Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dollfie Icon

CrazyDollPerson

I woke up and had an email! I paid, and now the wait begins! I can't wait to see pictures of everyones dolls! Congrats everyone, and to those who didn't win, keep trying. I never won a lottery and tried several times, don't give up entering!

• Like 2

Sebby

No mails here. Seems like I've lost. Guess that serves me right for trying to join a US lottery 🙈 hopefully Volks JP will do another lottery this year too.

• Sad 3

marishade

Officially won Clover RG, happy for all who won!

• Like 4

lardroom

Yes! Finally. I won Serra / Petal! I applied for all of them, but Sera was the one I really wanted. So happy.

Edited by lardroom
  • Like 4

baldylox

I do hope there's some glitching going on because I've gotten no email and my tab is gone.  I've spoken to others who put in for Iris and none of them have gotten anything either.  So far for here on the forums at least and with some others I've talked to on Instagram, the winning dolls have been all Serra and one Clover.  I haven't heard from anyone winning an Iris or a Terra.  

Maybe they are doing them in waves?  Or maybe the Iris and Terra groups had a glitch?  Either way it's stressing me the F out.  :D  I just want my pretty purple girl to come home!

Billy

• Sad 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

marishade
3 minutes ago, baldylox said:

I do hope there's some glitching going on because I've gotten no email and my tab is gone.  I've spoken to others who put in for Iris and none of them have gotten anything either.  So far for here on the forums at least and with some others I've talked to on Instagram, the winning dolls have been all Serra and one Clover.  I haven't heard from anyone winning an Iris or a Terra.  

Maybe they are doing them in waves?  Or maybe the Iris and Terra groups had a glitch?  Either way it's stressing me the F out.  😄 I just want my pretty purple girl to come home!

Billy

That is weird. . . I do not recall if there were 'waves' for the announcements last year. . . But if there is a technical problem then who knows.

Hopefully everything works out for everyone!

Katiazza
11 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Maybe they are doing them in waves?  Or maybe the Iris and Terra groups had a glitch?  Either way it's stressing me the F out.  😄 I just want my pretty purple girl to come home!

Billy

I went in for Iris and got my email at 11:59pm Volks USA time. I paid shortly after. It definitely seemed like there was some glitch though because I had a user group, then it disappeared, then it came back, and then it changed into a blank group but the tab was still there 

Edit: Victoria who posted earlier also wrote that she went in for Lilac, got the email but couldn't actually pay (sorry I hope this was okay to say, I was following Lilac entries closely during this 😅)

Edited by Katiazza

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

moerunamida

I got the email and the user group is still there, but it is blank. Definitely think there are some issues on Volks' side.

Spoiler

0000glitch.png.af606c469929ec1413ce96bcc571334e.png

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Ametsuchi

I don't know if this will work, but if you haven't received the winning lottery results email, maybe try going through this link?

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=1974

This is the link that the winning email redirects to. Judging by the url, it doesn't seem to be unique. It should only populate with your winning Icons once you sign in to your account.

I tested it by copying/pasting the link into a different browser with cookies cleared. The page had no items listed when it loaded, but once I logged in through the My Account link on the upper right corner of the page, it loaded the Petal and RG Petal dolls I won.

If you can, try going through that link (make sure you are signed in). Hopefully it works and the doll you won shows up!

Sebby
17 minutes ago, Deyja said:

I got the email and the user group is still there, but it is blank. Definitely think there are some issues on Volks' side.

Reveal hidden contents

0000glitch.png.af606c469929ec1413ce96bcc571334e.png

Are you signed in? If you're not signed in it may show that.

moerunamida
1 minute ago, WorldofBJD said:

Are you signed in? If you're not signed in it may show that.

I'm signed in. Just doubled checked and I am.

Sebby
Just now, Deyja said:

I'm signed in. Just doubled checked and I am.

That's so weird. Maybe contact customer support. Would be a shame if you miss out because you can't pay.

moerunamida
Just now, WorldofBJD said:

That's so weird. Maybe contact customer support. Would be a shame if you miss out because you can't pay.

I paid and had no issues. Still, there is that concern that something went wrong. Hopefully it is all a strange glitch.

• Like 1

baldylox
17 minutes ago, Ametsuchi said:

I don't know if this will work, but if you haven't received the winning lottery results email, maybe try going through this link?

https://volksusastore.com/webstores/dollfie/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=1974

This is the link that the winning email redirects to. Judging by the url, it doesn't seem to be unique. It should only populate with your winning Icons once you sign in to your account.

I tested it by copying/pasting the link into a different browser with cookies cleared. The page had no items listed when it loaded, but once I logged in through the My Account link on the upper right corner of the page, it loaded the Petal and RG Petal dolls I won.

If you can, try going through that link (make sure you are signed in). Hopefully it works and the doll you won shows up!

I just tried this and nothing came up. I was logged into my account too, I check it in the upper right corner.  

So I'm guessing the group tabs lied to us this time around? That sucks. 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

CrazyDollPerson

I am signed in and my user group is also now blank but still there. I was able to pay with no problem, it now says processed.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Deyja said:

I wonder if they saw all the conversation on the forum about the groups and decided to hide them. All they’d need to do is change the font color to match the background color and it would make them invisible.

That wouldn’t explain why some people who had a group showing a win now don’t have a win. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

moerunamida
32 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I wonder if they saw all the conversation on the forum about the groups and decided to hide them. All they’d need to do is change the font color to match the background color and it would make them invisible.

That wouldn’t explain why some people who had a group showing a win now don’t have a win. 

Do they do that? I know Danny stalks the forums, but I didn't think Volks did. I just tried highlighting the area in my group, but nothing came up. That might be the case. I hope that everyone who got the tab is able to get their doll. That would be devastating :(

asianed

Myself and one person I know got our notifications for Serra! We're super excited to see how they're going to be coordinated!

Edited by asianed
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, Deyja said:

Do they do that? I know Danny stalks the forums, but I didn't think Volks did. I just tried highlighting the area in my group, but nothing came up. That might be the case. I hope that everyone who got the tab is able to get their doll. That would be devastating :(

I don’t know if I’d call it stalking; paying attention to what your customer base is saying seems like good business sense to me.

Just based on my experience at Dolpa, the lotteries are supposed to be exciting and suspenseful. It seemed like they really enjoyed drawing the numbers and seeing the anticipation in the line, so the reveal is supposed to be a fun thing. Plus, I think they’re bringing us a bit of Japanese culture through these events. By looking at the groups I’ve always felt like we were cheating a bit. XD

What Danny does seems intended to result in bans, so I think there is an element of malice to that behavior that requires harsher language. I can completely understand banning someone who sends you a nasty email or directly replies to your tweets or posts in a belligerent way, but chasing people down on external forums or Facebook groups and banning them from your shop is just 🤮. Especially since most of those forums and groups forbid insulting behavior and limit people to product and policy criticism.

Critique of art or design is normally about giving constructive criticism and not insulting a work. I.e. “your photograph needs more contrast,” and not “wow, that’s ugly." 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

moerunamida
2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I don’t know if I’d call it stalking; paying attention to what your customer base is saying seems like good business sense to me.

Just based on my experience at Dolpa, the lotteries are supposed to be exciting and suspenseful. It seemed like they really enjoyed drawing the numbers and seeing the anticipation in the line, so the reveal is supposed to be a fun thing. Plus, I think they’re bringing us a bit of Japanese culture through these events. By looking at the groups I’ve always felt like we were cheating a bit. XD

What Danny does seems intended to result in bans, so I think there is an element of malice to that behavior that requires harsher language. I can completely understand banning someone who sends you a nasty email or directly replies to your tweets or posts in a belligerent way, but chasing people down on external forums or Facebook groups and banning them from your shop is just 🤮. Especially since most of those forums and groups forbid insulting behavior and limit people to product and policy criticism.

Critique of art or design is normally about giving constructive criticism and not insulting a work. I.e. “your photograph needs more contrast,” and not “wow, that’s ugly." 

My apologies, I didn't mean any offense. It was just the best verb I suppose I could come up with. I don't even compare the two, because Danny is just well Danny. I hadn't considered that looking at the groups tab would be considered peaking or cheating. Now, I kinda feel bad. :(

I've heard of Volks' charity in several places, so it is very heart warming to know that a lot of love goes into their dolls. ❤️

BeyondTime
7 minutes ago, Deyja said:

My apologies, I didn't mean any offense.

I certainly didn’t take any, I just feel like Danny is doing something different than a business does when it seeks customer feedback through various sources, and just so it’s clear I have no information that says Volks pays any attention to this forum. I was just speculating that they might be looking at things and made an adjustment. Even if they had, I would not expect lottery results to change they way they seem to have for some users. 😧

7 minutes ago, Deyja said:

Now, I kinda feel bad.

Yeah, while I felt a twinge of guilt each time, it didn’t exactly stop me from checking. XD

• Like 1

Moxycontin

Volks was glitching last night,  Those user groups disappeared and oddly enough, it wiped the rest of my cart clean, which it usually doesn't, at least not for the last few lotteries I won.

Masteryoda1978

Hmmm...Failed I did! 

If anyone won a doll that they can’t pay for or do not want for whatever reason please pm me. I would be happy to take over payment for it. I’m interested in any of the dolls. 

Edited by Masteryoda1978
  • Like 1

Project

I got my lottery email at 3am eastern for winning Serra / Petal and paid a few hours ago, entered for the Lilac too but didn't get that.  Last year I got my winning email for Terra / Tawny at 6 pm eastern.  Nice that I'll have these both now, hope I can get a Lilac one too at some point in the future if they continue the line :)

Edited by Project
  • Like 1