The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Aile

Dollfie Dream Ranka and Sheryl announced!

bethykins

They are both so cute!! I told myself I'd only order one but right now that's going out the window.... Can't wait for more pictures !!

I really don't like Sheryl's outfit though so will definitely look to split that, Ranka's is adorable though :o

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

bethykins

Pictures stolen from Twitter

F4A44C1A-330A-41F9-A144-7B715131F5E8.jpg

20D76717-1E4E-462E-AA89-EFAC68F9322A.jpg

22E27118-61B1-4B67-8704-44D28D42F7E6.jpg

D89561E4-B912-4097-B5F3-777AF10B3D1A.jpg

9E5B1DB5-6826-4477-A566-FF84EC81FC76.jpg

52DAAB6B-F644-4F86-86AC-8EC3FE9745D8.jpg

26C4BA29-ED95-4AF7-AE51-98D05B9665FE.jpg

9F7458F7-4136-4E94-98EC-1BB9955D8F00.jpg

CF172EEE-924A-417F-A970-6407C8D178E5.jpg

6B71337E-0B5B-4B17-A62D-8FDCA537E2B3.jpg

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

foo
Pictures stolen from Twitter

ପ(๑·̀ुᴗ·̀ु)* ॣ৳৸ᵃᵑᵏ Ꮍ৹੫ᵎ *ॣ

D89561E4-B912-4097-B5F3-777AF10B3D1A.jpg

That looks more like Sheryl, at least.

Ranka's so cute! I love the :3 mouth

9F7458F7-4136-4E94-98EC-1BB9955D8F00.jpg

MomoCream

OOOOOHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOODDDD! SSSSHHHEERRYL! MAAAACROSSS! PREEEEORDER!

Ahem, I meant was that my enthusiasms is greatly boosted about hearing this and specifically Sheryl's sculpt was the one I was always hoping they'd release. Thankfully I will be able to save up to purchase her.

Carry on...

Eustia

Hm, is Sheryl an L bust or is that a Dy? I'm not familiar enough to tell the difference.

sakurafubuki

Thank you very much for sharing these photos! DD Sheryl definitely looks so much better in real life! When I looked at Volks official photos initially I though she didn't look like Sheryl at all, and I thought DD Alna looked like Sheryl much more.

On the other hand, I think DD Ranka looks like DDH-06 and MOMO a lot. Her wig is very interesting, I wonder how Volks makes it.

I'm looking forward to seeing more photos later.

WoundedNight64

Sheryl and Ranka look gorgeous, but I'm dussapointed that Ranka isn't a bit darker in skin tone. Maybe she will be since these are just prototypes, but for now I think I'll only be preordained Sheryl and whatever outfits she comes with.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

Oni-Chan

To me, Sheryl looks like a dddy, the thighs look wide and the bust *v*

but correct me if I'm wrong

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Petunia

Ranka looks really cute! If I get her then I would have no need to get M.O.M.O. which I have been meaning to buy at some point. I would probably sell Rankas outfit and eyes... Not really fond of those. She would make a perfect little sister for my DD Miku in that green wig!

I have never warched Macross before and I really didn't like the illustration of the characters so I thought I would be safe with this preorder. I even watched some clips of the characters in Youtube and thought "Nope. Don't like how these look."

Can someone tell if the... eh, "baggy-eye effect" is just in the eyes or in the makeup? Because I really don't want that with my girl.

Soenatte

I'm sooo torn >< on one hand I want to order Ranka because she's adorable and I love her as a character but she looks similar to Momo which I have and I wanted a mature girl (well, Alna, really) and dynamite body so Sheryl also gets points @__@ I'll have to make up my mind!!

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

WoundedNight64

Just noticed that Sheryl's wig is pulled back at the sides, not how her hair is usually styled. I wonder if we'll be able to style it ourselves or that it will be part of another set from Volks. Hmmmm...

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

Shailara

I think Sheryl looks like she has a normal DD body with L bust. Might just be me, but the waist doesn't look thin enough to be a Dy.

I'm not torn at all though, I know I want Sheryl and will more than likely and go ahead and order her either as soon as the pre-orders open up or at the end of the ordering period depending on what I feel more comfortable with (on one hand, I'd love to be from the first to get her, but on the other, if there's any problems, they'll be fixed in the later batches, hmmm).

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

foo

Looking at the bump at the top of Sheryl's foot through her socks… just make some proper high-heeled feet already, Volks (-‸ლ)

Shailara

foo I think that bump is just the ball joint. So even if they made high heel feet, it'd still show.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Sturmhornisse

Two things are clear:

1. Sheryl is a gorgeous doll

2. Volks can't make good promo pics at all

Thanks for showing the show case pics

HardCandy13

Looks like Soenatte was right after all, Ranka has normal the skin tone! That kind of upsets me because Ive always wanted a tan DDS with a cute head sculpt. LOL I was pretty sure we would be getting a tan girl!

I dont normally go for DDDY but Sheryl looks stunning. I LOVE her face and the outfit, I wonder what bonus outfits they will be getting? The style is so feminine, so Im pretty sure they will be rad, and the shoes for certain would look unique.

The Volks promo really didnt do them any justice.. poor Ranka looked like her nose was way low. She looks very similar to Momo IMHO, so Im going to think about her for a bit.. that wig, eyes, outfit, shoes and tattooed body though I hope its the S or L bust - just not M.

la_

I really hope both tattoos are stickers or something. They only have them for those outfits so it wouldn't look right with any of their alternate outfits, but at the same time I don't want to ruin them by removing it if it's permanent.

I've always loved Sheryl's casual blue dress with the beret from the TV series, but her baggy shirt and hotpants might be her more iconic casual outfit. I really hope they each get a casual set so their normal wigs will be included. You can find Sheryl-style wigs fairly easily from various sellers, but I wouldn't want to have to hunt down an emerald green twintail wig to make Ranka's usual hair.

needsmorelace

As Ia_ said, we'd also like to see either of Sheryl's casual outfits, though the shirt/hot pants one might be more common. And also to Sister Kyoya, there's a scene in the second movie for Frontier in the first concert that has Sheryl being a man.

Edited by Guest

Shailara

I'm 99.9% sure they are stickers, like with kos-mos and miku uvu

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

HardCandy13

LOL

Looks like Ill be getting Sheryl (hopefully!) and not get Ranka then. Ill probably stalk the boards for Ranka's outfit/sticker tattoos. That strawberry tattoo is really cute!

Do you think they will be making body stockings with the tattoo like they did with Miku? Im kind of doubting it since they dont have as big of a fan base as Miku.

Soenatte

I really hope Volks releases more photos of them so I can make up my mind ><; but since Shai is going for Sheryl I might just go with Ranka since we have a lot of twins in the house xD I'm glad I have time to decide (and that they're preorders!!)

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

Minty

Oh no! Ranka is very cute! I thought for sure I would be safe from both girls.

I really like her since she reminds me of MOMO, who I've been meaning to buy someday, and her outfit is super cute. There are a few pieces of her outfit I could use individually which is a big plus. The only thing holding me back, is that she is a smiley girl (all of my current/incoming girls have some sort of smile) and a DDS (I'll have two of those by the end of the year).

Do I really want another happy DDS girl?

Kushina

Another one wolfheinrich posted:

15384058368_af5e981761_z.jpgMacross Frontier Dollfie Dream by Wolfheinrich, on Flickr

I was looking forward to them, but somehow I can't seem to like them Don't know why though.... Ranka reminds me of another Dollfie Dream.... (which one was it >___<"")

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

Minuette

The husband and I both agreed that we liked Sheryl more than Ranka, so if I end up preordering at all it will be for Sheryl. Ranka just looks too much like MOMO for me to really get excited about her.