Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Nier Automata x Dollfie Dream

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, oyashiro said:

It's just really hard to not be disappointed after spending a pretty penny and waiting such a long time :classic_sad:

I'm not suggesting that people shouldn't be disappointed, or that they shouldn't seek a replacement.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

jazijaz

I just saw the email for 9S. I'm in the 3rd wave but right now.... I'm not really in the right place to welcome a new doll. Does anyone want to buy it from me? I think the due date is June 12. DM me to discuss details ❤️

Dollvari

Paid for my 2B Volks USA 3rd wave this morning. Interested to see if she will be ok when she arrives @onion17@

• Like 2

Raine

2B's cracked head arrived at Volks USA today. Time to obsessively stalk my e-mail for updates! >_>

• Sad 1

---

Astrid (Dollfie Dream Sister Anastasia)

Ana (Dollfie Dream III Towa)

Maddie/Mads (Mini Dollfie Dream f3 DDH-10)

Elise (Dollfie Dream Dynamite 2B)

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Raine said:

2B's cracked head arrived at Volks USA today. Time to obsessively stalk my e-mail for updates! >_>

Best of luck, I hope they replace it.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Raine

image.png.85ce090993b4891e2677b7608a839970.png

YEEEEEEEEEEE! I am glad they stuck by it after seeing it in person. I have a new head coming my way, hopefully here by Friday. :) 

• Like 21

---

oyashiro

That is great news! I am glad that they were at least willing to accommodate you after sending the head in!

It gives me hope for myself and everyone else who received cracked heads ^^;

• Like 4

BeyondTime
42 minutes ago, Raine said:

YEEEEEEEEEEE! I am glad they stuck by it after seeing it in person. I have a new head coming my way, hopefully here by Friday. :) 

Congrats. I had a feeling they would make good on it once they saw for themselves that it was as bad as you guys were describing it.

I hope everyone else in this same situation gets a replacement.

• Like 2

BeyondTime
44 minutes ago, cfx said:

Saw this blue-haired 2B:

The wig is perfect for her eyes, and I rather like that top.

CuteOne

That's wonderful news, there was no way that they would've juat left it be when they saw it for thwmselves and you went through the trouble of sending it in. Hopefully others in the same situation will also contact Volks and receive the same assistance. Can't wait for you to get her home and share more of her with us. ❤

You know you can turn off signatures if they make you uncomfortable.

📸Instagram📸

cfx
1 minute ago, BeyondTime said:

I rather like that top.

I do too, and it says it's by Purple Dream, but it's not on their website that I can find so must not be something they currently have.

I wanted it for Ranko.

BeyondTime
6 minutes ago, cfx said:

I wanted it for Ranko.

They have a few things that would suit Ranko, and I am guessing Billy would really dig their maid outfits.

• Like 1

Selenae

@BeyondTime Same here. Like I said before, everyone who received a cracked head deserves a replacement.

@Raine Oh, I'm so happy for you! Very glad Volks did right by you.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Selenae said:

Like I said before, everyone who received a cracked head deserves a replacement.

I'm really glad they made good on it. I'd have been really disappointed if they hadn't, and I don't even have one of the Nier dolls. (yet)

Makes me feel better about potentially buying 2B in an event later this year too.

mayaiincho

Volks responded but are asking for photos. More waiting. 

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

cfx
6 hours ago, lardroom said:

2B is so amazing. Post more 2Bs.

Here are two:

• Like 1

cfx

9S and 2B with modified faceups; 9S looks good:

TithorArgentus

Who's still waiting from wave 2? Anyone? 

Raine

Got my new head! She is so, so gorgeous. Ugh. I have no regrets now that she is here in full. Her neck hole on the new head is just fine and her head sits perfectly and sturdy as it should. :)

The mint wig is her show wig I think...on Monday she goes out for her face up though! I can't decide between animetics or glass eyes, hmm...

20200613_143829.jpg

20200613_144459.jpg

20200613_143046.jpg

• Like 5

---

gaiaswill

International order for 2B here. Paid around 5/28. She arrived two days ago via DHL. Had the overspray and thankfully no cracks.

• Like 3

TithorArgentus

HE SHIPPED OUT 

HOLD ME 

• Like 2

whitewhale

Finally got mine! It's an international order. And I checked: Had no cracks inside the head.

spacer.png

• Like 2