Jump to content

Tierparkzone

BeyondTime

Deyja

Monty

Kizuna & Chitose

Testament

Yami Usagi

Archeotype

Kizuna & Chitose

Anouc

Anna-neko

archangeli

Juu Yuki

Uriko

Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Eiko82

Salica

Gunter

Volks Super Dollfies

Recommended Posts

Victoria

Thank you sooooo much @Monty. You are awesome. ♡ 

And you are right, the outfit looks surprisingly great on a DDS body. O.O Mel looks so stunning! I really thought I had to switch her body out b/c I have heard SD13 looks baggy even on a normal-sized body.

I'm so relieved that it suits so well. Still baggy, ofc, but not in a bad way. 

Time to stalk YJA! now, haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monty

Luckily Boyhood Cecile is SD10 size (or just plain ‘SD’) not SD13. (Which...I think size wise is basically just the ‘old’ SDGr?) but even being basically the same height theyre still really chunky compared to DDS which is where the clothes differences come in. I think an actual SD13/SDGr outfit would not work.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Victoria
4 hours ago, Monty said:

Luckily Boyhood Cecile is SD10 size (or just plain ‘SD’) not SD13. (Which...I think size wise is basically just the ‘old’ SDGr?) but even being basically the same height theyre still really chunky compared to DDS which is where the clothes differences come in. I think an actual SD13/SDGr outfit would not work.

Oh, didn't know that Cecile and Williams are SD10. Thank goodness in that case!

Just bought the outfit, btw. xD I hope it will arrive just in time for christmas. Williams' outfit looks nice, too. Probably next year. 

I'm not a huge fan of the Silver Coin line but the boyhood versions are just....awwwww 🥰❤ 

You qre so lucky to have that precious little boy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
apag22

The volks USA website is doing SD full choice right now until June 10th. Anyone gonna throw down and make one? 💸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
monkeypizzasonic

I keep thinking about doing one someday, either an MSD f40 or an sd13 girl. Right now I'm still waiting for Elsa though. Only one Big Volks Purchase per year lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
2 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

I keep thinking about doing one someday, either an MSD f40 or an sd13 girl. Right now I'm still waiting for Elsa though. Only one Big Volks Purchase per year lol.

It looks like they’ve updated the Frozen site and removed some of the additional details from the adult Elsa and Anna panel. Unless I’m losing my mind, they had fabric details for the train on Elsa’s dress and some additional details on Anna’s release too. Now it looks like they’ve reverted to the original announcement details. Not sure what that means except maybe that something in the designs didn’t work out. 


The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marishade

That is disheartening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
1 minute ago, marishade said:

That is disheartening.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I’m sure they’re just working out all the details, and as we all know anything can change between now and the release. 

  • Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monty
Posted (edited)

Just felt like posting the fancy lad Cygnus in here because I like my newer photos better than the one I posted before, and he’s been the favourite in my whole doll squad lately.

E03rwOMVIAI15rg.jpg

E1aFed7VUAAljd4.jpg

E3BoIrSUYA0Wn2j.jpg

I also got another Super Dollfie recently... a Yo Super Dollfie (Kanata) that is, and he got customised with a new wig and a faceup by Sealand to be Cygnus’s child version. 

E2xYGyXUUAIwgpQ.jpg

 

I would love to do full choice one day (for a tan sd75) but that’s not going to happen for a long time, and definitely not while EMS isn’t back to normal. I’m still hoping Volks will let us GL members do it ourselves when visiting in future. I’m not that interested in using a proxy to get one because it seems much more special to do it yourself. 

Edited by Monty
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
30 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

So... how does one actually get to this page? 
 

https://volksusastore.com/onlinefcs/

 

Everything I click on redirects me to https://volksusa.com

 

I don’t really want to buy a doll this go around.  I’m just curious and now I’m wondering what I’m doing wrong lol

Go to volksusa.com and click on the online fcs banner, then click on the pink or green button with the label for the doll you want to order, then click on the “ready to make my order” button at the bottom. 

You can go through the entire selection process without ordering anything. 


The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abs2891
9 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Go to volksusa.com and click on the online fcs banner, then click on the pink or green button with the label for the doll you want to order, then click on the “ready to make my order” button at the bottom. 

You can go through the entire selection process without ordering anything. 

Yeah, every time I click the banner it just reloads volksusa.com - I’ll try some other devices and browsers I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime
5 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

Yeah, every time I click the banner it just reloads volksusa.com - I’ll try some other devices and browsers I guess

Yeah, you likely have a browser issue, it worked fine for me.


The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
demonmiko
17 minutes ago, abs2891 said:

Yeah, every time I click the banner it just reloads volksusa.com - I’ll try some other devices and browsers I guess

Are you in North America? I know that friends in other regions can’t view the online FCS site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abs2891
10 minutes ago, demonmiko said:

Are you in North America? I know that friends in other regions can’t view the online FCS site.

Yeah was coming back to say I figured it out and that was the problem - I’m in Japan right now lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
demonmiko
1 minute ago, abs2891 said:

Yeah was coming back to say I figured it out and that was the problem - I’m in Japan right now lol 

That’s probably it then. Unless you can VPN to NA somewhere, it may be blocking you based on your location.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abs2891
1 minute ago, demonmiko said:

That’s probably it then. Unless you can VPN to NA somewhere, it may be blocking you based on your location.

Yup, I have found a vpn connection that has let me get in so now I’m poking around 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.