Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

Danny Choo Smart Doll Boy [NSFW]

elianti

Sorry for randomly popping in, but Ie-Aster your Eiji is based on Akuroma from B2W2??! He's looking great so far! I'm so happy to see pokémon characters as dolls. ^^

Ie-Aster
Sorry for randomly popping in, but Ie-Aster your Eiji is based on Akuroma from B2W2??! He's looking great so far! I'm so happy to see pokémon characters as dolls. ^^

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you made my day Yes, that's the character! And thank you so much! I'm excited to keep working on this project because Akuroma is probably my favorite character ever ^__^ I also want to make Mei, the girl protagonist of B2W2! I am really obsessed with the Unova region and constantly go on about it to anyone who will listen xD

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

elianti

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you made my day Yes, that's the character! And thank you so much! I'm excited to keep working on this project because Akuroma is probably my favorite character ever ^__^ I also want to make Mei, the girl protagonist of B2W2! I am really obsessed with the Unova region and constantly go on about it to anyone who will listen xD

eeeeee so it IS him! I thought that blue ahoge looked familiar! Akuroma's one of my favorite characters in B2W2, though HGSS Morty is my all time fave. Unova is a great region with great characters(and Pokémon, of course!). I'm looking forward to seeing Mei once she's completed! She and Touko are my favorite female protags~ All of my planned dolls are based on my pokémon trainer OCs TBH... LOL