The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Aile

Dollfie Dream Ranka and Sheryl announced!

Cauldroness
woops my bad ;; I heard from my friend it was in two days so I assumed that was it.

No worries, they kind of buried the information far down on the blog page, and it's really confusing with that big poster that has 10/19 plastered on it (it looks like there's a celebrity appearance on 10/19?). But at least it's soon!!!

And this should give people ample time to decide how they feel before the pre-orders start (sometime in November?).

I'm really hoping at least one, if not both, charm me, even if my wallet is hoping that I hate them both!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

needsmorelace

It looks like they have a concert of sorts with all sorts of members from Macross 7...By the looks of it, they might be including Fukuyama Yoshiki (the musical vocalist/guitarist of Nekki Basara), if I'm reading the kanji right. One of the many reasons Macross past the original won't be licensed outside of Japan.

HardCandy13

Ill admit, Im very new to anime (well, other than Sailor Moon in the 90s) so I have no idea what this series is about.

I am however SUPER excited about the possibility of a tan girl! I hope she keeps that pretty strawberry tattoo like the Miku dolls did. Im really hoping she's a DDS XD

The art poster on the webpage is really reminiscent of Momo that was released last year. The sculpt doesn't seem to be really popular but I thought she looked cute. I just hope they are stylised more like Rise and less like Kosmos which looked too realistic IMHO (and far too small of a head in comparison to my other girls >.>)

jadepixel

Ranka looks really cute! Definitely appears to be S-bust. I can't quite tell what's up with Sheryl's expression, might be slightly parted lips and a neutral look like Alisa. Hopefully she looks prettier up close!

Lainee

I am so in love with Ranka.

Waiting for: Ranka~

AceZeroX

Yep, Ranka is definitely cute! Reminds me a bit of Yukiho and M.O.M.O.

At Home

.: Alice "Usu" Kuonji :. ♪ .: "MM" (09) head only :.

Dreaming of...

♪ Sakuya Izayoi ♪ ☆Rise Kujikawa☆♪ Alisa ♪2B♪9S♪Jeanne D'Arc ♪

Lainee

Is Ranka on the DDS body or DDIII? I can't tell. ><;

Waiting for: Ranka~

DivinitaAria

I really really love Sheryl. I love the Rise/Alna/Kosmos look I think I'd give her different eyes though! Okay my MDD plans might be going on hold because I might have to pre order Sheryl haha.

Ranka is so cute and reminds me a lot of MOMO.

Okay the more I look at Ranka the cuter she gets LOL

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

mangaemi

Holy hades... I think for once I want both gals. o____o

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Chriandra

I'm not too big of a fan of the dolls themselves but I am in love with the outfits.

DivinitaAria

I will definitely organize a split if I go for one...I don't believe I would have much use for the outfit (I really want just Sheryl and her wig)

I want Sheryl to be a custom Aigis

Edited by Guest

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

Oni-Chan

I'm sold on Sheryl ^-^ will be changing her eyes though, unless better shots come through.... now to convince the husband > v

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

mangaemi

dem heels... my glob... dem heels on Sheryl. And Ranka's outfit is so flipping cute, it's just darling even if it was sold as a seasonal collection piece.

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

needsmorelace

Well, there goes my wallet...Two more dolls and whatever other outfits can be had for them in the next pre-order added to the list. Totally worth it though!

Yukamina

Aw, Ranka's very cute, and I love her outfit ^^ her smile is like, she can't help but smile a little more than she's supposed to be :3 And Sheryl has two toned hair! I was wondering if they'd do that--her hair is sort of blonde with pink shadows.

Also, I do I spy lip gloss?! On a Volks DD face-up?? Very nice ^o^

foo

Those are definitely DDS arms (the upper arms are shorter).

Ranka's super-cute and looks perfect, but that doesn't look like Sheryl to me …>_<… Maybe with more photos.

Actually the extra braid in Ranka's hair would look weird without the little hat/crown/ribbon thing. Otherwise it's a great wig for Ranka.

Minuette

I don't feel like I have to have her, but wow, Sheryl certainly is breathtaking! Ranka is very cute, too!

la_

Those are definitely DDS arms (the upper arms are shorter).

Ranka's super-cute and looks perfect, but that doesn't look like Sheryl to me …>_<… Maybe with more photos.

Actually the extra braid in Ranka's hair would look weird without the little hat/crown/ribbon thing. Otherwise it's a great wig for Ranka.

I agree. Maybe her nose is a bit too thin? Something looks off with Sheryl's face. Maybe I just expected a more confident expression, not such a neutral one. I'm still iffy on getting her.

Definitely need Ranka though. She's absolutely perfect.

redxmaverick

I wish Sheryl had smile like Rise's or Beato's. I don't really like the neutral look. But I guess her appearance is more neutral and serious when not performing but she's in a concert outfit so I want that see that smile and energy!

I was hoping her jacket had more shine (like latex shine) to it just like the preview poster. Not sure if I'll get Sheryl.

Ranko looks spot on.

JChiibs

Um... well. I can say I know not a single lick about the anime, and frankly wasn't impressed with the preview artwork. What a shock I got when I saw the close up of the two girls on Twitter. The green haired girl definitely looks like MOMO with a lower nose (the mouth is SO similar!) She's cute, but all I can think of at the moment is she looks like an odd MOMO, and our Sohi does not need another sibling. Raven could have other ideas though. I guess I'll find out when he gets home.

The blond girl (Sheryl?) is the one that stunned me. Why? Because her sculpt is perfect (with an eye mod) for Bree & Sohi's older brother who barged into my brain a few days ago. (Apparently Raven has know for quite some time that they had one, but he was just waiting to see when he'd show up.) I thought it would be a real pain in the rear to find a suitable sculpt. I even told Raven I wasn't looking forward to hunting down a limited head after seeing that the standards aren't what I wanted.

What? Did I hear a groan? Shouldn't it be expected by now that I'd want to turn most any sculpt into a boy? It's my hobby and I'll play the way I want to.

I really was expecting to be utterly disappointed by the preorders this year, since last year didn't give me anything to personally look forward to. So it caught me off guard when I realized I had butterflies in my stomach. Naiomi is already setting dibs on the hat.

Now I just need to wait a couple of hours before talking to Raven to see what he thinks.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram