The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

D'Coord Exclusives (DDH11/ DDH15 / DDH18 )

mizya

Spotted blank photos of this head while browsing twitter and I thought that I'd link them here. It's the first time I see this head blank, her open mouth is so cute. :3

I wish she wasn't so exclusive, I'd love to see more of this girl around (and especially with custom face ups). She seems like a sculpt that would look great in lots of different styles. ^^ I so want to paint her someday, ahah...

My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ Enju MDD Marisa 
+ guardian to DD Y'shtola
My blogcarrd | instagram

nanika

In October at Dollpoint Akihabara, I saw at least 6 DDH-11 D'coords. It seems that if any D'coords are still left when they're scheduled to release a new batch of D'coords, the old ones get put away temporarily. Then as the new ones sell, the older ones re-appear. But there are times when there are absolutely none available, especially after events (Re-opening, DD Gathering (only a few), etc.). (That's my observation from spending nearly all of October in Tokyo.)

DDH-11's don't really seem that difficult to get.

Do note that the Yokohama store doesn't seem to offer tax-free shopping for foreigners.

Monty

Two things,

1) A week or so ago I was in Tokyo and went to both D'Coord Locations - Yokohama and Akiba Doll Point, and there was a DDH11 in each. She does indeed seem to be constantly stay in stock, unless its a hell of a coincidence that there's always one there when I visit. Also, I noticed this time that her head is kinda small.

2) I thought maybe we should have DDH15 in this thread too instead of making a new one, and since people starting talking about her in the Dream Choice thread which she isn't actually related to (...as much as I wish she was, cos then I could get her in tan skin).

She is debuting this Sunday as a lottery D'Coord at Dolpa, with three available - a DD, a DDS and a DDdy.

http://www.volks.co.jp/htd_kyoto15/dcoord/

35dsa3c.jpg

4XxKpZb.jpg

SDKBptx.jpg

After this, she will probably join the regular D'Coord lineup, but she might be lottery only for a short period like DDH11 was when she first introduced.

To continue the conversation in the Dream Choice thread, I also disagree that her sculpt looks like Sakura's although I do see the similarity. Her mouth is much more 'v' shaped and her eyes more sharp.

I actually really, REALLY love this sculpt! She looks so mischievous!

I also really hope these two heads come to Dream Choice eventually or come out in alternate colours because I'd LOVE this head in tan, I think she'd suit Bri a lot more than the 09. (My ideal sculpt for Bri is actually Miki, but that's not possible unless I dye her, which I'm not gonna do...but imo, the 15 looks a little like Miki too!)

sinclair
4XxKpZb.jpg

This is the only shot where I kind of like the head. IDK, but there is something about her mouth that just rubs me wrong. Perhaps that'll change as owner pics start showing up. But it is awesome that they are making more head options, so I'm glad for that.

I also really hope these two heads come to Dream Choice eventually or come out in alternate colours because I'd LOVE this head in tan, I think she'd suit Bri a lot more than the 09. (My ideal sculpt for Bri is actually Miki, but that's not possible unless I dye her, which I'm not gonna do...but imo, the 15 looks a little like Miki too!)

If they do make this head in tan and you get it, I call dibs on the tan 09 head if you part with her. I adore her and she'd be perfect to pair with Keiko in making Yaya's life 'fun.'

magique

So DDH-11 was the ":3" head and now DDH-15 is the ":>" head. I l think I like Volks' new direction, lol. She's cute, looks kinda smug for some reason but that makes her cuter. DDH-11 still has my heart tho. Pls no more exclusive head torture.

Cauldroness

No wonder I like 15. She looks like a grown-up Sakura, and I ADORE my Sakura. Mystery solved!

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

galatia9

I think the DDH-15 looks like Miki Hoshii too! It's amazing how different the three dolls look from each other. I like the one in the pink wig best at the moment.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Mizuumi-no-Otome
IDK, but there is something about her mouth that just rubs me wrong. Perhaps that'll change as owner pics start showing up. But it is awesome that they are making more head options, so I'm glad for that.

Every time I look at this sculpt I see the Pillsbury Doughboy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sniiksnak
IDK, but there is something about her mouth that just rubs me wrong. Perhaps that'll change as owner pics start showing up. But it is awesome that they are making more head options, so I'm glad for that.

Every time I look at this sculpt I see the Pillsbury Doughboy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Omg I see it.

Kalle

Not gonna lie, now that I see 15 more clearly I'm not as enamored as I was when I thought it was an open-mouth sculpt like 08. It's still cute, but I'm not gonna fight to get one anymore.

LAOiCdW.gif

Nikn

I looooooooooove the DDh15, now I need her and the 09 at home >________________< their are super cute

At least the 09 is now easier to get a hold of

Amber

one day i want a ddh-11 in tan skin so i can make her a mini version of myself. i am so glad they offer tan skin now even if it is only in japan and only part of the year. i know one day i'll be able to have one and i can finally have a doll that looks like me.

Monty

DDH11 is now going to be available in SW and Brown, debuting as lottery D'coords at may Dolpa.

40442485485_06d4a9715c_c.jpgUntitled by torinomh mh, on Flickr

They'll probably join regular D'Coord rotation soon after. It will be interesting to see if they try to keep at least one in each skin tone always in stock.

As for DDh15, shes in regular D'Coord rotation from this month (normal skin only).

CeliathePikachu

Volks posted a couple of new photos on their Dollfie Dream blog for the DDH-15

o0470062714173686376.jpg?caw=800

o0470062714173686375.jpg?caw=800

I think they look so much cuter in these pictures. I wasn't really sold before, but now I'm really starting to like them.

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

cfx
Volks posted a couple of new photos on their Dollfie Dream blog for the DDH-15

o0470062714173686376.jpg?caw=800

In this picture I think she looks quite a bit like Alisa. Not the mouth obviously but the eyes are similar I think.

I like these pictures better too.

Monty

She’s kinda like a grown up ddh10. It’d be really cute to see them together.

Interesting that photos are allowed now cos they usually aren’t - I wonder if it’s only for these girls. I wanted to get pics of the 11s I’ve seen but they haven’t been allowed.

cfx
She’s kinda like a grown up ddh10.

I was thinking that as well, the mouth and cheeks are similar but more mature looking.

I think I like this head though being D'Coord only it's not something I'll have anytime soon.

Kazumi

That's exciting to see they're going to be lottery girls. I almost decided to go to the Dolpa, but I was worried about spending too much money ;;; And I know DDH11 would tempt me. Though I probably wouldn't win her, lbr. Hoping to see them join the regular D-Coord line-up and maybe eventually the FCS/Parts line-up in the near...ish future.

At Home: Yaya (DDS DDH-06), Love (DDS DDH-11), Hanako (DDS Mariko), Himeko (DDS Mariko), Remy (DDS Yukiho Hagihawa), ? (DD Saber Lily), ? (DD Yuki Morikawa), Jisoo (DDdy Takane Shijou)

Monty

http://www.volks.co.jp/dolpa39/dcoord/ The Dolpa39 DD11s are so cute...I love the brown MDD! I never thought of the head on an MDD, but its pretty cute, and it works since the head is on the small size. (although I think I like it as DDP the best)

Theres also some 15s!

The more I see of 15, the more I want to see her with other faceups...I keep flipflopping on whether I like the head or not but I do know I think the only faceup so far is kinda lacking. They havent made alternate faceups for either of the D'Coord exclusives though, I wonder if they will eventually?

sinclair

There are a lot of 15's. Some look okay, but I'm not completely sold on it yet. Yes, that tan MDD with a 11 is unexpectedly desirable. I really want that 10 on a DDP body (Selection #9.) in case anyone want to go get her for me. She'd fit in my family perfectly. There is something about her air that I can't resist. Sigh, I live in the wrong country.

chibinezumi

The coordinates are so nice this time round! Love the theme of feminine date clothing! I see a lot of popular past clothing sets. The 11 head MDD's are definitely my favorite. I like her on the smaller body.

cfx

I like the DDH-15 head a lot now. I don't like the DDH-11 though it could just be that faceup; I dislike that particular mouth style which reminds me of Akira. Rin Tohsaka's mouth is also bit like that though and I love her.

That said, I don't care for their particular setups here in many cases because the blank or light pupil eyes is a look I really dislike; No. 4 and No. 6 there especially due to that.

Requiem Art Designs

I just came back from Japan. I don't think I saw a DDH15, but I got a DDH11 and she's just adorable. I love her heart shaped face so much

42345649632_877901dfc6_z.jpg

(The tan skin was much less tan I expected it to be--I could barely tell the difference between tan and NS so I got a NS D'Coord and a tea colored Smart Doll)