Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Mirai SmartDoll Info thread (UPDATED)

tinaag

Is there any unofficial articulated hands for DDs? If there is, could they fit on Mirai?

Shamrock

Has anyone run into problems with the wrist joints on SmD not moving back and forth for motion?  Mine won't budge and I am worried I will break her! 

moerunamida
1 hour ago, Shamrock said:

Has anyone run into problems with the wrist joints on SmD not moving back and forth for motion?  Mine won't budge and I am worried I will break her! 

Is she new? When I first got my SmD back in 2018, her wrists were the same. Took a lot of courage and surprising strength to get them to actually bend. If she is new, they are just going to be very stiff. The more you move her, her wrists will eventually loosen up. Just make sure you have the wrist lined up right before you try to bend it.

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

CrazyDollPerson
1 hour ago, Shamrock said:

YES...I had several that were like that and no amount of pressure would move the joint. It was frustrating and I think that is how some people ended up snapping the joint. I made sure to have things lined up properly but couldn't ever get them to move. When I sold them I made sure to let the new buyers know about it.

You can try and slowly move it around, but be careful because a snapped joint you can get a replacement, but you have to put in an order to get it.

Shamrock
36 minutes ago, CrazyDollPerson said:

YES...I had several that were like that and no amount of pressure would move the joint. It was frustrating and I think that is how some people ended up snapping the joint. I made sure to have things lined up properly but couldn't ever get them to move. When I sold them I made sure to let the new buyers know about it.

You can try and slowly move it around, but be careful because a snapped joint you can get a replacement, but you have to put in an order to get it.

I will try. Thank you!

I may just let them be rather than try to move them around too much.  It is my first SmD and I don't want to damage her.  I know there was a way to make the joints stiff on Danny's site... nothing about loosening... 😕

Shamrock
47 minutes ago, Deyja said:

Is she new? When I first got my SmD back in 2018, her wrists were the same. Took a lot of courage and surprising strength to get them to actually bend. If she is new, they are just going to be very stiff. The more you move her, her wrists will eventually loosen up. Just make sure you have the wrist lined up right before you try to bend it.

Yes she is new.  I will check because it is hard to see... I needed better lighting lol.  sigh I am happy even if her wrists don't move.

Yumeiro

@Shamrock You could try a little bit of grease, if you think you could manage to move the joint at all (so that the grease works its way in)

• Like 1