Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

littlebearries

Hmmm... what all do you think I need to update in order for it to allow me post comments on your blog? :o

Haha! Well she's just alone PN-wise~ She does have my lil Sailor Moon girls keeping her company. I'm thinking about getting them those 11cm Obitsu bodies and making them Kirino's teeny tiny sisters

And oh yay, exciting~! Kirino has been awfully grumpy seeing all the packages coming in for her future DD sisters so she'll be happy to have something addressed to her!

For me, it was just updating Firefox that did the trick... yeah... I guess "Internet stuffs" isn't much of a technical term, is it? XD

Ooooh, they would be so cute on the 11cm body!!!! I want to get one too, although no idea what I'd put on it, lol.

As for the package, Kirino need not worry, it's on its way, left yesterday... and is also filled with a few other extra goodies for her

I hope she enjoys them!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Innocentsake
For me, it was just updating Firefox that did the trick... yeah... I guess "Internet stuffs" isn't much of a technical term, is it? XD

Ooooh, they would be so cute on the 11cm body!!!! I want to get one too, although no idea what I'd put on it, lol.

As for the package, Kirino need not worry, it's on its way, left yesterday... and is also filled with a few other extra goodies for her

I hope she enjoys them!!!

Firefox is always giving me trouble even though I like using it o_o It'll update but then say the update was unsuccessful~ But I'll try and update it again and see if that works Haha "Internet Stuffs" is an excellent technical term

They would be very cute! I saw a video of someone reviewing the 11cm body and they pose really nicely!

I'm so excited for the package to arrive *o* Kirino has no idea so it will be a total surprise I'm really excited to do a photo story hehe and I'll have time to do it since I'm on vacation next week!

littlebearries

aaaaand another, fullfilling a request!

Naked Neemos, EEK!

6851848777_9876f5cc05_z.jpg

6851848789_8eee92fa6e_z.jpg

milkytea

Awww, the XS Pure Neemo body is so cute! I've never seen such a nice comparison before.

littlebearries
Awww, the XS Pure Neemo body is so cute! I've never seen such a nice comparison before.

Thanks! aeris actually requested it ... then someone else requested this, LOL:

6852084245_4000690c85_z.jpg

baldylox
Then someone else requested this, LOL:

Don't EVER post pics like this again! My eyes are STILL bleeding.....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Till Troll

Thanks! aeris actually requested it ... then someone else requested this, LOL:

It shouldn't work... but it kinda does... it's so mesmerising... something about her expression and her pose, reminds me of a god of water summoning puny humans to worship her.

AerisAquata

Oh my god, I died laughing at the Monster Neemo.

Thank you for the comparison! I think it's pretty likely that Winx Club boots will fit Neemos, seeing these.

Mamachapps have such large heads!

littlebearries

I really want to get a Monster High body in normal skin color... I think it would be amusing to put a Neemo head on them once in a while XD

Also, new story from the Neemos:

http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com

6893923887_9ae7752a41_z.jpg

This new girl is a Paranormal Willow Misaki named Sunday... and I'm not really sure how Samantha feels about her, LOL!!!!

mitsuki

That tiny Hey Cavey! shirt is so cute! That Zingy Green Cavey is super cute too! I hope easily distracted Samantha doesn't lose out on any shoes.

littlebearries
That tiny Hey Cavey! shirt is so cute! That Zingy Green Cavey is super cute too! I hope easily distracted Samantha doesn't lose out on any shoes.

Bwahahaha, no no, she'll be safe on the shoes... and turns out a Barbie stole all the clothes in the pack because Sunday really wanted what the Barbie was wearing, LOL.

Talolili

Your Misaki and Samantha dolls are so cute.

I like a lot of Misaki's but the newer ones haven't really appealed to me.

baldylox

Madoka is way cute! How could she not win with that adorable mug?

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
Madoka is way cute! How could she not win with that adorable mug?

Billy

Haha, well, truthfully, it wasn't a photo contest, it was a giveaway that required you to enter a photo of a doll with a scarf... but the giveaway itself was done by random.org... so her cuteness was not a factor XD

mitsuki

I guess you can't beat random chance. Madoka is so cute though.

Innocentsake

Had it been a contest of cuteness then Madoka would have won for sure

littlebearries
6816409858_e6b31990fe_z.jpg

littlebearries

They're pimpin' hats on their blog, LOL

oss5.png

DivinitaAria

Oh gosh I need one of these @_@.

I would love to have one as Nanako Dojima from Persona 4 >3<

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

iomi

I give up XD~ ! I thought I'll never get any Azone dolls but...... it happens that I fell for Yozora

I love her eyes and smile ! Black long hair is a bonus for me XD~~

I ordered her over HLJ but she won't be out until late June ;w; !

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/98858_boku_wa_tomodachi_ga_sukunai_mikazuki_yozora_puren

Thanks a lot for this awesome thread, I have a better idea about their body joints XD

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

Galvatim
I give up XD~ ! I thought I'll never get any Azone dolls but...... it happens that I fell for Yozora

I love her eyes and smile ! Black long hair is a bonus for me XD~~

I ordered her over HLJ but she won't be out until late June ;w; !

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/98858_boku_wa_tomodachi_ga_sukunai_mikazuki_yozora_puren

Thanks a lot for this awesome thread, I have a better idea about their body joints XD

Oh, cool! I don't know the series she's from, but I've been very tempted to order Yozora too.