Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

x3Ashley

ღ Lovely Dollie Faceups ღ

SlyViolin

Hi! I made this account to specifically post here!

I truly love your style and will most definitely be attempting to snag a spot when you your shop open again. HOWEVER, I'm a complete novice when is comes to dollfies so would I be able to get a bit of advice on buying parts and what's compatible, best and reliable shippers of clothing to Australia etc. I'm sorry if there is sections on these forums that I should be posting to but I read I can't make topics myself yet.

I'm very excited for my first doll! (Is a custom doll a bit of an overzealous project?)

x3Ashley
Hi! I made this account to specifically post here!

I truly love your style and will most definitely be attempting to snag a spot when you your shop open again. HOWEVER, I'm a complete novice when is comes to dollfies so would I be able to get a bit of advice on buying parts and what's compatible, best and reliable shippers of clothing to Australia etc. I'm sorry if there is sections on these forums that I should be posting to but I read I can't make topics myself yet.

I'm very excited for my first doll! (Is a custom doll a bit of an overzealous project?)

Thank you for your kind words!

There are many places to buy DD, you can get them on this forum or through volks or sites such as dollfieworld or Mandarake, yahoo Japan, etc. You can send them any method you prefer to me, if you want peace of mind I'd recommend tracking but basic methods are also fine

Also just a note to anyone interested that my shop has now re-opened for the next month or possibly couple of months, before I close again for a shop revamp and restock for my etsy store. Send me a PM to reserve your slot

Mikuland

Wow, I think I found the artist I want for my future dolls!!

I checked your etsy store but there's nothing there? How do I commission a make-up through Etsy?

Mikuland

I wish I could fav posts so I always remember this. Is that not a thing? Y_Y

atomicwombat

messaged on etsy Interested in sending 4 heads next month. Your style is perfect!

42466519222_929a6bdb7d_n.jpg

x3Ashley

Bumping for slot opening and new examples posted!

Panda_Dolliess

I just discovered your face up and they are GORGEOUS! Your style is beautiful. In terms of the example photos, are the eyes customer provided or do you sell eyes as well??

Edited by Guest

x3Ashley
I just discovered your face up and they are GORGEOUS! Your style is beautiful. In terms of the example photos, are they eye customer provided or do you sell eyes as well??

Thank you! I do not currently sell eyes, customers are more than welcome to send their own eyes to see in their dolls final photos but if they don't I will provide eyes for the picture purposes

meru

Hi! I absolutely love your style, it's exactly what I've been looking for I'm going to buy a new blank head in the next week or so, and would really like to commission you for the faceup if you have slots open :3

myownlittleworld

OMG!!! I recently made the jump from resin to vinyl and wish I had seen your work before I bought my first head. Your work is stunning. I LOVE the 09 that is the first pic on this thread. I am definitely making a custom by you a future want.

x3Ashley

Hi! I absolutely love your style, it's exactly what I've been looking for I'm going to buy a new blank head in the next week or so, and would really like to commission you for the faceup if you have slots open :3

Thank you dear! I'm so glad to hear that

My slots are open for now, so feel free to drop me a PM if you're ready

OMG!!! I recently made the jump from resin to vinyl and wish I had seen your work before I bought my first head. Your work is stunning. I LOVE the 09 that is the first pic on this thread. I am definitely making a custom by you a future want.

Thank you so much for your kind words I hope I am able to paint for you in the future!

Mitsuna

Your work is stunning!! I love the soft and feminine look.

x3Ashley

Bumping for my website opening! I am offering limited artists choice faceup slots

www.lovelydollie.com

Or message me here for more info and questions!

x3Ashley

Bumping for normal commission slots opening, still a small amount of artists choice slots available also

x3Ashley

Only 1 artists choice commission left, as well as a few regular commission slots!

Please DM me if you have any questions or use the contact form on my website

x3Ashley

Bumping!

I've refreshed this thread with some new photos and information. Slots are open and I have only a few left of each type :)

Please don't hesitate to DM me if you have any questions <3

Minuette

Aaa you're always open when money is tight for me. One day I'll get a slot. 😛

• Like 1

Mothiraffe

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR FACE-UP STYLE HELLO, sorry for the caps but wow! Your dolls are so delicate and beautiful and they have such wonderful expressions! I'd be honored if I were able to get a doll from you one day. I'll make it happen somehow +_+

• Like 1

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe