The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

D'Coord Exclusives (DDH11/ DDH15 / DDH18 )

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll

Beani
I think, depending on the styling the head almost looks too mature on the DDP body. An 11 is used on a DDP body as the model for the new Cotton Candy Sailor MSD outfit and I think she looks adorable, but the girl above does indeed look 'not quite right' somehow.

She looks adorable in that shot, hard to even believe it’s the same combo I see in store. I guess the more mature nature of the Dollpoint outfit just makes the face look too old for the body or something.

Hollytastic

I think the DDH11 is versatile. Honestly, I like it on all of the bodies.

From an MDD to a DD or DDdy.

I own one DDP... and if I were to get my hands on the DDH11 I'd probably make her a DDP too.

I really like the size of the DDP a lot.

Also, sharing clothes with MSD/MDD is nice!

Means most of the 14 inch doll clothes from regular stores fit.

However, I agree that the first outfit is kind of mature for the DDP.

I'm not very fond of the look.

Monty

Volks posted the D'Coords available for lottery at Dolpa next weekend. Most were actually using Dream Choice exclusive heads, but there were also two 11s and a 15.

9n1HQHyzUIZ1MlrN13TacVLDTstuhy_JFZuJsnANxwA9ekjP_Aqlo3HlpNkN05GBx4AqDbfM0OcEYxtueknJwYx3sCWCZHf0YJ_8pSqYuZvYTMHBP8DG6R_BX2m_gO4mKx7AymLTE4WBUALab0JSYcgbrqEDLNjdI7P-_vJsrjDVnorwvHDHITu531CSHLmtuMAsRlCD_R8v91c9-LLY-MfdYbSvKpFflZYrAv9BR7nkY8KEry4SCNtJn09LFJ2c2tXwDNewcdkASkARMwSx9RKXGfLRNL-jXaQ_KrmCKbyheXQEMSUGN6Ai4Je1jFo8mE5Ym4_g40hfTgd-NdxavuDh4B16CinQHZXPMxtX3-IawR8k66vdCofKt36CUAaQviAPQ1m9yrcC9zsCo7WoLE2HHtlvmRXhNPUdqOHSROjSstmmcEl03azEwoMnwSLrqO0UwG9-sQ0ks5V4dIzsXM4G1Ypa9g6uiWKuTFASPx64RanPdig-AyvKQziBHGRDpeTdfGXrbR9-GvCmvit8lKOCnVHVeo4C8LEhx1SUWEPbI9ujs5M9GUrlUVLRKEJHmom1Byc43XSdvhSx-w0JAlirxtErBpExazx42c_qqzAc60_aLrkJDJjEN8iWfV5T6640wcTOdZY4lQzW5txmlI-3sm3cE6_KePrjAh5iZ8IlAH59Ek6rNbbvLc0Yo4QwHjdKfBvbL-jqLxesubXqqrUC=w853-h568-no

This is the first time the M02 makeup for ddh11 has been offered in semiwhite or tan. M03 must still be flesh only.

V6CND4SoqTA7_ZyJsIdKc8VUUw2zap9oms4lzWdC8WzFtSAFokAyZYX6HRsIoKA8eApmTBDneNJaVAlmsdLpS0tEAco8B-4Si7F5tUOWqAOXfV5MPNmCU22cyrYAuVrMKRUpLYg5MOAhp1cUtN5VFzgMFWKnhGpN_CtYsdZwnOqrpeuohbkCO6EJVUu1SRSF2NGn4iH447iTHYmwNTu2YIJYdu0i_NRiLtdIcnbPI5lsz_6r_DcOYyurq-dq11QAJ2HOVhvM6tBKVXOQHdm-vEIxnV--gY1MW_Vjzf4Amaa6Mm7YTMTyeo8Ahz0PFrmCzNR2_Y7qM-llZmkrCab60Qr35xEyY1gqeWiMwwGILpZnqQ23lWDBbPTfbQ3sUmSMd_Xy96RuOL8T50EkPDEdcchGhN29mCElfkxWi6RP6HAPwYuQH-0TmIrmbbQPI40aSxf2yEae8deabr0KxwIGiZu_s22vAiv9imJO1dSYg-NiRO6lDPa4xYHchDH6RNTL523ClHBuIrqQ8R7u1Bz7oHtVWdnqoZpbX70rsl9AQbLQQ2I0FET8GCnn2s8sQMnpp15vmBZ9sUY8kE777FwK4NFN7JJ81YWWHWQDprOa1uW--__1fYtby22d6NW6HhUBnUcyNd5rWih_tq4il7F0BaoP0E80wpo2wVprjtKKf7gMpkbtbytAJRp-ulyk80D2xba5TLKY5Bch63b3ayo16Wfi=w397-h568-no

DD15 M03 in flesh...wait, I thought this was M02? I thought there was only 2 15 variations so far...

Source: https://www.volks.co.jp/htd_kyoto16/dcoord.html

Monty

https://ameblo.jp/blog-dd/entry-12497119072.html
DD blog posted some nice pics of DDH18 - the new DCoord exclusive. I think this is the first time theres been clear pics, the first ones were kinda small in Volks News.

Its very similar to the new Dream Choice head (DCH17) - there are some small differences, I'd love to see a sculpt comparison eventually. 

Like most recent DCoords she will debut as a lottery doll at Dolpa in August and then probably join the DCoord rotation a few months later, getting skin tone and faceup variations within a year or so. 

jazijaz
On 2/21/2019 at 2:40 AM, Hollytastic said:

I think the DDH11 is versatile. Honestly, I like it on all of the bodies.

From an MDD to a DD or DDdy.

I own one DDP... and if I were to get my hands on the DDH11 I'd probably make her a DDP too.

I really like the size of the DDP a lot.

Also, sharing clothes with MSD/MDD is nice!

Means most of the 14 inch doll clothes from regular stores fit.

I agree, she is very versatile but I prefer DDH11 on a DDP.

I used to have my girl on a DDS but the neck bothered me a lot, she looked ok alone but when I took group pictures she looked out of place because my other DDS dolls look good on their bodies but not her. For me she looks perfect on the DDP and now I can take pictures of her with the other dolls!

Image1_zpsnegm3q8w.png

DSC_0796_zpsmotjuwxt.png

• Like 4

Beani

Just wanted to share this Spooky Cutie. Haven’t seen many 18s so far but the Dcoord pickings have been small lately. Must just be going at the wrong times. 

She looks surprisingly good as a DDP!

48927531113_fb1e0d011a_c.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

• Like 2

monkeypizzasonic

Reviving this thread with questions: what's the average price of a D'coord doll? Planning a trip to Japan in the next few years and I would love to pick up a tan ddh11 girl, but I also might want a Dream Choice boy and it would help to know how much I would need to save up to get both.

zankitsu
On 10/20/2019 at 4:10 PM, Beani said:

Just wanted to share this Spooky Cutie. Haven’t seen many 18s so far but the Dcoord pickings have been small lately. Must just be going at the wrong times. 

She looks surprisingly good as a DDP!

48927531113_fb1e0d011a_c.jpgUntitled by Beani F, on Flickr

Is she in Tan or Flesh skintone? I am looking at something to buy via proxy that is quite similar but it's Flesh. I wanted a Tan but the combo of the eyes, dp uniform and ddp are just perfect for me.

jazijaz
On 9/19/2020 at 9:07 AM, monkeypizzasonic said:

Reviving this thread with questions: what's the average price of a D'coord doll? Planning a trip to Japan in the next few years and I would love to pick up a tan ddh11 girl, but I also might want a Dream Choice boy and it would help to know how much I would need to save up to get both.

Maybe you got your doll already since this is from last year >_< but my D'coord DDH11 was $660  she is DDP and I won her in the VolksUSA lottery, I don't know if there's any difference with lotteries in web stores and just buying from the Japanese store.

@zankitsu on this thread you can find tan skin and normal skin dolls together. My girl above is in normal skin under regular sunlight,  the one you're inquiring about is hard to tell because she is under artificial light that makes her skin look yellowish. My normal skin dolls look like her under such light but I've seen tan skin dolls that look similar.

Beani
16 hours ago, zankitsu said:

Is she in Tan or Flesh skintone? I am looking at something to buy via proxy that is quite similar but it's Flesh. I wanted a Tan but the combo of the eyes, dp uniform and ddp are just perfect for me.

I checked my photos from 2019 and it seems I didn’t take a pic of her plaque sadly. The lighting at Volks can make it so hard to tell sometimes but I’m leaning more towards her being Tan from other photos I’ve taken under that light. I think the combo would look great in any flesh tone though. 

Edited by Beani

Meowjima

A DDH-11 is a grail for me.  I love that head so much.

abs2891

Feels like this is the best place to put these - now off to tell volks to put boys into Dcoord, I want them in Dollpoint uniforms.

82B9FCF3-F9A3-4B32-8846-FD8AD56F1E02

4786D501-CD12-4063-9C30-F111283D9470

6E6F4D98-B648-4044-B166-C76185FD86C2

• Like 2

Meowjima

For anybody who might be interested, because I was curious/but never saw comparison pics, here's a picture of the DDH-11 and Afterschool Akihabara Girls Akira (v1) side-by-side.  The mouth shape is exactly the same, as is the nose-shape.  I think the eyeshape is slightly different, and obviously there is a difference between the head/earshape.  But if you were ever looking for an alternate to the 11, Akira is a pretty good match.  Hiariously enough, I was looking for both of these for quite some time and eventually settled on Kizuna as an alternate for the character I wanted.... and now I have all three. 

image.png.8355e436ba71029a075c35fa842c8e88.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1