The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Aile

Dollfie Dream Ranka and Sheryl announced!

Aile

10660222_326382747486208_5897759524594032154_n.jpg?oh=ebdac9bd3274ab18f82fe7b06b6e3325&oe=54AD4C55&__gda__=1421497837_9b1ead147873790c03e7e4e006294710

GGWP Volks, I can already hear the screams of my non-dd friends over this news www

EDIT: also it looks like PO's start January 2015 :o Preorders start november apparently w

Edited by Guest

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

Sturmhornisse

It really is the preorder project? I saw them earlier on myfigurecollection. net and I hoped so much that they would be >____

Orchid

As far as I know, it's a preorder

banner_orchid_dolls_web.png

Sturmhornisse

Thanks for the answer! This is awesome news

Poofiemus

Dang! I still haven't seen Macross, but I know it's hugely popular, so I'm fully aware of the squeeing noises people must me making right now. XD

As for me, since I don't know the source material, it'll depend on their head molds mostly as to whether or not I want them I think. I've got hopes given Sheryl's design though. . .

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

archeotech

Someone in Volks really loves idols! Anyway I'm delighted, I love Ranka and Sheryl and now I have a good excuse to rewatch the series/movies.

bethykins

Looking forward to seeing them:)

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

la_

I really want a Sheryl. I've actually been planning to customize an Alna into her, but I guess I can abandon that plan.

I really hope they give Ranka tanned skin. I can't wait to see her face sculpt. A slightly open mouth with a fang sticking out would be wonderful.

Is it confirmed that preorders start in January? With the way the leftmost part of that poster is cut off, it could be November.

archeotech
I really hope they give Ranka tanned skin. I can't wait to see her face sculpt. A slightly open mouth with a fang sticking out would be wonderful.

Is it confirmed that preorders start in January? With the way the leftmost part of that poster is cut off, it could be November.

I'm hoping for a tan skin Ranka too but I wouldn't hold my breath. I'm fairly sure it says January at the bottom doesn't it? I doubt they be opening pre-orders next month.

redxmaverick

Sheryl is such great news. I wonder if she will be semi-white.

Amara77
I really want a Sheryl. I've actually been planning to customize an Alna into her, but I guess I can abandon that plan.

I was thinking that Sheryl would be Alna-ish before I saw your comment haha.

That's great that you don't have to now!

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

la_

I'm hoping for a tan skin Ranka too but I wouldn't hold my breath. I'm fairly sure it says January at the bottom doesn't it? I doubt they be opening pre-orders next month.

Since January is 1月 and November is 11月 and the side is cut off, I was just curious. Especially since preorders usually open around the end of the year.

Yeah, I think they'll probably do SWS Sheryl and NS Ranka but I can dream. Guess I'll need more idol hands.

baldylox
Dang! I still haven't seen Macross, but I know it's hugely popular, so I'm fully aware of the squeeing noises people must me making right now. XD

I've seen most of the Macross series and the series Ranka and Sheryl are from is by far the best.

As for me, since I don't know the source material, it'll depend on their head molds mostly as to whether or not I want them I think. I've got hopes given Sheryl's design though. . .

Sheryl is essentially Alna in anime form. As soon as I first saw her in action on the anime, all I could think of was "It's Alna!" The two of them are shaped almost the same and have similar looks and styles. I amazed we haven't seen many Alnas modded into Sheryls over the years.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

What, Billy?! The totally 80s-ness of the 80s original show was awesome! haha I would love an annoying Minmay to drive me nuts with demands and wanting all the attention.

finnleo

humm.. for a macross collaboration Im actually a little dissapointed, then again having grown up with the original series back in the day, I never was overwhelmed by Frontier.

Minmei was already done by Yamato into a vmf50 if I recall correct, so personally would have found it a lot more intriguing if there had been a Misa Hayase (Or Lisa Hayes, in the robotech version), Claudia, or even Millia from the original ... but old is old I suppose.

But... could always hope for a UN Spacy uniform with this preorder thing...

needsmorelace

We were totally planing on getting an Alna to mod too! Now instead we get to throw money at Volks directly, they win either way. We're kinda wondering which outfits would come as stock, probably one of the many concert outfits, but it would be nice to see some of their more casual outfits...Like Ranka's school uniform, or Sheryl's incognito outfit...

We agree that it would be nice to see other cast members too, though a DDS for Mylene would totally be the end of our doll finances.

DivinitaAria

I've never seen the show, but I'm really excited to see these two in DD form; especially Sheryl!

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

jadepixel

Well, these two should make for cute DDs! I was thinking Sheryl looks like Alna, too. I would love another girl with that alna/rise/kosmos type face. For the show I've only seen bits, was watching it with somebody who hated all the idol singing/drama bits and just skipped to the mecha parts

Personally I really liked the Macross Plus OVA, it did a good job of combining the mecha fighting and idol singing in an interesting way. That series features mature characters and a less cutesy style, maybe that's why it was less popular.

AntElitist

I am just gonna leave this here

7Zn1Jit.jpg

Eustia

I really didn't like those outfits they have in that poster, however I shall remain tentatively curious. Have to see how they both look. Maybe I'll want one of their heads, at any rate.

SakuraDreams

Ranka Lee!!!!

If I get her, I'll put her next to Ranko Kanzaki and they'll make a new cross-over DDS idol duo!

At home: DD Sakura Shinguji, DDS Yukiho Hagiwara, DD Asuna, DD Rina Ogata, DDS MOMO, DDS Ranko Kanzaki.

Waiting for: Hatsune Miku

Preordered: Ranka Lee

Countdown to Hatsune Miku.

SakuraSylph

Yeah, that's right. The text in the bottom right corner of the picture (受注生産 juchuuseisan) means made-to-order, which is how these preorder projects are described in Japanese.

SakuraSylph

Kushina

And here I thought no more pre-order girls for me ö_ö" Hope to see some pictures soon, but I really love Sheryl and Ranka. Pretty sure I won't be able to resist them xD

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

la_

Yes! If orders start in November, we should be seeing prototypes very soon. :3 I can't wait to see what outfits they come with. Hopefully one idol outfit and one casual wear outfit. I don't mind those outfits much but they both need an extra outfit with their hair in their normal styles.