Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Gunter

Volks Super Dollfies

BeyondTime
On 9/18/2023 at 5:22 PM, Paprika said:

Congrats! I’m so jelly. She’s my grail, and I entered for her (and lost). If you happen to win another one, can you sell her to me?

I don't win the Japan lottery. 

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime

Ariel with a black wig.

53293668469_02083e6954_k.jpgAriel - Black & White-7612.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

53293539583_9341f25e24_k.jpgAriel - Black & White-7611.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

I think bangs are the win with her. Her default is very Little Mermaid, but she looks great with bangs.

• Like 7

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime

I got a shipping notice for Sapphire, was not expecting her in Fall.  

marishade

You got Sapphire? I debated because I think she would be a really cute Snow White but let her pass. I think she is cute.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, marishade said:

You got Sapphire? I debated because I think she would be a really cute Snow White but let her pass. I think she is cute.

I was more bummed about losing her in the first lottery than I was about losing Alice. Her aftermarket prices are dumb too. After the first lottery, I think she was something like 4k. Right now both versions are over 2k.

marishade

I know, it's ridiculous. . . In my opinion most aftermarket Volks prices are ridiculous. I am glad you got her in the second lottery since you missed out in the first!

Monty

The round 2 Best Selection voting is underway. This one has boys size SD to SD17, and clothing from Black Label, Pink Label, White Rose and Shoes Boutique. Unlike this years DD polls, they only feature releases from the past 5 years, which is a shame but at least I can vote for my grail SD17 Captain Cecile.

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/special/dollfie25th/best02.html

I thought it was interesting they included Haru (a ‘limited standard model’ from the 2019 sumika fair) and Hyde (who was only available as a lottery doll for Hyde fanclub members).

They did the SDM/Yo-SD voting in September/October, so maybe the girls SD-SD16 will be in January? (I will definitely vote for Yumepi when/if so!)

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Monty said:

I can vote for my grail SD17 Captain Cecile.

Since I have no stake in the rerelease of the boys, I'll toss my vote in for Cecile. 

• Thanks 1

Misuka

I'm underwhelmed by the outfits this time. If anyone wants anything specifically voted for, let me know.

RozenGermain

Well I voted! I went for the ones I really liked/was actually interested in, mainly. If you're wondering.... Boyhood Williams, Captain Cecile, Hyde.... Considering someone earlier mentioned wanting the Captain Cecile I thought I would do so for them! Helps that he's one I really like too!

• Thanks 1

Monty

Even though I’ve been voting for over a week now I only just realised that after you submit the vote, the page says ‘the results will be announced in Volks news and the special site (I assume it means the anniversary site).’ Does anyone remember if it said this on the DD voting…? I’m not sure if it did on the SDM/YOSD voting, I didn’t pay as much attention to that since there wasn’t really anything I wanted from the last 5 years that I didn’t already have. I don’t remember them actually announcing any winners until they were actually rereleased with the Best Of logo.

Paprika

My Williams is finally home. 🤩 He’s my first male SD. Took a quick photo as I was unpacking everything.

IMG_2564.png

• Like 5

Monty

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/special/dollfie25th/best03.html
Voting for the girls SD/SD13/SDGr/SD16 is up now, plus designers collection, omukae dress and shoes boutique for the outfits. Like the other SD voting they’re all only from the last 5 years. I’ll definifely be voting Yumepi.

It’s also cool to see Diamond here, as she’s actually yet to be offered in Japan at all. Volks staff seem to like her a lot and keep using her as a model (both in Volks News and at Dolpa), so it’d be cool if she got a Japanese release too.

That_Dollfie_Dude

Maybe Hermione will win this.  I think her release was fairly limited, and it's a popular IP.  As for least popular here, I'd say that white skin version of Mai doesn't have a chance. 

Emil

I'm a bit sad to see the lack of Miruku and Kurumi. In their absence, my votes will go toward Luna and Lieselotte 2019 (no, I don't care if Liese has a newer re-release 😅) and Mia because I want to see more of her. My votes would have been Miruku, Kurumi, and Mia if they were options 😔 

It's interesting to see Mana-sama available for voting, given the whole only-31-dolls-in-existence. Not my cup of tea personally, but it's neat that he is an option. 

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

Roxanne

Voting for Hermione as the HP release was so limited and hard to get with having to get them from another site. Hopefully if a re-release happens it'll be through Volks this time around.

My instagram! 

StartPlanting

Def voting for diamond as they deserve a JP release. 

And spica alchemist as the saturated brown/blue is gorgeous and hard to come by as a color combo. 

I’m still wondering what the new standards are going to be.🧐

Momopuffs

I feel like the outfits I voted on all have warm brown as a common color even if the other color might not be the same lol

I picked the magical academy and strawberry picking maiden 

But I had to pick Maacha I have been wanting to try and get her since they released her @onion14@

BeyondTime

I voted for Lorina, Alice, and Sapphire. I really want Alice to get rereleased, and while I have Sapphire, I know a lot of people want another chance at Sapphire. 

I didn't vote for the Disney dolls because they've always been region locked to Japan, and I'm skeptical that a BotB release of Anna or Elsa would result in another US release. Pretty sure the US release of those two was a special licensing deal with Volks USA. I'd love to see the Disney releases come here, but it seems so iffy, whereas the Junichi Nakahara dolls are really desirable, and they were open to international lottery. 

Momopuffs

spacer.png

IMG_7745.jpg?ex=65b855ac&is=65a5e0ac&hm=

I had to share my little Volks Lin because she looked so cute with her little overalls! 

• Like 4

marishade

I am voting for Macha, Lorina, and Sapphire. Macha is my favorite Volks, hands down, and her after market is ridiculous. Lorina and Sapphire are also ladies that I would like to have one day (one or the other).

Xiongmao

Wow I've never seen Mana before, she's pretty unusual.

I still think Mytyl is an epic SD and glad I eventually acquired her after failing to win her in the lottery.

Towa loves Shoes Boutique and will buy 100 pairs of those black stilettoes with the red insoles if they're ever released.

Also we once ordered the rabbit bag but it was out of stock so we had to get the siamese cat one instead.

Finally Towa wishes they were all brought back, as she says you can never have enough shoes or bags.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Roxanne

Decided to try and enter the lottery for Elizabeth. She is just so beautiful. I'm not expecting to win but I know I will forever regret it if I don't at least try.

Good luck to everyone else also trying for Elizabeth or Williams!

• Like 1

My instagram!