Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Mirai SmartDoll Info thread (UPDATED)

Kumi

IMHO different ankle construction between DD and SmD is the cause, as someone pointed out (Mysha, afair).

Both can use heeled shoes using flat feet but in case of DD it looks quite good.

With SmD not so much, and with heel feet the leg line will look much better.

My resin doll has special heel feet (and additional replaceable one-piece lower parts of legs, ie. calf with heel feet) and the difference is huge. They just look much better in heels, or even bare. I'd say more natural.

Like below - just for comparison. With flat feet the legs look maybe half as good

5710798767_a7a5afa355_z.jpg

Undine by Michael, on Flickr

Bellatrix
DGSm-MOXgAAUcSn.jpg

You wanted high heel feet for #smartdoll so here it is. In development now.

Well, well, well...

I wish these were released for DD too.

I get what Billy says, but at the same time I absolutely agree with Kuma, they look incredibly better in both high heeled shoes, and even bare.

Although I am far from being a feet lover, they are a sexy part indeed, as much as boobies or bum for many people!

I really like the idea of dolls with a hidden, discreet sexy part as it.

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Panda_Dolliess

I've spent quite some time looking at shoes and there are definitely a few pair that would require the aesthetic that high heel feet provide. And they also look really good for posing in general. I remember watching an episode of America's Next Top Model and one of the girls was criticized because she didn't do the "Barbie Foot" in her pose. I saving up for a SmD, so hopefully the feet will be out by the time I go to purchase one!

gaiaswill

My girls go barefoot and are usually sitting on a table's edge. High heel feet ftw!

toletta

I also prefer flat feet for my dolls, Smart Dolls included, I have them standing for the most part, so that helps a lot

And here's a pic of my Mirai last winter, just because I'm new here and want to say hi!

[album]1486[/album]

Bubbles

They need to make high heel feet with integrated shin for DD and Smartdoll. Volks could sell like 4x the SD16 shoes if they did...

Sadol Love60 with a Luts anime style head:

A5NK6MoDv8rITz7phIq9xP0Yz7T-s0DNg9IxiNMG1dT26VQVTsv9Ocviu1sRSS81ZweAOSePt3qAi3Renc_BaoH4-ysQYI2ygg3e8RIhYz3B7FOERmyGFhN40TC9pitNhEJWEJWn8akEtnNh-yr4atF5XYM6HRR1UeU-IcfGOx1rvNsuhZ5BKg6klXXliVkBwPfp_p0CKQvavpFCDzwxsBiNIqivehTIQVkIQbzVyRdez8sVDye16YPhtPYqzXx-HKnP7k8ZAPHmTbZwDIDQwK13lzbfhLA9Mj7DDrW1obIXVF8C31-1endYx6aoKhIaA3L-D0hodmk8-ev31w-VY0jviveumpZpRNk5Zho7i3xtyRp6PlhxsR9TwDUya_I7Rji98ZtzhaRA2lll9D0qXP4blqfqDUjok3JbzkyHp6dIDqLSbzauQc7RYgvsZLkMPsQG2klNTpG6zwN9OmZPy6Um2hlmILwl25u2eYoAErv1q7j0P7wuvJGSQROUJ1LLrZC-xt5aHmc28BGi3VNlozs4-hDuPmBtrYU4P9LgZQ3lLqUrUjKDbhSknwAuzX2l-MhDzPX6LTIeOBGBnCNL7qK8RxisZBztIwVdXJM=w708-h943-no

cfx

Given Danny has shown hand + forearm integrated pieces (no wrist joint) I wouldn't doubt this is coming.

As is, most SD16 shoes fit DD feet far better than SD/SD13 ones do though so I don't see why it would change shoe sales much for Volks. Many of the SD16 shoes have some kind of ankle strap which covers the joint pretty much.

edwardsgoldeneyes

Hi, i was wondering... Is it possible to put Angel Philia head on SmD body? Did anyone tried that? How does it look? Thanx

Smart doll Ebony

K-2
Hi, i was wondering... Is it possible to put Angel Philia head on SmD body? Did anyone tried that? How does it look? Thanx

The AP heads are much smaller than the SmartDoll heads. Most of the AP heads wear wigs in the 6-7 size range whereas Smart Dolls are closer to 8-9. The AP head would have a bit of a pinhead appearance on a Smart Doll body.

MVSig.jpg

edwardsgoldeneyes

Yes, I know they are smaller. Just that I think SmD head is too big for me. So I would love to see if anyone has change.

Smart doll Ebony

scorps
Yes, I know they are smaller. Just that I think SmD head is too big for me. So I would love to see if anyone has change.

Can't post links, but crappycrapolice on Flickr has a comparison picture of Dollfie Dreams, which have a similar head and body size to SmDs, and a VMF50. It would look very strange IMO.

cfx
Can't post links, [...]

With this post, your post count is 20 so now you can indeed post links.

(Sorry for OT.)

Anyway I searched and I assume this is the flickr account:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/93340949@N03/

Maybe I just missed it but I didn't see a DD and AP comparison; I did see a DD and 2D Doll comparison.

Zaliayn

This may be the photo scorps was talking about:

2D Doll, DD, VMF50, DDdy comparison

And I also think that an AP head would probably be far to small to use on a Smart Doll body.

edwardsgoldeneyes

Oki, I understand that. And I saw those photos. But still cant imagine it. But I guess its no good. In my bjds i have 65 cm girl with 7 inch head and its great. So I thought that 60 cm SmD would be ok with AF head.

Smart doll Ebony

Morilec

Guys, I would like to buy DD socks for my SmartDoll, are they okay or I give up?

Equally a skirt, the skirts for DD Dy should be compatible, confirmed?

baldylox
Guys, I would like to buy DD socks for my SmartDoll, are they okay or I give up?

Equally a skirt, the skirts for DD Dy should be compatible, confirmed?

Most socks for DD or SD should fit the SmD girls just fine. Most clothing that is for DD and SD will fir the Smartdolls but NOT the stuff for DDdy. That's because the thighs and butt of the DDdy body is larger than the Smartdolls are. If your SmD uses one of the larger busts then tops and shirts designed for the DDdy will fit. But skirts, shorts and pants designed for the DDdy will NOT fit the SmD girls, they will be too loose around the waist, butt and thighs.

The pics on the first couple of pages here show my Mirai dressed in a Volks DD outfit as well as a few other sets. You can see how that fits and make decisions from there on what you want for your girl.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Morilec
Most socks for DD or SD should fit the SmD girls just fine. Most clothing that is for DD and SD will fir the Smartdolls but NOT the stuff for DDdy. That's because the thighs and butt of the DDdy body is larger than the Smartdolls are. If your SmD uses one of the larger busts then tops and shirts designed for the DDdy will fit. But skirts, shorts and pants designed for the DDdy will NOT fit the SmD girls, they will be too loose around the waist, butt and thighs.

The pics on the first couple of pages here show my Mirai dressed in a Volks DD outfit as well as a few other sets. You can see how that fits and make decisions from there on what you want for your girl.

Billy

Perfect, thank you very much.

cfx

Didn't really know whether to put this here or make a new thread--Danny posted he will start selling blank heads in January or February 2019:

• Haha 1

darlingdeers
Danny posted he will start selling blank heads in January or February 2019

Thank god. Hopefully this also means selling separate bodies too! So exciting

darlingdeers

Oh man, I thought they just completely stopped doing that. I remember this happening but Danny likes to drop items without mentioning it (cough cough... ss bust with headlights)

cfx

Oh man, I thought they just completely stopped doing that. I remember this happening but Danny likes to drop items without mentioning it (cough cough... ss bust with headlights)

The bodies are fairly hidden. You can search and it turns up but it's not something you'll see browsing any of the sections of the site AFAIK.

• Haha 1

Mame

That’s one of the things I noticed and always wondered,why? Last time I checked all the bodies were out of stock except the girl body in milk.

Siara

Danny said that blank heads might be coming soon (no idea what soon means in Smartdoll land) and also mentioned that there were no plans of releasing them in all possible colors (Milk, Cinnamon, Tea and Cacao) right away. I'm hoping for a blank Tea head to be honest but that won't be in the future if they won't offer the Tea body seperately anymore. I'm better off just buying a full Tea doll and wiping the face-up in that case although that will probably cost more than getting them seperately. Or atleast it should be because you shouldn't be paying for the underwear set, the wig, the eyes and the face-up?

Here's to holding my breath for a Tea body and blank Tea heads. I have faith in Danny and Culture Japan.