Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AyaToyBox

FGO X Dollfie Dream : Jeanne d'arc and Saber

aeris

Each doll is 109000 yens if I read correctly.

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

gaiaswill

Not that I doubt that price necessarily, but where'd you get it?

aeris
Not that I doubt that price necessarily, but where'd you get it?

pictures of Volks news 75 on FilckR ^_^

But I can't link them here as they are private.

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

gaiaswill

Nice. They'll both definitely come armed to the teeth at that price.

Monty

Can confirm, I have volks news here. I assume scans will be up soon so I won't take pics - but Saber comes with a cute crown, and I love crowns, so if anyone is willing to part with theirs I'd like it. Both girls look absolutely gorgeous by the way. I can see why they cost what they do, but I'm glad I'm safe from this one.

The preorder is from October 28th to December 24th.

Edit: both girls are coming with the new DD-f3 frame!

Shailara

I hope so too! I feel so impatient ahaha

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Mimiyo3

Oh Jeanne looks better the more I look at her! And Saber's crown is too cuuuute! I feel like Miku is going to steal it a lot though...

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

baldylox

Wow Torino, those pics are amazing! Ruler really is super impressive..... and her armor and weapon setup is awesome. I sure wish I could afford to get her too but I'm sticking with just Saber.

Speaking of Saber, how adorable is that crown?? That's the cherry on top for me. She was a done deal anyway but after seeing these new pics of her, that cloak and crown sealed the deal. I'm so happy I will finally have a blue Saber!

About Sabers sizing tho..... I get the DDS but an S-bust? That kinda sucks in my opinion. I hope that new F3 frame will fit regular DDS vinyl and that her outfit will handle a bit more in the chest area because I'll bump her up to an M-bust immediately if I can. I can only hope the armor is the same set they used before so it will accommodate the M-bust like in her original release.

F3 frame tho! Very cool!

Thanks for the pics my friend, they rock!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Shailara
Oh what the hey, just cos I love you guys.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144151963@N08/shares/2jSaHL

Sorry I can only take photos and not scan, I tried to take some closeups of their faces though.

Ahhh thank you soooo much!! I also like Jeanne a little better now, I think she'd make for a cute boy! But it's a bit too expensive for my tastes, even with armor and such...

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

JChiibs

Thank you Torino! Now if Volks would just update the webpage in English so those who don't read Japanese can also understand the info...

I also like Jeanne a little better now, I think she'd make for a cute boy!

That's what I plan on doing with her.

So why has no one pointed out that the fingers of the gloves flex??? That's SO cool! Sure the crown is a crown, but flexible fingers that don't look strange? I'm so going to have fun with that! I'm sure it won't take long for someone to put the crown on Prince Tama, but as far as cute crowns, I'm more partial to Ranka/Gizella's.

I'm also glad to see that they do use two different sculpts (I wasn't entirely sure.) I also like the 'chubbiness' if the sculpts too. Makes them adorable and easier to use for boys.

I'm sure Len will get a fair amount of use out of Saber's armor if it fits the DDS boy body. And I'm happy with her sword too. Kinda curious what Ralph would look like holding it. No particular reason other than he's the tallest boy we have.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

bbotss

I am very, very tempted by Saber, although I am hoping more info will be released on the Nier Automata DDs before this preorder period is over. My wallet might not survive both Saber and 2B.

Monty
I am very, very tempted by Saber, although I am hoping more info will be released on the Nier Automata DDs before this preorder period is over. My wallet might not survive both Saber and 2B.

If 2B is gonna be the December lottery then you'll have time because December Dolpa is before the SaberJeanne preorder period closes. Of course, there's no guarantee that she will be.

Ditto on Jeanne making a cute boy (and Saber for that matter - could work for a Waver Velvet) but I just can't justify spending a thousand bucks for just a head. I might go head-hunting on yahoo after the dolls are out.

SakuraRose
Lol, I mean EMIYA, sorry. I just think of him as Archer because that's what Rin always calls him... plus, I try to avoid spoiling UBW for people.

I guess you could call him GARcher to prevent spoiling? lol...If you're okay with that nickname. I think all he really needs is his classic dual blade and possible his bow and "arrow."

Wishful thinking, but maybe they could make Mashu's shield in pieces for us to assemble. I bet it's going to be one piece and make her cost $$$$ though. v_v It'd be odd to release her in her Chaldea outfit (as much as I dig dem glasses), while Jeanne and Saber are in servant attire. I think her shield is what's keeping Volks from making her, and being a newer character/not being a Saberface.

I_Shinji

Thank you Torino for uploading the pictures. Jeanne looks amazing. I'd better starting saving up for her already.

misskale

Based on what Torino posted, that's a new Saber sculpt?

Google translated it as: Alto Tora / Pendragon "New style Original style DD size specification head

I like that the makeup is closer to Lily's.

Anna-neko

ahhh, thank you Torino for scans!!!

*looks at prices* O_O'' *slowly sinks to the floor ....

k, who wants Jeanne/Saber girls for their heads but not for their clothes? 'cause ... otherwise this is far too rich for my blood

Anna-neko

About Sabers sizing tho..... I get the DDS but an S-bust? That kinda sucks in my opinion. I hope that new F3 frame will fit regular DDS vinyl and that her outfit will handle a bit more in the chest area because I'll bump her up to an M-bust immediately if I can. I can only hope the armor is the same set they used before so it will accommodate the M-bust like in her original release.

ha!!

the orig was M-bust, but the padding of her dresses, the chest plate would constantly pop open on the sides at the merest thought of reposing her

so them downgrading to S-bust makes a whole lot of sense... so much sense

And then of course, irony of ironies, the way base-2 body's bust compared to base-3, somewhere there's either "extra couple millimeters" or "it now sits higher" or whatever issue, and while the dress fit fine, the goddamn armor REALLY had weird fit issues (at least thats my experience)

LynaLune

Torino, Thank you for those pics !!

I hope this Saber comes with her sword instead of it being a separate purchase.

Cinnamoron

ahhhh! Thanks for the scans, Torino! These girls are perfect! I just can't stop oogling at their beautiful armor. And that crown is the cherry on top of Saber. The price tag is hefty, but I think they are worth it. At least we get a year to save our funds for them.

Poofiemus

So Jeanne is L and Saber is S bust? Gah. Well, my wallet is saved I believe, because I don't really want either head/character, and that means that neither outfit will fit my M-bust girl Fate. So. Yeah.

Jeanne does look a bit better in these scans, but still feel she looks kinda funny.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Anna-neko
Hi guys, I must have missed this but what is the "DD-f3 frame" that has been talked about here?

It's the newly reworked skeleton soon to be released in DD Pretty idolmaster girls

https://www.volks.co.jp/imas/en/about_ddp/

i guess Volks will update the standard DD girls to have it too?