Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dollfie Icon

BeyondTime
9 minutes ago, Katiazza said:

Yes a couple of times now. This is worse than just losing if it is gone for good now 😅 I suppose I shouldn't have gotten too excited yet 

If you get a payment email and find you can’t pay, then contact them immediately.

It’s like I said earlier, the email is the official notice, and it’s not impossible something changed at the last minute like a stocking issue, or a mistake was made. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Katiazza
1 minute ago, BeyondTime said:

If you get a payment email and find you can’t pay, then contact them immediately.

It’s like I said earlier, the email is the official notice, and it’s not impossible something changed at the last minute like a stocking issue, or a mistake was made. 

Yes I will be watching for sure. I know it wasn't a guarantee, but I just hadn't heard of anyone seeing a group and then not winning so it surprised me (in a not great way lol)

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

Victoria

My tab is gone, too. ;-;

CrazyDollPerson

I wonder if they create the user groups to sort out who put in for what then draw from those? Maybe in the past people saw the user groups after they had already drawn? I am just speculating as to why it is different this time for some. I checked my profile again and my group is still there, but I won't get my hopes too far up yet.

Sebby

I think it's best to just wait for the emails instead of drawing conclusions from the user groups. There can be so many reasons why they may disappear now. Maybe you've lost, but maybe they're just working on it or maybe there's a glitch or something. The e-mails are leading so hang in there guys. Just a little over a day left. I got my fingers crossed for all of you. (and for myself of course). We can't change anything now anyway.

Look at me being an adult lol. Not nervous at all. nooooo. 

Edited by WorldofBJD
  • Like 4

Ametsuchi

My User Group tab is still on my account as of this post, but as everyone has said, it is not guaranteed until the confirmation emails come in. Sending good luck and good vibes to everyone! 🤞

Victoria

User group tap has shown up again. Why are you doing this to me VolksUSA 😆

Edited by Victoria

Katiazza
17 minutes ago, Victoria said:

User group tap has shown up again. Why are you doing this to me VolksUSA 😆

Mine is back now too. I noticed it only seemed to be missing for Lilac dolls which was weird (of course my sample size was exactly 3 so not too scientific 🤣). I can't get too excited but it seems like that might be a good sign? 

• Like 1

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

Victoria
6 minutes ago, Katiazza said:

Mine is back now too. I noticed it only seemed to be missing for Lilac dolls which was weird (of course my sample size was exactly 3 so not too scientific 🤣). I can't get too excited but it seems like that might be a good sign? 

I think so, too!!!! But I will stop checking the profile on the website now. lol Too stressful.

Tomorrow we can expect the mails!!!! *-* 

• Like 1

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, CrazyDollPerson said:

I wonder if they create the user groups to sort out who put in for what then draw from those?

The groups determine what items show up on the lottery payment page. If you don't have a group for an item you don't see that item in the online catalog, so they're an access control list element on their webstore. Pretty sure the draw happens at the beginning of the week, and the rest of the week is spent prepping their website for the Friday winner announcement. It's probably a ton of work.

Most likely there was a technical glitch with the group for a particular doll and they had to delete it to fix it. At least it worked out for everyone in the end.

• Like 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Katiazza
37 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

The groups determine what items show up on the lottery payment page. If you don't have a group for an item you don't see that item in the online catalog, so they're an access control list element on their webstore. Pretty sure the draw happens at the beginning of the week, and the rest of the week is spent prepping their website for the Friday winner announcement. It's probably a ton of work.

Most likely there was a technical glitch with the group for a particular doll and they had to delete it to fix it. At least it worked out for everyone in the end.

I was actually considering that given it was just Lilac who seemed effected. But also, it occured sometime between 4pm and 7pm PST (who's checking every ten minutes in their account? No can't possibly be me...🤣) which would not be a very convenient time for them to start changing winners/settings on the website. It also got "fixed" around 8:45am PST so right around when they would have been coming back into the office. It's all conjecture of course, but I need to spend the day doing something waiting for the actual result email 😅🤣😭

Edited by Katiazza

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

moerunamida
2 hours ago, Katiazza said:

(who's checking every ten minutes in their account? No can't possibly be me...🤣)

I'm guilty. I'm still in shock over it (assuming I won). I just dread selling, lol. Selling Miku...she's going to stab me!

• Like 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Katiazza
31 minutes ago, Deyja said:

I'm guilty. I'm still in shock over it (assuming I won). I just dread selling, lol. Selling Miku...she's going to stab me!

Yeah but you only get so many chances to bring home this level of rarity type dolls. Miku could always find her way home again in the future 🤣

• Like 1

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

moerunamida
Just now, Katiazza said:

Yeah but you only get so many chances to bring home this level of rarity type dolls. Miku could always find her way home again in the future 🤣

Exactly what I was thinking. I have Meiko on preorder, and their faces are similar. Plus, Serra fits a character I have in mind perfectly. I wonder how stain treating goes for their skin, though.

Katiazza
1 minute ago, Deyja said:

Exactly what I was thinking. I have Meiko on preorder, and their faces are similar. Plus, Serra fits a character I have in mind perfectly. I wonder how stain treating goes for their skin, though.

I have been worried about staining as well. I'm pretty sure Volks tested them, but from my experience with vintage toys, some dyes don't hold up as well to regular stain treatment. Blue in particular tends to bleach white when you use benzoyl peroxide cream on it. And it usually takes two or more years for it to start fading away. 

I think Serra might be more safe given her colour is pretty close to semi white and flesh tone tends to be pretty color fast compared to more fantasy colours 

• Like 1

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, Katiazza said:

But also, it occured sometime between 4pm and 7pm PST (who's checking every ten minutes in their account?

1 hour ago, Deyja said:

When I won Ranko Kanzaki I kept checking the user group daily just to make sure it hadn’t disappeared. XD

Gothloli Mine!

• Like 2

baldylox

Well it looks like my user group tab has disappeared too.  I sure hope it shows back up tomorrow or I get that email!

Billy

• Sad 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
4 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Well it looks like my user group tab has disappeared too.  I sure hope it shows back up tomorrow or I get that email!

Hopefully they’re just correcting something with their website. I am sure they’re careful not to assign those groups by mistake. 

• Like 1

Corgi

My user group had serra there this morning but it's blank now. I still see the tab but not the details. Hopefully I'll get the winner announcement when it's sent out 😅

Katiazza
10 minutes ago, Corgi said:

My user group had serra there this morning but it's blank now. I still see the tab but not the details. Hopefully I'll get the winner announcement when it's sent out 😅

This has happened to mine as well. After it disappeared and came back though, I'm not too worried. They're definitely just having some tech errors with the groups from the looks of things (that's what I'm telling myself anyway 🤣)

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

moerunamida

Mine for Serra also disappeared. The group tab is still there, but it is blank now.

Victoria

Got my winning notice.

Congrats to everyone else who is getting one. ♡

(Edit: I can't pay for her, tho. Website is emtpy when clicking on the payment link. Site still seems to be glitched :D' Or it just takes a little bit)

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 2

Katiazza

I got my notice and paid 😭😭😭

It went through for me, but maybe a lot of people are trying to pay quickly. It charged me at least and I got the order received email so I think I'm okay. 

I haven't participated in a lottery since 2015. I forgot how stressful this was 😅

• Like 2

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

Sebby

Congrats!! 

That's early though. It's what, 1am there now? I kinda expected them to start sending out mails at 9am (which is 6pm where I am.)

I am having less hope about winning. 😅 (Both my buddies didnt have the user groups)

moerunamida

Officially won Serra. Congrats to everyone who won!

• Like 1