Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

A DD PSA from Sprout for all DD girls

JChiibs

I wanted to share a bit of info about the shirts that I'm really excited about. Not knowing what inks were used I was near paranoid about the staining factor. So I took a piece of the scrap fabric that had a gray background and black writing on it and pinned the ink side against a spare NS bust I have. A week later and not a single mark showed. Being somewhat relieved I decided to wrap the fabric as tightly as I could around the bust and let it sit for another week. I was sure that the black would leave some sort of mark. I checked it again yesterday and I was stunned to see that the bust looked like it did before the fabric testing started.

So I can't guarantee every situation for the fabric, but I'd say that this is some really awesome results. I'll test the other fabric types as I get them, but I wouldn't expect the outcome to be any different. I can't tell you how excited I am to have as many DD scale fabric prints as I want as long as I can design them! It makes me even more excited about Naiomi's Closet!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

baldylox

That's great news about the non staining of the shirts! Nice to know no harm will come to our girls when showing their love for Sprout!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

salica

That was the funniest post ever !!!!!!!

I think my favourite picture is the one you are both angry , back to back

That was an amazing idea for the Sprout's t-shirt , now she can have a real fan club

baldylox
That was the funniest post ever !!!!!!!

I think my favourite picture is the one you are both angry , back to back

That was an amazing idea for the Sprout's t-shirt , now she can have a real fan club

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. We had fun making it too and I'm really happy with the shirt I got as well as how the DD sized ones are coming along. I'm looking forward to getting a few of these for my girls to wear and show their Sprout fandom!

I do hope people get these for their girls because it will be super fun to show Sprout how popular she is.... she'll probably say she hates the idea but will secretly be overjoyed.

Billy

JChiibs

The DD sizes are definitely coming along but after working on them for 10 hours straight yesterday I took Katnaper's advice to take a break... after I spent another 3 hours drawing fabric prints. 13 hour days, isn't that normal? Normally it wouldn't take me so long in sewing the shirts, but there is a lot of them! I'm going to put in another long day today because I'm getting really close to having them all done, just bottom hems and Velcro. But when I'm doing 15-ish shirts at once I can spend 3 hours tying off threads.

Tama and Naiomi have been having loads of fun playing Sims 2 with me. Something I love but haven't played it at all in over a year. What do you mean I'm not a robot? Strange, I thought I was. Now that thing called 'need for sleep' makes a bit more sense.

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

JChiibs

DD shirts are finally all sewn! I'll have to wait until tomorrow to finish tying off the threads because my wrist is aching. (My schedule is weird because I go to bed at noon.) But once that is done the first batch is finished. I posted pictures here.

~Sister Kyoya

TheOperator

This was great XD I was laughing pretty much from the get go. But all the photos starting with you looking at your shirt and Sprout's expression, and all the ones to the end just had me almost in tears. This was a great read for the night and gave me my daily dose of laughter XD Your expressions as well as that of Sprout were just so amazing and perfect >w

At Home: Kirsteen - Lucy - Hanako - Chikou

Waiting for: ~No one atm~

baldylox
This was great XD I was laughing pretty much from the get go. But all the photos starting with you looking at your shirt and Sprout's expression, and all the ones to the end just had me almost in tears. This was a great read for the night and gave me my daily dose of laughter XD Your expressions as well as that of Sprout were just so amazing and perfect >w<

Wow, thank you so much for all the praise! I really appreciate it!

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos and story. It's good to know we could make you laugh and have some fun.

Billy

Happy Eore

hey excellent story i will have to get a shirt when i get my dollfie

TornChaos

That was entirely too adorable! Sprout is so grumpy looking! I just want to hug her! Also fantastic T-shirt!

TC

baldylox
Hey excellent story. I will have to get a shirt when I get my dollfie.

Thank you! I'm sure your girl would love a shirt!

That was entirely too adorable! Sprout is so grumpy looking! I just want to hug her! Also fantastic T-shirt!

Thank you very much! I love my little grumpy girl, she's too cute. She gets plenty of hugs but still says she doesn't want or need them. She's just not good at showing her true feelings.

Billy

Roku_Zymx

Great story something about Sprout's grumpy expression seems to make teasing her more enjoyable to watch.

Maybe I should make a shirt with one of my girls face on it although I fear they may die from the embarrassment or maybe exact revenge by wearing a shirt with my face on it. Now that would be scary.

baldylox
Great story something about Sprout's grumpy expression seems to make teasing her more enjoyable to watch.

Thank you! I know it's not nice but you're right, teasing her is kinda fun, especially when she gets all flustered. She's just so damn adorable when she does!

Maybe I should make a shirt with one of my girls face on it although I fear they may die from the embarrassment or maybe exact revenge by wearing a shirt with my face on it. Now that would be scary.

Ha ha! Go for it! Embarrassing the girls is all part of the fun, even if you catch hell for it from them later.

Billy

Roku_Zymx

Alright I will do my best . I just hope that they don't find out where I got my ideas from they may not just stop with me in their mad maiden rampage.

baldylox
Alright I will do my best . I just hope that they don't find out where I got my ideas from they may not just stop with me in their mad maiden rampage.

Ha ha! Don't worry, I have 25 girls and wind up embarrassing one or two of them almost every day.... and I'm not dead yet! Good luck tho!

Billy

Roku_Zymx

LOL thanks I guess you have a point 7 is no match for the amount you have what is it still 25 I can never keep count I used to have all of their names memorized but now @_@'. And if you are still standing then I can to.

Anyway I suppose I could always use my ace I keep hidden to light my darkest hours, sweets. Although they eat enough already these should do the trick or the there is one other way to end their rage and that is new clothes and because after seeing Sprout shoes but that would my my wallet cry.