a lovely white screen...

LOL, thanks so much though!! And yes... poor Kirino... sooo alone... LOL.

Although she should expect presents soon, I'm shipping them out today

Hmmm... what all do you think I need to update in order for it to allow me post comments on your blog? :o

Haha! Well she's just alone PN-wise~ She does have my lil Sailor Moon girls keeping her company. I'm thinking about getting them those 11cm Obitsu bodies and making them Kirino's teeny tiny sisters

And oh yay, exciting~! Kirino has been awfully grumpy seeing all the packages coming in for her future DD sisters so she'll be happy to have something addressed to her!