Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

Danny Choo Smart Doll Boy [NSFW]

Error-Chan

So what do you guys think about one of Danny's tweets

Want Eiji but not the clothes? Announcement tomorrow!

CaIPX4WVIAAedj8.jpg

I hope it will be a good deal. i don't need his clothing or wig or eyes XD. so i have my fingers crossed it will be a nice price off the full set 60K price.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

Monty

I'm interested too - it depends on how big the price difference is, though, and how 'naked' he is (since the pic has him with a wig, eyes and underwear). While I wont be using his wig and probably not his default eyes, I -do- really want the jeans and shoes, so its a tough decision. If those things were being sold separately and it worked out cheaper for me to buy a naked eiji plus shoes and jeans then I would.

Error-Chan
I'm interested too - it depends on how big the price difference is, though, and how 'naked' he is (since the pic has him with a wig, eyes and underwear). While I wont be using his wig and probably not his default eyes, I -do- really want the jeans and shoes, so its a tough decision. If those things were being sold separately and it worked out cheaper for me to buy a naked eiji plus shoes and jeans then I would.

indeed. at most i would want the boxers and that's it. even if he came without a face-up i would be happy XD. just need body and head for my boy.

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

MrFjmg03

Pink-yohsiand Mitsuki Thank you so much for the info. I didn't end up ordering Eiji after all. I completely fell in love with Ebony and I order her instead. She will be my new Panchita and she finally will have the skin color I always wanted for her

elianti

Congrats to everyone who got their Eiji! He looks amaazing. It's really interesting how he's actually a bit shorter than the Dev version. That custom Eiji by Nayuta is incredible! I'd really love to see more people do faceups on him--there's so much potential! *___*

This picture was also posted by Nayuta quite a while ago, but I think it's pretty useful. They put Eiji next to a 60cm male obitsu. I've been looking for a comparison between Eiji and obitsu in some form so I could have an idea how he'd stack up next to my obi girls, so I'm surprised I missed this completely lol.

CY0hXnkUQAAAfpv.jpg

It's a nice height difference, but it unfortunately for me confirms that Eiji is scaled just a bit too big for my girls at least. I wouldn't have this problem if my girls were DDDYs but I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment I'll be praying that Danny, Volks, Obitsu, or anyone else makes a nice boy that's closer to obi60/DD height eventually. ^^

Error-Chan
Congrats to everyone who got their Eiji! He looks amaazing. It's really interesting how he's actually a bit shorter than the Dev version. That custom Eiji by Nayuta is incredible! I'd really love to see more people do faceups on him--there's so much potential! *___*

This picture was also posted by Nayuta quite a while ago, but I think it's pretty useful. They put Eiji next to a 60cm male obitsu. I've been looking for a comparison between Eiji and obitsu in some form so I could have an idea how he'd stack up next to my obi girls, so I'm surprised I missed this completely lol.

It's a nice height difference, but it unfortunately for me confirms that Eiji is scaled just a bit too big for my girls at least. I wouldn't have this problem if my girls were DDDYs but I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment I'll be praying that Danny, Volks, Obitsu, or anyone else makes a nice boy that's closer to obi60/DD height eventually. ^^

Thank you for the image its a good reference. May i ask which Obitsu body the other boy is on i don't recognize his hands. if it is a 60cm and the 65cm boy is not any better in height i may just keep the boy i have now and then save for eiji now instead of after i get the 65 boy.

elianti

Thank you for the image its a good reference. May i ask which Obitsu body the other boy is on i don't recognize his hands. if it is a 60cm and the 65cm boy is not any better in height i may just keep the boy i have now and then save for eiji now instead of after i get the 65 boy.

No problem! According to Nayuta's tweet it is an obitsu 60cm, using the 55cm male bust and abdomen. The hands threw me off too since the obitsu 60 grabby hands are quite small and because the 55cms don't have any option hands. xD I'm no DD expert, but they look like DD large sword holding hands to me.

EDIT:

I believe the 65cm male is a bit taller than the 60cm, but I couldn't readily find pictures that compare their height. I did find a comparison with the 65cm female with other obitsus, including the (female) 60cm over here, however. >> http://parabox.jp/obi-setsu/allbody.html

The 65cm male is supposedly noticeably shorter than the female though..

Error-Chan

No problem! According to Nayuta's tweet it is an obitsu 60cm, using the 55cm male bust and abdomen. The hands threw me off too since the obitsu 60 grabby hands are quite small and because the 55cms don't have any option hands. xD I'm no DD expert, but they look like DD large sword holding hands to me.

EDIT:

I believe the 65cm male is a bit taller than the 60cm, but I couldn't readily find pictures that compare their height. I did find a comparison with the 65cm female with other obitsus, including the (female) 60cm over here, however. >> http://parabox.jp/obi-setsu/allbody.html

The 65cm male is supposedly noticeably shorter than the female though..

I think there is a comparison in the obitsu part of the forum. and now i look i think your right about the DD L hands i will be looking again i have seen them on twiter so i will go stalk them.

with this info i may just keep the obitsu body i have and get it the other body pieces if its cheaper and the right height for the character.

Error-Chan

Here you go about the eiji info form yesterday

Smart Doll Essentials Eiji Seiun = 50K JPY & comes with boxers only. If want jeans then better off getting full set.

link to the japanese post

CaNglJwVAAAMhWu.jpg

the top, trousers, socks and shoes are worth 10K i believe (if i have not missed something in the set)

With a wig, Wampum, telescopic stand, Head & Eye makeup has been with 50000 yen. Ships in 1-5 business days. Made in Japan.

Monty

A great deal for people who arent interested in the default clothes!

Since I do want his jeans and shoes though, I'll still buy the regular version. I dont think you can buy those parts on their own after all. Then again, they might turn up in the 'outlet' section of the store so who knows.

Error-Chan
A great deal for people who arent interested in the default clothes!

Since I do want his jeans and shoes though, I'll still buy the regular version. I dont think you can buy those parts on their own after all. Then again, they might turn up in the 'outlet' section of the store so who knows.

indeed. i still have wig and eyes i don't want in this XD but if they took them out for more off i would be happy.

this "Work shop" where you go in and build your doll for under 40K THAT is what i want. send me the parts Danny i will build my own!!

cirquemom

I have a 65 cm Obitsu male and can take pictures of him next to my Ebony, if that's any help. I also have a 55 cm Obitsu male. That's what the photo looks like to me (a 55, not a hybrid 60), plus I have a Seedring male. If I get a chance I'll take a picture of all of them together.

I'm wondering if the "naked" Eiji we might be able to buy is one of those "put it together yourself" dolls, but you have to do it at the store. I don't think they are available for mail-order.

Error-Chan
I have a 65 cm Obitsu male and can take pictures of him next to my Ebony, if that's any help. I also have a 55 cm Obitsu male. That's what the photo looks like to me (a 55, not a hybrid 60), plus I have a Seedring male. If I get a chance I'll take a picture of all of them together.

I'm wondering if the "naked" Eiji we might be able to buy is one of those "put it together yourself" dolls, but you have to do it at the store. I don't think they are available for mail-order.

best place for the 65cm male obitsu is here viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7467 that's the obitsu post for heights.

and same i would love the build your own but it is only in store. i have tweeted asking if ti will ever be possibly to get that but posted but no reply.

Monty

The reason the workshop is only in store is because it's using the outlet parts. They're 'factory second' parts that have slight imperfections that have been deemed unfit for regular sale, so they are sold cheaper in the outlet section for those that don't mind the (often very minor) flaws. The pictures of the dolls made in the workshop looked fine to me, though.

In the workshop participants select their own parts from the box though, which isn't something you can do properly online. And the positions are limited enough that each workshop needs to be booked in advance, it's not something anyone can just do when they feel like it.

While I can't ever see this being an option on the online store, it does seem like something Danny could host at conventions outside Japan if he bought a bunch of outlet parts with him. Although it would also require prior booking and probably sell out fast.

Anyway, less than 5 days until I'll have my Eiji. I can't believe it's happening so soon now!

Error-Chan
The reason the workshop is only in store is because it's using the outlet parts. They're 'factory second' parts that have slight imperfections that have been deemed unfit for regular sale, so they are sold cheaper in the outlet section for those that don't mind the (often very minor) flaws. The pictures of the dolls made in the workshop looked fine to me, though.

In the workshop participants select their own parts from the box though, which isn't something you can do properly online. And the positions are limited enough that each workshop needs to be booked in advance, it's not something anyone can just do when they feel like it.

While I can't ever see this being an option on the online store, it does seem like something Danny could host at conventions outside Japan if he bought a bunch of outlet parts with him. Although it would also require prior booking and probably sell out fast.

Anyway, less than 5 days until I'll have my Eiji. I can't believe it's happening so soon now!

Photo spam is must ^o^ Eiji is waiting.

I think its a nice way to get the surplussed out but if they offers the parts in a set to build surplussed or not at a good price (looking at the Eiji price i would think 15K for the frame they do now and then a bit more for the vinyl like 15K for the uncut vinyl (strait from the cast) then 20K for the cut ready to put on.

but this is me just thinking over the top XD

littlebirdzoom

I may be out of the loop, but has Danny given us a time line of when he's going to release the extra accessories/hands and stuff for Eiji? I really want Eiji now and I'm afraid to wait (because we all know how long Danny likes to make us wait lol) but I honestly feel like Eiji was a rush job. That and his hands look super cheap and I just want those extra parts so bad @_@

Not to bash, I'm really not meaning anything bad, just wanted to know. Eiji is still in my cart waiting for that last button to be pushed :3 I feel like I remember Danny saying something about the extra clothes and bits and bobs, but I can't find anything on it.

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

Monty

When I asked he said wigs in February and other stuff (hands, eyes) in March...but there hasn't been any wigs yet. (I know it's early, but still, was really hoping there'd be the promised blue one when I'm here on Monday. Ah well.)

Error-Chan
I may be out of the loop, but has Danny given us a time line of when he's going to release the extra accessories/hands and stuff for Eiji? I really want Eiji now and I'm afraid to wait (because we all know how long Danny likes to make us wait lol) but I honestly feel like Eiji was a rush job. That and his hands look super cheap and I just want those extra parts so bad @_@

Not to bash, I'm really not meaning anything bad, just wanted to know. Eiji is still in my cart waiting for that last button to be pushed :3 I feel like I remember Danny saying something about the extra clothes and bits and bobs, but I can't find anything on it.

i asked about hands not to long ago but he said a few months since they were still being worked on so i would probably thing march time like Torino said.

had a look but cant fine the tweet =/

littlebirdzoom

i asked about hands not to long ago but he said a few months since they were still being worked on so i would probably thing march time like Torino said.

had a look but cant fine the tweet =/

I appreciate you looking! Thank you both for the answers.

I might just order him anyway and get the extras later - it's not like they're going anywhere. And I can't wait. Mostly that.

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

Error-Chan

hehe yeah i would be like that too. Thankfully i have being poor as hell to keep me from ordering him before the hands XD.

cirquemom

Anything firm on when the tan Eiji will come out?

Error-Chan
Anything firm on when the tan Eiji will come out?

I believe they said March. but i may be thinking of something else. there Twitter has info all the time.

Error-Chan

Just saw this boy on twitter. this combo of eye and hair colour is so lovely makes em even more existed about getting El together.

CaxPpS5UkAAQ_y2.jpg

Monty

eeee I was in the store when they were preparing that shot!

I want those eyes so bad for Kaito. Sorry I haven't posted anything here yet but I did get him on Monday and I'm in love. He's using a Dollce wig and Volks eyes until the Eiji ones are out (Danny told me March/Aprilish).

It's kinda hard to post pictures here using an iPad but you can see some pics of him on my Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/torinomh/media

The Volks eyes look better than I thought but I do want ones with more whites ideally so the Eiji ones will be best.

I did an unboxing video but it needs serious editing. Half because I did it in 3 parts that need to be spliced together and half because no one wants to watch me take 20 minutes to get his shoes on.

I also bought him some clothes that I'll post about in the What Fits Eiji thread later. Some I haven't tried on him yet.

Noxxbunny
eeee I was in the store when they were preparing that shot!

I want those eyes so bad for Kaito. Sorry I haven't posted anything here yet but I did get him on Monday and I'm in love. He's using a Dollce wig and Volks eyes until the Eiji ones are out (Danny told me March/Aprilish).

It's kinda hard to post pictures here using an iPad but you can see some pics of him on my Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/torinomh/media

The Volks eyes look better than I thought but I do want ones with more whites ideally so the Eiji ones will be best.

I did an unboxing video but it needs serious editing. Half because I did it in 3 parts that need to be spliced together and half because no one wants to watch me take 20 minutes to get his shoes on.

I also bought him some clothes that I'll post about in the What Fits Eiji thread later. Some I haven't tried on him yet.

Congrats on getting your Kaito!! He's so handsome and cool looking! I can't wait to see more of him. I hope editing on your video goes well too. I'd be interested in watching that. I always find them really informative.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)