Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tierparkzone

Tierparkzone's Doll Photos

BeyondTime
17 hours ago, ChrisFhey said:

Step 1: Get a fast lens for your DSLR or mirrorless camera (f/2 or better)

An 85mm f1.8 should cost about what a DD standard model costs and is plenty good if you aren’t a pro looking to make money with your gear. An 85mm f1.4 is going to cost somewhere between $1500 - $2000, so that extra stop brings the price way up. 

I haven’t looked closely at mirrorless yet, but those lenses can get faster than the fastest DSLR lenses. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

ChrisFhey
14 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

An 85mm f1.8 should cost about what a DD standard model costs and is plenty good if you aren’t a pro looking to make money with your gear. An 85mm f1.4 is going to cost somewhere between $1500 - $2000, so that extra stop brings the price way up. 

I haven’t looked closely at mirrorless yet, but those lenses can get faster than the fastest DSLR lenses. 

Yep, I'm actually looking to buy a Viltrox 85mm f/1.8 for my Nikon Z6, which is around400. The native Nikon 85mm f/1.8 is €800, but the quality gains are marginal, so not worth an additional €400 for me.

I don't think I'll ever buy anything wider than that due to the prohibitive cost associated with such lenses, and me not being more than an amateur.

I am, however, very much looking forward to trying the 85, as now I only have a 40mm lens (and I had a 35mm on my APS-C camera, which is closer to 50mm, I suppose)

BeyondTime
7 hours ago, ChrisFhey said:

The native Nikon 85mm f/1.8 is €800, but the quality gains are marginal, so not worth an additional €400 for me.

The quality difference between the Nikon 85mm f1.8 and the 85mm f1.4 are marginal too. The 105mm f1.4 is a much better option.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

So Iori grabbed her coat, I grabbed Iori and my camera... and off we went:

I didn't even realize you had Iori, even though she's in your sig. She looks awesome in that getup, and in the Snow.

dollieseance
On 1/6/2022 at 7:54 AM, Tierparkzone said:

On an occasion that is fairly rare here in Tokyo, today we had quite a bit of snow.

you say snows rare..? hmm, might have to consider moving to tokyo now 

these pictures turned out sooo pretty though!! i love seeing winter photos, especially considering id probably die if i tried taking them myself >.< i hate hate hate the cold. my city gets at least a foot of snow every year (and only after christmas has passed) so the time i spend getting in and out of cars is enough for me. even looking at iori’s thighs makes me cold like ahh! she doesn’t seem to mind though haha !! especially not with that gorgeous coat, sometimes you have to go out to show off your super winter wardrobe which i definitely get 

DesertPhantom51
9 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

Just a couple random ima

Until next time!

Great photos!  Some spicy ones in there too! 

That guitar in the last pic is rad!  Where did you find it, or did you make it? 

Edited by DesertPhantom51

Rajke

Nice photo’s 😀
The last one was unexpected. @onion35@

Never thought your Kanata could play the guitar.

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Tierparkzone
5 hours ago, Rajke said:

Nice photo’s 😀

Never thought your Kanata could play the guitar.

Thanks!

We've seen her playing it a couple of posts back and it's listed in her doll directory entry - but I have to admit she doesn't play it that often.

9 hours ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

That guitar in the last pic is rad!  Where did you find it, or did you make it? 

I picked it up from a small record shop in Berlin (Google Maps). At least back in 2019 they had loads of different ones - and they were not even that expensive (around 15€ iirc). If I knew back then that travel would be hampered by the pandemic, I'd certainly have picked up a couple more than just this one.

DesertPhantom51
32 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

I picked it up from a small record shop in Berlin (Google Maps). At least back in 2019 they had loads of different ones - and they were not even that expensive (around 15€ iirc). If I knew back then that travel would be hampered by the pandemic, I'd certainly have picked up a couple more than just this one.

Awesome, I found this brand ages ago (Axe Heaven, pic related) and was wondering if it was the same.  They have a lot, but I'm hesitant because I always THINK things are going to work close to scale based on measurements until they show up.  Dolly proportions can be tricky sometimes.  

61G8PAdP4DL._AC_SL1167_.jpg.0221de35d5369e24f2cf436012a3bb02.jpg

Edited by DesertPhantom51

Tierparkzone
1 minute ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

I found this brand ages ago (Axe Haven, pic related) and was wondering if it was the same.

Hmm... the packaging for mine looks similar, but it doesn't say Axe Heaven (or any brand name) on it anywhere. - Quite possibly a cheap knockoff of these.

Mine definitely seems to be more like 1/4 scale, but it still doesn't feel too much out of place as a prop for the 1/3 scale dolls.

Tierparkzone

At Dollpa last weekend, I didn't pick up that much stuff. But I found a couple nice items to round out the girls' wardrobe:

I've been looking for another low-sitting miniskirt for a while and found this denim one. It works well with lots of other things. - Here combined with a couple other somewhat recent acquisitions.

554d715f7095908f0a8f855fe2637b38.jpg

f3fb59610ef6f39783aadb906ebd21c8.jpg

fa49e997943c56d6263a942ca31d18a5.jpg

At a previous convention, I picked up this camo dress and belt for Kizuna. However, the belt also works very well with the sweater dress that Yuuri has taken a liking to. Luckily, the seller was at Dollpa again, so I picked up another of these belts.

fe2d26a92ce8c4005e2e468a6e9e123e.jpg

2c6e848be88670200ac093896a55.jpg

Finally, I picked up this lovely lingerie set for Kyrie.

ce57791cdf9ef3c78bfa74985b7e49e1.jpg

151f35786ac35614e60efd8d0d82fc1a.jpg

Underwear that fits well on a DDS S-bust is surprisingly hard to come by. Especially if you're looking for a color scheme that works well for a vampire character.

IMG_1059r.jpg.07e456b237a3eb6a7297d04d3bb7ec74.jpg

0caf0cc0bbd07a697e284a99502405f3.jpg

602524db523c648beb71fadde9f84ae1.jpg

Until next time!

Edited by Tierparkzone
  • Like 11

Testament

Woah! For everything! 😍

• Thanks 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

BeyondTime

I'm always stunned by how much your Kyrie looks like Ranko. 

Where did the camo stuff come from? I keep looking for camo shirts and pants in an effort to put together some proper looking military uniforms for some of my girls. Everything I've found so far is prints as opposed to dyed fabric. 

Cazzie_Bliss

Such beautiful photos! Yuuri takes my breath away every time! <3 

• Thanks 1

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

Tierparkzone
On 4/23/2022 at 8:48 PM, BeyondTime said:

Where did the camo stuff come from?

The camo socks are from Happy Dolls Plus (they have great socks in general) and Kizuna's camo dress is from BM-Bros.

Kanata's camo top, I picked up from a seller at the last I-Doll convention. - Unfortunately I don't remember how they were called.

• Thanks 1

chef_mai

Who sold that denim miniskirt? I've been looking a while for a pleated denim one that'll fit Mai but haven't had any luck.

Tasuke

speaking of Anime Teachers... it sure would be wonderful to see a Mizuho Kazami Dollfie some day... ("Please! Teacher")

10501789a.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

BeyondTime
33 minutes ago, Tasuke said:

it sure would be wonderful to see a Mizuho Kazami Dollfie

I'm honestly amazed she hasn't been done already.

Testament

What a beautiful place!

• Like 2

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2