Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Nier Automata x Dollfie Dream

mayaiincho

Wait wait wait.... I haven't received an update yet. Are we waiting for an email from Volks or do I need to manually pay or invoice? 

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Distractus
On 5/19/2020 at 4:48 PM, mayaiincho said:

Wait wait wait.... I haven't received an update yet. Are we waiting for an email from Volks or do I need to manually pay or invoice? 

Did you order from Volks USA or Volks Int?

I ordered from Volks Int and I didn't receive an email asking for payment, but I had been occasionally checking the order page periodically. I was part of the 3rd wave, likely in the last few orders they had come in.

Volks USA is on wave 2 and I don't believe they have shipped yet and have extended payment deadlines due to the pandemic. 

JChiibs

My order from the second wave from Volks USA has not shipped yet. Just checked the email and it says payment is due by the 29th and they would "start shipping orders out starting May 20th, 2020. Shipping will sequentially start with those who have made Full Payment and/or Paid Remaining Payment. "

I got an invoice from Volks USA via paypal (service@paypal.com) with the subject "Invoice from VOLKS USA, INC." in case anyone is still needing to know what to look for.

~JC

• Like 1

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

growcian
35 minutes ago, JChiibs said:

My order from the second wave from Volks USA has not shipped yet.

Mine hasn't either. 😭

I received the payment request on May 8 and made the payment later that evening.

1798291370_waitingforeverskeleton3.jpg.39535dba73a482603e90670e0b8eb63e.jpg

It feels like I've been waiting forever.

@onion2@

• Sad 1

2B_banner01.jpg.962d91244de709d8a9e140bd8ee9ed52.jpg

mayaiincho
5 hours ago, Distractus said:

Did you order from Volks USA or Volks Int?

I ordered from Volks Int and I didn't receive an email asking for payment, but I had been occasionally checking the order page periodically. I was part of the 3rd wave, likely in the last few orders they had come in.

Volks USA is on wave 2 and I don't believe they have shipped yet and have extended payment deadlines due to the pandemic. 

I did volks international and I should be part of the second wave. 

For customers who have not yet completed full payment at this time:
As soon as EMS is available again, we will be able to accept the remaining payment. (We will extend the payment deadline in accordance with the EMS status)
We will send you an email as soon as we begin accepting payments.

I guess I'll still be waiting then

Edited by mayaiincho

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

kalisha

Ok 9N its at home, i think he will be a beautifull girl, the body its for my 07sw head.

Raine

One year and six months. 😭 

I paid in full for my 2B, from Volks USA - second wave. Has anyone in second wave gotten a shipping notice? Now that we're so close I am SO ANXIOUS. HNNNNGH.

---

Astrid (Dollfie Dream Sister Anastasia)

Ana (Dollfie Dream III Towa)

Maddie/Mads (Mini Dollfie Dream f3 DDH-10)

Elise (Dollfie Dream Dynamite 2B)

Averis

I'm eagerly waiting on 2B as well. ^^ Paid in full, just waiting to hear about shipping. The next challenge is figuring out where to put her where two new young feline additions to the household don't go after her. >.<

• Like 1

growcian

We're now past 5:00 PM local time (local to Volks USA anyway). If you haven't received a shipping notice by now, I don't think any of us in the second wave will receive one until Tuesday. 😭 (Monday being Memorial Day and all...)

@onion30@

TithorArgentus

Still not shipped and it's been ~2 weeks. ;_; 

Juxtaposition

I haven't gotten a shipping notice, either--second wave for Volks USA, paid in full with the preorder.

Distractus
2 hours ago, TithorArgentus said:

Still not shipped and it's been ~2 weeks. ;_; 

It was mostly due to the pandemic, but mine didn't ship for another month after I paid. (Volks Int)

Juxtaposition

Looks like I posted too soon--I just checked again and got the email saying 9S is on his way! 😍

• Like 1

growcian
8 minutes ago, Juxtaposition said:

Looks like I posted too soon--I just checked again and got the email saying 9S is on his way! 😍

Yay 😀

Nothing in my inbox as of this writing. 😭

So what we can take from this is at least one customer who paid in full with the pre-order got the shipping notification today. I'm likely in a different boat because I made a deposit with the preorder and then paid the balance on the same day as the payment request. *I* expect to not hear anything until at least next week.

113054213_waitingforeverskeleton2.jpg.3e69498542908720724ebfc6ba5f891d.jpg

TithorArgentus
23 minutes ago, Distractus said:

It was mostly due to the pandemic, but mine didn't ship for another month after I paid. (Volks Int)

Yeah I figure that's what's up with mine too, but also, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 

It's stressing me out. I see people getting their wave 3 orders shipped from Volks int. and wondering why the heck my wave 2 hasn't gone out ;_: 

Edited by TithorArgentus

Innocentsake

I finally have my 2B home with me 😍 Made my way to the Volks USA office to pick her up before going to work today. Tomorrow I'll be filming an unboxing for her and I can't wait to get her out of that box!

mayaiincho
10 hours ago, TithorArgentus said:

Yeah I figure that's what's up with mine too, but also, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 

It's stressing me out. I see people getting their wave 3 orders shipped from Volks int. and wondering why the heck my wave 2 hasn't gone out ;_: 

I'm getting worried about mine... As I'm part of wave 2 and I haven't received payment request yet. 

kalisha

Its strange because i recibed the payment e-mail in march, the last day for the payment was the 12 of may. I have a link in my page for the payment in the international web.

TithorArgentus
4 hours ago, mayaiincho said:

I'm getting worried about mine... As I'm part of wave 2 and I haven't received payment request yet. 

Never got a payment request, had to go into the site to find out. 

ramcoy
13 hours ago, kalisha said:

Its strange because i recibed the payment e-mail in march, the last day for the payment was the 12 of may. I have a link in my page for the payment in the international web.

yes me too...

when i was about to pay (i forgot the date)

the link is gone from my page, and the order was removed from my chart

i was shock...

i thought i lost my order

then i email them (volks) to ask

they said, the order temporary remove because the problem of shipping, then they will change the payment deadline

in 10 of mei... i checked my page

then the order was there in my chart, it said the payment deadline is 13 mei 2020 (before was 12 of mei)

i paid my 2B in 11 of mei...

in 16 of mei i received email said that my 2b was shipped

and came to my hous in 19 of mei with dhl 

and the box was damage 😭

sori for my bad english

Shailara

So, I just received my 2B, I'm at the office so I haven't opened her, but just wanted to update (for the one - two people who kind of keep track of my troubles 😂), DHL was actually stellar in their service! They messaged me immediately to tell me estimated time, as soon as the package was in customs, they emailed me to tell me of my options and how much they charge for each, they finished with everything within 2 days and had my girl out for delivery asap. I did pay a hefty sum for customs, but nothing that I hadn't actually calculated, besides their own charges for their services, which was 60 euros (EMS charges 20 euros for comparison).

So all in all, I'm actually satisfied and not bothered they shipped with DHL 😄 I'll update later with photos of the girl! I have a few stuff at home to try on her I think!

• Like 2

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

mayaiincho

For those totally confused like me who are in the International Order 2nd Wave and never got email notifications other than that one from like early April. You'll need to go directly to your cart after signing in and go to your orders and find your pre-orders there and pay for it. Either i was missing some information or just totally oblivious. $950.00 later, at least it's all paid for.

Now let's hope that Mash's order goes through smoothly.

Edited by mayaiincho

gaiaswill

Another Volks International order here.

I didn't get an email update but I had been trying to check out on the portal periodically. Before, proceeding with my preorder link wouldn't actually add anything to the cart, but today it did so I was able to pay.

I guess at some point they released the lock on the web store but haven't told anyone yet.

toughstermcg

Aaaaaaaaahh!! I just got my shipping notice for 9S!!!!! (VolksUSA second wave, down payment/paid the balance on the first day of invoices, May 22)

I got my shipping notice for February's lottery items earlier today too. Next week I'm gonna be up to my eyeballs in new doll energy, I'm so excited!!

• Like 1

Nekozoe

My 2B was just shipped from Volks USA (๑>◡<๑). I’m so excited~

Edited by Nekozoe
  • Like 2