Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

A DD PSA from Sprout for all DD girls

baldylox

"Hello everyone, this is Sprout. I'm here today to talk about a problem that I'm sure most of you have had to deal with before or will soon deal with."

9734785619_02ebb57f35_z.jpg

DSC_0489 by balldylox, on Flickr

"If your parent or guardian is like mine then you know all about what I'm going to talk about here. We don't yet have a label for this issue but I can easily tell you the symptoms of this dreaded affliction."

9734780005_e7089396ae_z.jpg

DSC_0490 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Does your parent completely embarrass you no matter the cirbleepstances? Do they treat you like a 4 year old by talking to you in baby talk or similar? Do they buy things that no one would want regardless of how good a deal it was? If so, your parent or guardian may suffer from the same disease mine does."

9738011956_35a7cc682c_z.jpg

DSC_0491 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Now not ALL purchases are in bad taste. Take this dress for instance, Papa did really well in getting this from Waha."

9734768235_0a0175c29b_z.jpg

DSC_0492 by balldylox, on Flickr

"The color is perfect, the bears are adorable and the fit is excellent. I just love this dress."

9738000808_6631b318a2_z.jpg

DSC_0493 by balldylox, on Flickr

"But.. but that's not why I'm here! I'm here because MY Papa is an idiot and I want to save other girls the embarrassment mine puts me thru on a daily basis!"

9737993546_57ca5366e2_z.jpg

DSC_0494 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Sometimes he's really good to me and my sisters..... but sometimes, I just want to box him in the nose."

9737986482_f5567313c6_z.jpg

DSC_0495 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Take for instance this latest foray into stupidity. Papa, please come in here."

9737979586_ef9d2d6e56_z.jpg

DSC_0496 by balldylox, on Flickr

HI EVERYBODY! What's up?

S - "See what I mean?"

9734734885_b926a8633d_z.jpg

DSC_0497 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "So let me ask the obvious question.... WHY would you get a shirt made with my face on it?"

Ooohhh, I dunno.... maybe because the person who designed it is awesome and the thought of a shirt with you on it is just adorable?

9737967782_86a8bd753b_z.jpg

DSC_0499 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "You're an idiot alright. Why would you think that's cute?"

You don't think it is? I think it's mega cute! Just look at that little mug of yours!

9737961208_5910157df1_z.jpg

DSC_0500 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "It doesn't look at all like me and you didn't even bother to ask if I thought this was a good idea or not. Dummy."

Whaaaat? This was a surprise! Sister Kyoya went to a LOT of trouble to get this setup and I really like it.

9737954962_6750d0e61b_z.jpg

DSC_0501 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "Well I hate it. I'm done talking about it now."

Well *I* love it. So there.

9737949884_67b7713ced_z.jpg

DSC_0503 by balldylox, on Flickr

After two minutes of silence...

PLEASE like the shirt! I want you to be happy with it! I thought you'd love seeing your face on a shirt!

S - "Still not talking to you baka Papa...."

9737943274_68a0abf7c3_z.jpg

DSC_0504 by balldylox, on Flickr

Come on now Sprout, I know you like the shirt, I saw how you looked at it when I first put it on. SK did a great job with the design and I want people to see how good it turned out. And how can I share it without the beautiful girl that inspired it in the first place?

S - "Tell me more about me being beautiful...."

9734699363_2735bc806f_z.jpg

DSC_0505 by balldylox, on Flickr

After 10 minutes of stroking her ego....

S - "I suppose this DOES kind of look like me. And the eye color is pretty spot on too. Plus, seeing my pretty face on a shirt *is* kinda cool..."

9737931782_08acf57de7_z.jpg

DSC_0506 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "I guess I'll let it go this time Papa."

Yay! Let's mug for the camera so people can see you and the shirt and how pretty you both are!

S - "Just watch those hands you big dummy."

9737925928_74a7de0124_z.jpg

DSC_0509 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "And don't you EVER use my face for something else without my consent or I'll bop you! You got it?"

Yes maam..... don't hit me!

9737920118_3cff27a413_z.jpg

DSC_0510 by balldylox, on Flickr

Tah dah! And there we have the finalized Sprout shirt designed by Sister Kyoya! I was super happy when she showed me this for the first time and then when I could finally have one made and sent to me, it really was awesome. Thanks so much for setting this all up for me SK! Now all you need to do is comment here and let everyone here on the forums in on our little surprise!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Minuette

Oh my gosh that's adorable I think what really made this story hilarious is your facial expressions Billy! SK has a surprise for us? I am intrigued indeed!

Nekopon

Hahaha! This was so fun to read, thank you!

Sprout is absolutely adorable and my mother does the same thing to me. xD

That shirt is awesome!

nkei

Haha how awesome! That was hilarious!

Sprout you are just too cute with your tsun-tsun-ness! And just think - only famous people have shirts made in their likeness which makes you a celeb .

And Billy you are so photogenic . Your expressions were awesome! And Sister Kyoya did an awesome job on the shirt - it's really spot on xD.

Bouncing_Tigger

I love it! What a hoot!! This has to be one of the best stories ever...especially where Sprout's attitude totally shines through when she turns her back on you! I also like her 'lecture' about buying things! I'm still laughing!!! Love the shirt, btw! It is tooooo perfect! You and SK may have started a new trend...wear your girls' faces!!

Poofiemus

That was awesome! Last picture is definitely the best. Sprout always rocks, but getting to see you interact with her was a real treat. Also love how nearly abstract the shirt is. I'm always big on *true* vector like that.

I just hope this doesn't give Agatha any plans to rant about my flaws!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

MrFjmg03

This was a great story. I love the last picture and your facial expression. I like the short too. SK did a great job in it

baldylox
Oh my gosh that's adorable I think what really made this story hilarious is your facial expressions Billy! SK has a surprise for us? I am intrigued indeed!

Thank you! I had to redo a lot of these pics in order to get my facial expressions to work like I wanted. I'm glad you liked the pics! And yes indeed, SK does have a nice surprise for everyone on the forums! Just wait for her to comment and you'll see.

Hahaha! This was so fun to read, thank you! Sprout is absolutely adorable and my mother does the same thing to me. xD That shirt is awesome!

You're welcome! And thanks for the compliments!

Haha how awesome! That was hilarious! Sprout you are just too cute with your tsun-tsun-ness! And just think - only famous people have shirts made in their likeness which makes you a celeb . And Billy you are so photogenic . Your expressions were awesome! And Sister Kyoya did an awesome job on the shirt - it's really spot on xD.

Thank you! Sprout's Tsundere powers were on full volume for sure. I don't think I'm photogenic but I'll take the compliments. I love the shirt and design too, SK did great!

I love it! What a hoot!! This has to be one of the best stories ever...especially where Sprout's attitude totally shines through when she turns her back on you! I also like her 'lecture' about buying things! I'm still laughing!!! Love the shirt, btw! It is tooooo perfect! You and SK may have started a new trend...wear your girls' faces!!

Thanks so much, I'm happy you enjoyed it! Sprout tries to keep me in line but I never seem to learn. LOL As for a new trend, SK and I *do* have something up our sleeves so make sure to check back here to see what she's got for a surprise!

That was awesome! Last picture is definitely the best. Sprout always rocks, but getting to see you interact with her was a real treat. Also love how nearly abstract the shirt is. I'm always big on *true* vector like that. I just hope this doesn't give Agatha any plans to rant about my flaws!

Thank you! I also like that last shot a lot, my face didn't feel like it looked like it turned out. And I'm glad you liked seeing Sprout and I together.... I really do like interacting with my girls, I need to do more of it. But it just takes a LOT of work to get things to look correct. I don't pose nearly as well as the girls do. I think Ags would have a lot to say about you but not all of it would be bad. She knows you love her and she wouldn't totally bury you verbally..... maybe.

This was a great story. I love the last picture and your facial expression. I like the short too. SK did a great job in it

Thank you sir! We like the shirt too!

Billy

Kitsune

This was a great and very funny story, thank you for sharing! xD And I also think that the shirt is cute x3

katnaper

Oh Gosh but did that make me laugh so hard. I really love how you did this and I'm sure SK is going to be tickled pink about how you presented her lovely work. And yours and Sprouts expression/actions! By golly but it was so spot on that I was for sure Sprout was going to bop you one. You make your girls seem so real its awesome.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

baldylox
This was a great and very funny story, thank you for sharing! xD And I also think that the shirt is cute x3

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked the story and shirt.

Oh Gosh but did that make me laugh so hard. I really love how you did this and I'm sure SK is going to be tickled pink about how you presented her lovely work. And yours and Sprouts expression/actions! By golly but it was so spot on that I was for sure Sprout was going to bop you one. You make your girls seem so real its awesome.

Heh, I'm happy to hear you got some laughs from this. And thank you VERY much for the compliments on my posing of Sprout! It took me quite a while to get things looking like I wanted but I think they all worked out nicely. But you weren't the only one who thought I was gonna get bopped!

Billy

Galvatim

Haha! Now what you need to do is get Sprout a little shirt with a picture of you on it.

TechnoHornist

HI EVERYBODY! What's up?

S - "See what I mean?"

9734734885_b926a8633d_z.jpg

DSC_0497 by balldylox, on Flickr

Bwahahahahahaha! That shirt is full of win!

BRB, dying.

Proud papa of my baker's dozen of little angels: Hanako, Mariko, Miku Append, Mirai Suenaga, Ami, Hatsune Miku, Iowa, Snow Miku, Jeane, Celeste, Megurine Luka, Matoi, and Sailor Mercury!

baldylox
Haha! Now what you need to do is get Sprout a little shirt with a picture of you on it.

Oh man, THAT would be epic!

Bwahahahahahaha! That shirt is full of win! BRB, dying.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Billy

JChiibs

Even though I feel like something the cat spit up (stupid flu) I can't quit laughing. Although I knew this was coming I still think it came out great. Billy, you're such a ham! And Sprout is being so Sprout, I love it!

Thank you for the lovely comments about my artwork.

As for the surprise...

With the permission of Billy and Littleberries (Sprout's original owner) I will soon be selling DD versions of this shirt on the forums if anyone is interested. Billy thought it would be great to have these available to all of the Sprout fans on the forums. We have one in our house (Yuriko) and she's a fanatic!

Life's been throwing a lot of crap at me the last month and a half so it might take me another week to finish getting the first ones done. There are 3 different lengths of shirts that fit the DDdy, DD, & DDS of the larger bust sizes, but once I get a DD S bust I can make shirts fit to that size as well. The shirts fit the M bust as well, it is just a bit of a looser fit. Here are some pictures of the pattern test shirts I did:

(Click on pictures for larger versions on Flickr)

9450364470_b5aa61b8c9_z.jpg

Left to right:

Naiomi (DDS L Shapely & Volks bra) Normal length shirt Long Sleeves (the final pattern has been altered so the sleeves aren't too short)

Dakota (DDdy L bust) Crop Top shirt with Cap Sleeves

Yuriko (DD M bust) Midriff shirt with T-shirt length Sleeves

9450355796_1c24c6b07b_z.jpg

Left to right:

Naiomi (DDS L Shapely & Volks bra) Crop Top shirt with Cap Sleeves

Dakota (DDdy L bust) Midriff shirt with T-shirt length Sleeves

Yuriko (DD M bust) Normal length shirt Long Sleeves

9447564161_c70221e4e7_z.jpg

Left to right:

Naiomi (DDS L Shapely & Volks bra) Midriff shirt with T-shirt length Sleeves

Dakota (DDdy L bust) Normal length shirt Long Sleeves

Yuriko (DD M bust) Crop Top shirt with Cap Sleeves

9529362946_6a4279dc74_z.jpg

And here they are printed out (with some other designs I was playing with.) The printing is really crisp and clear, the colors are accurate and I couldn't be happier. I have done everything I can to make these as safe for our girls as we can. The white edges around the full color shirts is there because it is the area most likely to be in contact with the body underneath the clothing so those parts are unprinted. The shirts fully open and close in the back with velcro so they are easy to dress the girls without additional wear and tear by having to remove their head. I don't have a pic because the velcro I used was really thick and not what I'd use for the ones I'd be selling, that velcro is much thinner. All internal seams are finished so no raw edges. The jersey that these were printed on is really soft and I just love it. This is not the same fabric that was used in the pattern testing shirts. The Sprout shirt fabric is white and not cream colored like the test fabric.

There will also be the option available to have the shirts as sewing kits for those owners who like to make the clothes for their girls.

9529367874_70c035f25c_z.jpg

There will be some other designs that will be available that someone might be interested in.

9639807184_0c9481c4ea_z.jpg

And I'm currently in the process of making/testing all 3 shirt sizes for the MDD S bust! Please ignore the stitching around the neckline, I tried something and it didn't work. The finished necklines will look much better than this.

I eventually plan on having these shirts available for all the DD types and bust sizes, but I don't feel comfortable designing for a body type I don't have. This also explains somewhat why my family has grown so quickly.

Oh man, THAT would be epic!

Yes, this could be possible too.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Silverwing

Sprout's Tsun-tsun-ness comes through again! That was so cool seeing you interact with her! I cracked up when you two were doing the pouty back to back pose.

Lastly, SK did an awesome job on that shirt! It is such a cool way to enjoy your girl away from your girl!

baldylox

Thank you SK for showing everyone the awesomeness that is the DD sized Sprout shirts! I can't wait to see the final ones all made up!

And thanks again for doing all of this, it's been really fun.

Sprout's Tsun-tsun-ness comes through again! That was so cool seeing you interact with her! I cracked up when you two were doing the pouty back to back pose.

Lastly, SK did an awesome job on that shirt! It is such a cool way to enjoy your girl away from your girl!

Thank you! Sprout can really ham it up when she wants to! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics, they were fun to take too. I've yet to wear the Sprout shirt out anywhere for fear of it getting dirty or something. But I agree that it's an excellent way to have her with me no matter where I am!

Billy

JChiibs

Lots of progress on the shirts today and I've only been at it 2 1/2 hours. Hoping that I might get lucky and have something to show either tonight or tomorrow. Its kinda hard to tell because some parts take longer than others (like the velcro, hand stitching the inside of the neckline down, and tying off about a gazillion threads.) Apparently the flu bug I got was a 48 hour one so I'm feeling really happy and productive today.

Billy, I could post the link to the human-sized Sprout shirt if you want me to, I just didn't think anyone else would care.

Back to work!

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

baldylox

I'm glad you're feeling better today SK! And it's great to hear you're making good progress on shirts too.

As for the link to the shirts like I'm wearing, I don't know how many people would be interested in having one of their own either but I don't think it can hurt to link to it just in case people DO want one for themselves. I want to get one of the DD sized ones for Sprout so I can get a picture of me and her wearing them together. She may not go for it but I'll make her do it anyways!

Billy

Poofiemus

OMG, doll size versions of this shirt. Homura NEEDS this! Might not mind a human version too, depending on what the prices look like.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

battrastard
OMG, doll size versions of this shirt. Homura NEEDS this! Might not mind a human version too, depending on what the prices look like.

Myself, Tana and Maiko agree!!

Sister Kyoya,

If there's ever a chance you'll start doing this with other Kiddos from the forums, I'd be interested in those,

too!....

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

baldylox

Bat and Poof, here's the link to the human sized T-shirts:

http://www.zazzle.com/manly_sprout_tshirt-235476069671067943

There are several types and styles of shirts available at different prices. The one I am wearing is the basic T-shirt at $25.95 and it fits well and feels good too.

I really think it's cool to have these in life size and DD sizes so if someone DOES want both, photos will be super cute! That and you can have some Tsun Tsun with you anytime you wear one yourself!

Billy

Kochan

That's absolutely adorable! I'm envious as to how much fun some people can have with these!

14078037054_cd075b0817_o.png

JChiibs

Myself, Tana and Maiko agree!!

Sister Kyoya,

If there's ever a chance you'll start doing this with other Kiddos from the forums, I'd be interested in those,

too!....

Oh yah, there is definitely a chance I'd do this for other DD! As long as I get good close up pics of the girl's eyes straight on it should be fine. All of it is done in Adobe Illustrator and its no problem at all to put it on a human-sized shirt. For how Zazzle works, it doesn't cost me anything to design a product, I just get paid when it sells. Even if someone wants one only for a DD shirt, or only a human-sized shirt, it works out just fine. The DD shirts just take longer because I have to sew those.

Thanks for posting the link Billy. Looks like I can get some pics done tomorrow after the sleeves are sewn on. It might be a couple more days after that when I can get final pics done. There is a lot of fiddly stuff to do, and with as many shirts that fit onto a yard the time adds up. Even I'm getting impatient to see the printed shirts done!

And before Sprout sees the DD shirts, you might want to have a couple of ice packs ready in the freezer in case her fury turns her into a heavyweight boxer...

~Sister Kyoya

EblKtty

That was freakin adorable XD I love that shirt of sprouts face! hehe

At home: Too many....