Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

A DD PSA from Sprout for all DD girls

baldylox
And before Sprout sees the DD shirts, you might want to have a couple of ice packs ready in the freezer in case her fury turns her into a heavyweight boxer...

Ha ha! Good idea, I'll do that soon. Even tho DD's are small, they still pack quite the punch.

That was freakin adorable XD I love that shirt of sprouts face! hehe

Thank you! I'm glad you liked the photos and shirt.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Talolili

What an adorable photostory, I was literally LOL! Sprout is so spunky and I love the shirt, it's TOO cute.

I also love how you and Sprout interact, Billy. Thanks for posting this awesome photostory.

baldylox
What an adorable photostory, I was literally LOL! Sprout is so spunky and I love the shirt, it's TOO cute.

I also love how you and Sprout interact, Billy. Thanks for posting this awesome photostory.

Thank you very much! It seems Sprout really made an impact this time around. I'm glad you like the photos!

THIS:

9737949884_67b7713ced_z.jpg

I take it you like that pic?

Billy

moonfaery

OMG that was super cute! I always love your facial expressions Billy! :3

Hubby & mine's Girls: Kana (Saber Extra), Serena (Momo), Taki (Cirno), Allora (06), Mizuki (Nanami)

-kuromausu-

That is one funny and adorable story you had there

Janeway

cool story and l like the t-shirt that your are wearing Billy. That is a very good idea that these well be made for all the dollfies that are out there. I also like sprout she cute.

lordloss

i just dont think i can ever get enough of sprout!!!

watching you and her makes me more determined that when i finally have all my affairs in order enough to get my first Dollfie to make her tsundere so much. of course.... that might be inviteing in a mess of troubloe as well.... prehaps im just a masochist?

but i digress, your photo sessions are always tops, but adding yourself in, i can only imagine the extra work it took to get things right. wish i had the time to practice up my photography as much as you seem too.

there is no such thing as perfection. and i can only hope, with all my might that no such thing ever does exsist. kind of implies a limit to how amazing a person can be or something like that.....

mitsuki

This is absolutely fabulous! I am imagining an expansive empire of Sprout-ness. haha The photos are hilarious! You guys are the best! I agree with archangeli on that one photo! Spectacular!

And Sister Kyoya is amazing for making such an iconic and recognizable design. It captures the Sprouty essence perfectly!

baldylox
OMG that was super cute! I always love your facial expressions Billy! :3

Thank you! I really didn't think me being silly would go over so well. I guess I should do more of this stuff in the future.

That is one funny and adorable story you had there

Thank you very much!

:) cool story and l like the t-shirt that your are wearing Billy. That is a very good idea that these well be made for all the dollfies that are out there. I also like sprout she cute.

Thank you! I'm happy you liked the shirt and Sprout. I do hope we get to see some of these shirts on some of the DD's here on the forums. I think it would be super cute to see some of her fanclubs wearing them!

i just dont think i can ever get enough of sprout!!!

watching you and her makes me more determined that when i finally have all my affairs in order enough to get my first Dollfie to make her tsundere so much. of course.... that might be inviteing in a mess of troubloe as well.... prehaps im just a masochist?

but i digress, your photo sessions are always tops, but adding yourself in, i can only imagine the extra work it took to get things right. wish i had the time to practice up my photography as much as you seem too.

Hee hee, thank you! It's nice to hear you enjoy seeing my little Tsun Tsun Sprout. She certainly keeps me on my toes and even tho she can be kind of outspoken and harsh, she always means well and deep down I know she's a great girl. I really love her to bits.

I don't think you have to be a masochist to like a Tsundere girl. But it might help.

And I didn't really do much different for adding myself into the frame, I just put the camera on my tripod, put Sprout where I wanted her and then checked to make sure I would fit in the frame with her. It only took an extra 10-15 minutes to figure out the framing and focus so it's nothing you couldn't do. I'm flattered you like my photos tho. It does take time to do my photoshoots but having done so many of them, things get a lot easier over time. So you're right that practice makes you better. I'm still not nearly as good as I'd like to be but I take a load of pics every time so I can continue to get better. Digital "film" is free so remember to take as many photos as it takes to get the picture you want.

This is absolutely fabulous! I am imagining an expansive empire of Sprout-ness. haha The photos are hilarious! You guys are the best! I agree with archangeli on that one photo! Spectacular!

And Sister Kyoya is amazing for making such an iconic and recognizable design. It captures the Sprouty essence perfectly!

Ha ha! You certainly know how to make me feel good about my pics! Thank you so much! I think a Sprout Empire built on her fanclubs would be awesome. I'd make sure she got most of the royalties of course.... lest I wake up dead one morning from having a pillow crammed in my mouth.

Billy

JChiibs

Thank you.

I've been adamantly working away at getting the shirts done. I haven't forgotten the photos. The shirts just make more sense if they aren't half finished. Went to reach for one to finish the step I was at tonight and this is what greeted me:

9781950191_c023085e50_z.jpg

Looks like it was mad at me for being the last one left in the box. All the rest had the inside facing up when I picked them up so the eyes weren't showing. I really love how the expression changes when the fabric moves (I also noticed this in Billy's photos). It's a perk I didn't anticipate. I'm expecting to have some pics to post tomorrow once a couple more parts are sewn and they look nearly finished. The velcro in the back will take a bit to do so it will be a while after that when I can do full finished pics, but once the velcro is in the first set of shirts are done!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

JChiibs

9804604443_2170cc90d6_z.jpg

Yuriko: "Look Sprout, I got the first one! It's mine! It's MINE!" *giggles*

9804511315_cbb442b814_z.jpg

I still have to sew in the velcro, but other than that these three shirts are done. Most of the rest of them are getting pretty close to being at the same point but I waited on those so I could get some near final pics up. I'm really aiming to have the sales post up by Monday. There will be a few available to buy from the current batch, and orders for more will be open.

9804506644_5778ede3f2_z.jpg

One of the things that amazes me is how soft and really nice this jersey feels. I have rather sensitive skin that is easily irritated by a lot of fabrics. Even after working with this so much, it is still wonderful to touch. I'm not a huge fan of sewing with jersey, but I've been pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to work with. It is just the right thickness that my machine doesn't have any problems with it making it the least fussy jersey I've ever sewn. I'm really happy with that because it makes the margin of error for someone learning to sew a lot smaller and makes the project much more enjoyable. I don't expect that many people will want to sew their own, but many people have expressed that they would like to make their girl's clothes. I think it's a great option to be able to offer.

Most of all I'm just excited to finally see these getting done!

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

baldylox

Those look so nice! The face worked out really great in how it lays across the girls chests on all three styles. And I'm glad to see that Yuriko was able to get the first shirt off the line. I know how much she was wanting one of them so seeing how happy it makes her and how good it looks on her is great!

Now I'm *really* looking forward to getting these shirts!

Billy

Innocentsake

All of these shirts turned out excellent! My favorite has to be the one for Dynamite girls Not to mention all the pictures of Sprout & Billy are hilarious! They are so animated and lively putting a big smile on my face hehe~

JChiibs

Billy- I'm so glad that you are so happy with the shirts (I hope Littleberries likes them too.) I think they turned out great, but my personal preference is having the shirt worn with a bra (Naiomi has the Volks one on.) Dakota's er... headlights are a bit... When I realized that the other shirt I'm working on for Yuriko was the meduim length I decided to cave in and give her the crop top Sprout shirt due to your insistence. She is one happy girl.

As silly as it sounds, I'm really excited to show off some pics of the inside seams as well. Even though I did the work it still looks awesome. Sure it shows my level of skill, but for me it really shows off the quality of the fabric. I know I keep mentioning that, but the similar fabric I used for the test shirts I bought at a local fabric store and the quality can't compare. The Sprout fabric is so far superior that it makes the other fabric seem really cheap. I'm most excited about getting the shirts finished so those who buy them can see what I'm talking about first hand instead of me sounding like a broken record.

Innocentsake- I figured that a lot of owners would like the two shorter styles. Knowing that there are a few DD who might have sensibilities more like Naiomi's or want winter shirts, I just drafted all three sets at once. If I had the proper body shape I'd love to wear the one that Dakota (DDdy) has on too!

~Sister Kyoya

baldylox
All of these shirts turned out excellent! My favorite has to be the one for Dynamite girls Not to mention all the pictures of Sprout & Billy are hilarious! They are so animated and lively putting a big smile on my face hehe~

I have to agree with you on the shirts, I like the DDdy one best too!

And thanks about the pics! I'm glad they made you smile.

Oh my gosh! That was funny.

Thank you!

Billy- I'm so glad that you are so happy with the shirts (I hope Littleberries likes them too.) I think they turned out great, but my personal preference is having the shirt worn with a bra (Naiomi has the Volks one on.) Dakota's er... headlights are a bit... When I realized that the other shirt I'm working on for Yuriko was the meduim length I decided to cave in and give her the crop top Sprout shirt due to your insistence. She is one happy girl.

Yep I'm happy for sure! As for wearing a bra with them, all my M-bust girls wear them and most of the L-bust girls do too. But almost none of the DDdy girls wear them unless they're trying to show them off. I'll try the shirts both ways and see what the girls think of them. I personally don't have any issues with the nips popping up on them but I know it's not to others liking. But none of my DDdy girls are modest about their bodies so I'm doubting they'll care if they have the highbeams on or not.

I really like all three sizes/shapes of shirts. Of course I like the medium length one best but I'm also really digging the long sleeve version. I know a few of my girls would be very happy with that type.

Billy

katnaper
9804604443_2170cc90d6_z.jpg

~Sister Kyoya

Is there a Kaylus sized one?

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Mahoro

ahahahaha...poor Sprout, but then thats a bridge I'm sure all our girls have to cross sooner or later with their human counterparts embarrassing them :p

Edited by Guest

JChiibs

I can't even count how many times Tama has asked me this. He keeps insisting that we have to make Kaylus a pattern so he can have a Boy's Club shirt. I on the other hand don't have a lot of confidence sewing for a body type that I don't have. Since this is Kaylus though I could be persuaded if I had a ton of measurements and could send a couple of test shirts for the fit. Tama also pointed out that one of Kaylus' current shirts would work, but I told him that I severely doubted that Big Bro would want to send his clothes through the mail. Besides, it might come back very wrinkled from Tama constantly snuggling with it.

~Sister Kyoya

katnaper

Tama also pointed out that one of Kaylus' current shirts would work, but I told him that I severely doubted that Big Bro would want to send his clothes through the mail. Besides, it might come back very wrinkled from Tama constantly snuggling with it.

~Sister Kyoya

Hahaha . He very well might do just that if he can get a T-shirt that had Tamayuki on it. He also said to let him know what measurements you were wanting and he'd be more than happy to send them to you . Oh he was wondering if pictures were needed to make sure the measurements were as accurate as he could manage without him being there in person...

Me: *facepalm* I cannot believe he just said that...

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

galatia9

Billy, this story with you and Sprout is hilarious, and the shirt looks great on you! Glad to see she put you in your place (not the first time she's done it, I am sure)!

And Sister Kyoya, good work on the image and the shirts! So cute.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

baldylox
ahahahaha...poor Sprout, but then thats a bridge I'm sure all our girls have to cross sooner or later with their human counterparts embarrassing them :p

Yep! All DD girls will have to deal with their parents silliness at one time or another.

Billy, this story with you and Sprout is hilarious, and the shirt looks great on you! Glad to see she put you in your place (not the first time she's done it, I am sure)!

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked the story and the shirt. And yes, Sprout does make sure to keep me in line as often as possible. Between her and Rei, I'm kept in my "place" quite a lot.

Billy

PunkBird

^o^ sooo cute i really like this story x3 i see a great bond between you and your girl (even i she will not tell, i think she love her papa :3)

baldylox
^o^ sooo cute i really like this story x3 i see a great bond between you and your girl (even i she will not tell, i think she love her papa :3)

Thank you! And you're right, we do have a good bond between us and she would NEVER come out and say anything of the sort. But she's a good girl and I know she likes me even if she won't tell me she does.

Billy