The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

D'Coord Exclusives (DDH11/ DDH15 / DDH18 )

Beani
Thanks for the responses

Hearing they potentially update stock a few times a week makes me happy! It's unlikely I'll get there everyday but maybe 2-3 times whilst I'm in Tokyo.

I love every DH11 variation I've seen to date so the biggest issue may end up being what combo to choose

She’s basically been available every time I’ve been in Dollpoint for the last few months (I go every couple of weeks usually) so you’d have to be pretty unlucky to not have her available. Now they have the extra makeup and skin tones in rotation it may be hard to get an exact combo you want. But sounds like you may be happy with any? Definitely visit multiple times if you don’t see one you like. As others said they change stock often. Last Sunday I even saw different stock around lunch versus late afternoon.

I should really try to upload all my snaps of the 11 and 15s I’ve seen. Getting quite a collection now since they are there so often.

Gotta say the semi-white M-01 11 with black hair was stunning though. Think she was in one of the volks news’ at one point.

fifimoon

She’s basically been available every time I’ve been in Dollpoint for the last few months (I go every couple of weeks usually) so you’d have to be pretty unlucky to not have her available. Now they have the extra makeup and skin tones in rotation it may be hard to get an exact combo you want. But sounds like you may be happy with any? Definitely visit multiple times if you don’t see one you like. As others said they change stock often. Last Sunday I even saw different stock around lunch versus late afternoon.

I should really try to upload all my snaps of the 11 and 15s I’ve seen. Getting quite a collection now since they are there so often.

Gotta say the semi-white M-01 11 with black hair was stunning though. Think she was in one of the volks news’ at one point.

That's super exciting I'm feeling very positive now

I'd love seeing the pics you've taken if you do have time to upload them! It might help me pre-pick a combo

Beani

So it only took two months but I finally got up all my phone snaps from this year of the D'Coord girls, namely the exclusives. Full album here and I'll upload new shots when I can. Last visit was two weeks ago: https://www.flickr.com/photos/145737472@N03/

These are the girls that I was the most tempted by:

46270212462_e1e2cc89ca_z.jpgIMG_4976 by Beani F, on Flickr

45597144514_83f31b74f4_z.jpgIMG_6464 by Beani F, on Flickr

45407924655_8761f93c8a_z.jpgIMG_5527 by Beani F, on Flickr

jadepixel

I went yesterday to the Volks shop in Yokohama and they had a really nice DC’oord selection, several NS DDH-15 girls and DDH-11 in tan, NS and SWS. There was also a tan DDH-06 available. When I was at Dollpoint on Tuesday there were no tan girls and no DDH-15, but a couple NS DDH-11 were up for grabs.

(edit)

One interesting thing I forgot to add about buying a D'Coord - they grabbed the display model, removed the head, and put it on a new body with separately packed clothes and wig and that's what I received. Different I think from Volks LA Dolpa lottery dolls which were the same as the display and packed dressed in their clothes.

I snapped a few pics in Yokohama before I got scolded (honestly, I didn't see the signs and assumed the rules were the same as at DollPoint!)

MDD DDH-11

46492077841_76ff0711b9_z.jpg

tan DDdy DDH-11

46492077631_b306c58d63_z.jpg

DDH-01 and DDH-15

46440633272_9e015bc0c0_z.jpg

DDH-15

46492077691_0c4e376d9b_z.jpg

My tan DDH-11 with NS DDH-11

45826561634_0734e35124.jpg

Dollink

Jadepixel : oh i dream about a ddh-11 tan, i though she was only between march and september, is she really rare? I hope a proxy can help me to find one

Monty
Jadepixel : oh i dream about a ddh-11 tan, i though she was only between march and september, is she really rare? I hope a proxy can help me to find one

The brown skin (as well as semi-white skin) is only seasonal for Dream Choice (11 and 15 are not available through DreamChoice) - brown parts (busts/hands/wrist parts) and D’Coords are available year round.

Dollink

Oh ok, so it's totally possible to find a ddh11 tan skin the full year, even it's rare ?

Monty
Oh ok, so it's totally possible to find a ddh11 tan skin the full year, even it's rare ?

Yes, although I don’t know if they’re truly that rare? You can’t predict what the Dcoord lineup will be at any given time, but it always seems to me that most people who go hoping to get an 11 in their desired colour are successful - unless they go during busy times. (Sometimes in the busiest times there are no Dcoords at all...) People have the best luck if they’re in Tokyo a few days and so can check back each day. (Remember they’re at both the Akihabara and Yokohama stores)

What would be more rare is getting the exact combination of head/colour/faceup/body you want. For example there are now 3 possible faceups for DDH11. If you just wanted any brown ddh11 you may have an easier time than someone who specifically wants a brown DDH11 on the DDP body with the 2nd faceup option. That would just be down to luck.

You could definitely have a proxy get you one, but it would help to let them know which body types or even wigs/eyes you would prefer (as well as if there’s any you don’t want) since it’s not something you can choose, and there is of course also the chance the proxy comes back empty-handed. That’s why it would be better to use a proxy who lives in Tokyo and is able to check frequently. I’m sorry I can’t help with any suggestions in that area but I’m sure others can.

Dollink

That’s a really good new because i don’t care about faceup/ fullset i just want her to be a ddh11 tan on a dd body i just have to find a proxy who can go to the shop regularly, do you know if there is a page where i can see the 3 faceups options?

cfx
That’s a really good new because i don’t care about faceup/ fullset i just want her to be a ddh11 tan on a dd body i just have to find a proxy who can go to the shop regularly, do you know if there is a page where i can see the 3 faceups options?

See here:

http://www.volks.co.jp/htd_sendai2/dcoord/

Should be pretty self-explanatory, but #3 is the original M01 faceup, #4 and #6 are M02, and #5 and #7 are M03.

Viipeach's doll in the other thread you posted in is M03:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17830

Jadepixel's doll as well as the other DDH-11s on this page are all M01 as far as I can tell.

Beani

Just wanted to post this adorable tan 11. Was nice to see tan coming back to Dcoord in Tokyo as I haven’t seen them too much lately. Maybe they just sell quick.

47006450092_742514d7cc_c.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

Monty

Im genuinely frustrated at how cute 11 is cos the head is noticeably smaller than the heads I already have 8’) I’m starting to wonder if that would actually bother me.

Anyway to clear something up, I said before that the possible faceups for 11 were available on all skin tones but apprently they aren’t yet - the Kyoto Dolpa 16 page that shows M02 on tan and semi white as ‘new’ implies that anyway.

http://www.volks.co.jp/htd_kyoto16/theme.html/

So I assume that is their first release, and then they’ll appear in the stores a few months later, judging from last release patterns. Sorry for the misinformation. I look forward to seeing M02 in tan myself.

cfx

Oh I had no idea. I just made the assumption that all faceup types came in all skin tones for all heads, and that's what I've based answers I gave here on. Sorry for any confusion to anyone.

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Dollink

Hi Beani! When did you go to the store? So lucky !

Edit : she is mine now, so glad my proxy bought her for me i m sooo excited !

Beani
She's so cute~ Glad to see the tan is coming back again.

If I were there I'd buy her in a heart beat. An adorable tan 11 is my grail for sure.

She really is adorable. First time I’ve been really tempted by an 11. I’ve considered offering to help people here with buying girls at Dollpoint but as the name of the owner is written on the card I feel they may get suspicious if I buy for “friends” too often... (at least they write the owners name for dream choice, if that’s not the case for Dcoord then hope someone lets me know!). I’d also worry about buying girls too frequently anyway. I’d be heartbroken if I somehow got banned from Dollpoint haha.

Hi Beani! When did you go to the store? So lucky !

Edit : she is mine now, so glad my proxy bought her for me i m sooo excited !

The photo was from Monday but I go fairly frequently. Did you buy this exact girl? If so I’m glad I could help!

I’m currently dying to see the 15 in tan but who knows when that will happen.

Dollink

Yes beani this exact girl + 4 pair of hands my proxy seen her on monday and i told her that i wanted her so she said she will return to the shop today but i was afraid she was already sold that’s why i asked you when you saw her, but just after the proxy (Doll proxy service) told me she bought her for me

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Nyx Whitestar

Yes I can confirm, I bought myself a DDH11 D'Coord in june 2018 at DollPo Akihabara and had to write myself my name on the certificate All the details about the doll are written (body, head, make-up...). I don't think they check if the name is really yours, I think you can wrote whatever name you want. They may have checked because as a tourist I had to show my passport to avoid japanese taxes, but I don't think so.

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Beani
Yes beani this exact girl + 4 pair of hands my proxy seen her on monday and i told her that i wanted her so she said she will return to the shop today but i was afraid she was already sold that’s why i asked you when you saw her, but just after the proxy (Doll proxy service) told me she bought her for me

Congrats on getting her then! Hope we’ll see some picks here as she’s a real cutie!

I'd be devastated if I got banned from Dollpoint so I completely understand your hesitation to start helping people here! I'm fairly certain they still write the owner name for D'Coords. When I've looked into buying them second hand the owners have usually always cut their name out of the card (someone else might be able to confirm that theory if they have one?). Honestly though, having someone else's name on the card wouldn't worry me (as long as I know it's the real deal it doesn't matter who's names on it) but I get why people remove their names for privacy reasons, etc.

If you don’t mind the name thing then it may be more doable. I don’t expect enough people are hunting here for me to be buying a doll a week or something haha. I’ll have a bit of a think on it. (If I do go through with this I have feedback on MFC even if none here).

Yes I can confirm, I bought myself a DDH11 D'Coord in june 2018 at DollPo Akihabara and had to write myself my name on the certificate All the details about the doll are written (body, head, make-up...). I don't think they check if the name is really yours, I think you can wrote whatever name you want. They may have checked because as a tourist I had to show my passport to avoid japanese taxes, but I don't think so.

For locals they don’t check ID or anything but they know me so if I changed the name on the card every couple of months I think eyebrows would be raised haha. But thanks for confirming Dcoords have names too! Buying a Dcoord tax free must be great, big discount!

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

sinclair

I guess the real question is if they would even care if the name was different. Volks got their money.

Beani
I guess the real question is if they would even care if the name was different. Volks got their money.

They definitely would. It’s a very Japanese thing but a lot of businesses hate middlemen. I’ve bought one dream choice with a friends name before and they looked uncomfortable. And that was just once.

If money was the only thing that mattered they wouldn’t have strict purchase limits (releases at physical stores are limited to one per person for example, guessing there are limits on Dcoord as well).

Anyway to keep more on topic what do people think of the 11 on DDP? I’m always a little unsure about the combo but this last one I saw looked a bit unbalanced somehow? Not sure why. Seems I just prefer this head on DD or DDdy.

47006450242_dc468f0a9c_c.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr