Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Gunter

Volks Super Dollfies

Heartplace

Good luck, Roxanne! I also entered the lottery for Elizabeth. I'm trying to tell myself we have good odds with her being available at Dolpa and the recent store release and maybe people doing the in-person lottery for the best of girls instead. And the recent news of her getting a USA lottery. I'm trying to be optimistic. I really don't want to enter the USA lottery because the CAD is so weak. 

I've been voting for the Disney girls. I really want a Rapunzel and I wish Ariel had made it on the list. I hope if they're on here that means they know they can get the license to sell them again, and possibly a new Disney girl on the horizon. I hope they post the results soon after the Feb 18th closing date. I'm so curious who will win! There's plenty of other girls on this list I would go after in a heartbeat if they re-released too.

Edited by Heartplace
  • Like 1

Roxanne
18 hours ago, Heartplace said:

Good luck, Roxanne! I also entered the lottery for Elizabeth. I'm trying to tell myself we have good odds with her being available at Dolpa and the recent store release and maybe people doing the in-person lottery for the best of girls instead. And the recent news of her getting a USA lottery. I'm trying to be optimistic. I really don't want to enter the USA lottery because the CAD is so weak. 

Thank you, good luck to you as well! I hope we may both win, and of course everyone else who's also trying! 

You made some valid points. I hope we get increased luck because of things like this. Fingers crossed!

My instagram! 

Heartplace
On 1/22/2024 at 8:14 AM, Roxanne said:

Thank you, good luck to you as well! I hope we may both win, and of course everyone else who's also trying! 

You made some valid points. I hope we get increased luck because of things like this. Fingers crossed!

I got a winning email!! I can't believe it too, she's my first lottery and I'm so in love with this particular doll. Did you hear back for your entry yet? Good luck!!

• Like 3

Roxanne
7 hours ago, Heartplace said:

I got a winning email!! I can't believe it too, she's my first lottery and I'm so in love with this particular doll. Did you hear back for your entry yet? Good luck!!

Congratulations. I'm happy for you!

Unfortunately I did not win. I'm trying not to be too dissapointed since I knew beforehand chances of winning an SD lottery are low, but I really fell in love with Elizabeth and her secondhand prices are already insane :')

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

My instagram! 

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Roxanne said:

and her secondhand prices are already insane :')

The people scalping like that are just jerks. The prices Volks sets are a fair price for the product, and the scalper just capitalizes on demand.

• Sad 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Xiongmao

I felt bad having to pay scalper's price for Mytyl after I failed to win her in the auction.

The only (small) consolation is that I didn't pay that much for her optional cape and birdcage set.

A year on though, and she's exceedingly rare. The vinyl dolls worship her. Do you know what they would do to have actual eyelashes 😂?

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Do you know what they would do to have actual eyelashes 😂?

They can, you can buy them from Volks. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Paprika

This was a welcome surprise. I’m looking forward to meeting her. :-)

IMG_2742.jpeg

• Like 1

Mayuri

Anyone here owning Volks One-Off or FCS models? I got lucky and won the F-100 One-off last November on Volks Jp and I still can't believe it! 

The Pic is already older, I got her an outfit from an artist I ardore and a really fancy wig from a Japanese artist... If someone wants to see I can post an updated picture! 

spacer.png

• Like 3

RozenGermain
Posted (edited)

Necro-ing for great justice! Out of curiosity, does anyone know what size wigs fit SDM heads? I've been toying with getting one from FCS (via proxy) when I can, and I would wanna know what wigs fit if I wanna buy one. Eyes same thing probably.... What wigs and eyes I go for will just depend on what character I wanna make I guess.

Edited by RozenGermain
typo

Monty
1 hour ago, RozenGermain said:

Necro-ing for great justice! Out of curiosity, does anyone know what size wigs fit SDM heads? I've been toying with getting one from FCS (via proxy) when I can, and I would wanna know what wigs fit if I wanna buy one. Eyes same thing probably.... What wigs and eyes I go for will just depend on what character I wanna make I guess.

SDM is usually 7-8 inch wigs, although the eyes really depend on the size of the eyeholes, but 16mm seems to be the average.

Since we’re talking about SDM and it’s been a while, here’s my SDM Oliver I got a year ago, who still doesn’t have his own name.

IMG_9676.jpeg.59c3cb5175b10f883a7f3b9017c9c6b2.jpeg

I’m also really excited about the new SDM standards of Coco/Saki/Chiyo, particularly Saki. They also got special limited white skin versions with outfit sets going on sale tomorrow. 
https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/sd/special/sdm10th/

• Thanks 1

BeyondTime
On 11/3/2023 at 6:04 AM, marishade said:

You got Sapphire? I debated because I think she would be a really cute Snow White but let her pass. I think she is cute.

BTW, you are right, she would make a great Snow White. 

On 5/2/2024 at 9:05 PM, Monty said:

Since we’re talking about SDM and it’s been a while, here’s my SDM Oliver I got a year ago, who still doesn’t have his own name.

IMG_9676.jpeg.59c3cb5175b10f883a7f3b9017c9c6b2.jpeg

Those ears are a great look, those are an add on right? If so, that was really well chosen.

Monty
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Those ears are a great look, those are an add on right? If so, that was really well chosen.

These come with Oliver! He’s a goat (from the Grimm story ‘the wolf and the seven young goats’ - SD17 Ludo being the wolf). Ludo’s wolf ears are also available as a FCS option (I’m pretty sure they’re the same, anyway?) but Oliver’s goat ears were brand new - I hope they add them too though. They actually kinda remind me of Yshtola’s ears.

Edited by Monty
  • Thanks 1

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, Monty said:

They actually kinda remind me of Yshtola’s ears.

Oliver's look less plasticky than Y'shtola's.