Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dollfie Icon

Katiazza
4 minutes ago, Cinnamoron said:

@Katiazza Good news!  I contacted Volks and they tell me more Icons are shipping tomorrow!  So maybe we will get our tracking numbers then.  They said there weren’t any problems and they are still on schedule to ship.  Hopefully we’ll get those tracking numbers soon! 😊

I'm so glad they got back to you so quickly 😊 thank you for letting me know. If I don't hear from them tomorrow, I'll probably send out an email just in case. Thanks again 😅

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

moerunamida

Crappy macro photo, but I'm terrified to put that red wig on her but Resurectra 3.0 has arrived 😄 Spoiler for size.

Spoiler

IMG_0005.JPG.afe4aa37a61ef521f2d267c7bb7b8233.JPG

• Like 4

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Masteryoda1978

Clover is home! She arrived with the same yellow earrings, black purple wig, and blue eyes as shown on Volks promo pics which is great! This is my first doll that I’ve bought directly from Volks and I am very happy with the doll and the experience overall. The artists did a very nice job on her and the outfit is so cute too. I’m so glad that undies and a bra are included too. The shipping was fast and secure too.

I’ll try to get some pics of her sometime soon. Thanks everyone on here for their kindness and patience in answering my many newbie questions about these dolls. 

• Like 5

asianed

Our two Serras arrived today! Both came with the same wig, eye, and earring combination, so perhaps most of the ones going out match what was in the product photos? 

We mixed things up by changing the wig and part of the outfit for one of our girls. 

IMG_20210907_223457_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20210907_223615_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20210907_223658_Bokeh.jpg

They are totally rocking the femme fatale look! 

IMG_20210907_234544.jpg.30bc067eb5e9734fc2179a253ae1bb21.jpg

Our full Icon family, with our 2019 Lilac and Terra, 2020 Clover, and 2021 Serras. 

Edited by asianed
  • Like 12

moerunamida

I'm really liking this coat, but it reminds me of a cenobite's outfit in Hellraiser only in white. Definitely femme fatale!

Veravey

I'm loving that this thread is blowing up right now, so many new pictures to enjoy~

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

asianed
39 minutes ago, Cinnamoron said:

Got my shipping notice! 🤩

Yay! Can't wait to see what you get! 

• Thanks 1

Project

I received mine last night and my Serra/Petal also has the same red wig with light blue/green eyes, looks just like the promo pics.  I don't have any room to take her out right now though lol.

I kinda wish they sold the wigs separately since the regular volks ones are so normal lol, I really like the silver/pink one on my tawny from last year.

Edited by Project
  • Like 2

Masteryoda1978

I’m enjoying everyone’s pics! 

Edited by Masteryoda1978
  • Like 8

Galvatim

Icon Clover stopped by to visit.

51439091229_92e1bd311d_c.jpg

Her eyes are so misaligned.  Not hard to fix, so I'm not contacting Volks.  

51439091854_170279ac8e_c.jpg

We got this wig.  I'll leave it packaged for @mitsuki to open.

51439091109_8d175e01a1_c.jpg

Quick dress up.

51439091109_8d175e01a1_c.jpg

Tansuki says hello.

51439308155_f4aea0fbf4_c.jpg

With Neon (my custom Icon Serra).  

51438339176_40d56ee71c_c.jpg

I like this wig on her.  

The shimmering Mint skin is amazing in person.  

• Like 8

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Galvatim said:

Icon Clover stopped by to visit.

Congrats, or is she on her way to someone else?

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

moerunamida

Proper photo this time of Resurectra. The Icon's make up this year is really beautiful.

restemp.jpg.34ad56315cc3b0144690cc9ee96d313e.jpg

• Like 3

yin8012
On 9/7/2021 at 10:43 PM, asianed said:

Our two Serras arrived today! Both came with the same wig, eye, and earring combination, so perhaps most of the ones going out match what was in the product photos? 

We mixed things up by changing the wig and part of the outfit for one of our girls. 

IMG_20210907_223457_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20210907_223615_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20210907_223658_Bokeh.jpg

They are totally rocking the femme fatale look! 

IMG_20210907_234544.jpg.30bc067eb5e9734fc2179a253ae1bb21.jpg

Our full Icon family, with our 2019 Lilac and Terra, 2020 Clover, and 2021 Serras. 

Congrats on winning two Serra, that is so lucky!

Galvatim
17 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Congrats, or is she on her way to someone else?

She's Mitsuki Zakuro's, we decided to wing it with just my lottery entry, since I've had good luck with Volks USA.  (Hoping that holds for Skadi.)  Really glad I got the chance to see Clover, the skintone is incredible. 

• Like 1

jadepixel

Terra arrived safely! She's got the same styling as the promo photo with gold eyes, earrings and platinum wig. The wig is really shiny and feels rather cheap so I'll probably swap that and her eyes once I figure out her new style. Really wish that Volks would make the tawny skin tone more readily available, it's drop-dead gorgeous!

dollfieiconterra-2838.jpg

• Like 10

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Galvatim said:

Hoping that holds for Skadi.

She’s still available on the Japan store in the event that you don’t win. 

51 minutes ago, jadepixel said:

Terra arrived safely!

Congrats  

51 minutes ago, jadepixel said:

The wig is really shiny and feels rather cheap so I'll probably swap that and her eyes once I figure out her new style.

If you decide to sell it I’d be up for buying it. The color and the bangs style would work well for Takane. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Galvatim
22 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

She’s still available on the Japan store in the event that you don’t win. 

Yeah...  I should have just ordered one.  Oh, well.  Volks USA needs business, too, right?  

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Galvatim said:

Yeah...  I should have just ordered one.  Oh, well.  Volks USA needs business, too, right?

I’m all for that, but still I’ll cross my fingers for you in hopes that they stay in stock past the USA lottery announce just in case. 

moerunamida

I wouldn't enter, but does anyone know if they are going to do a lottery for Volks Japan? I had someone ask me where I got my girl on insta, and it's kind of hard to explain how I 'won' her in a lottery. I'd like to be able to give them more info about how to get one, you know?

Ametsuchi

Everyone's Icons look so beautiful! *_*

I finally had time to unbox my own Icons! Like everyone, my dolls had the same wig, eyes, and earrings as the promo pics. (I replaced the wig for Serra on the right with an Azone Beshine 8-9" wig in Lilac Silver)

spacer.png

I can't get enough of how stunning they are! The make up is very beautiful in person. I just love the gradation of colors in the eyeshadow.

I also really like how versatile the outfit pieces are. I split one outfit set among my two Icons (plus a pair of canvas shoes I had lying around) for two complete coordinated looks.

Something interesting I found in the included instructions sheet: there are photos of what appears to be RG Terra with a straight dark purple wig. She looks gorgeous, and now I'm sad she wasn't part of this year's lineup, haha.

spacer.png

Edited by Ametsuchi
Grammar!
  • Like 4

baldylox

After a huge failure at the lottery for a Lilac Icon, the Dollfie Gods have smiled upon me and allowed me to adopt one on the aftermarket instead!  😄  It seems 2 of them showed up for sale last week on Facebook and several people messaged me about them.  I jumped at the chance to grab one and yesterday my very own Lilac arrived home.

She's absolutely stunning and I adore her from head to toe.  But for some reason she's gone the whole Apocolyptic route and is doing her best Terminator bit.....  😉 

51459869354_3e1e8f0f44_z.jpg20210911_175659 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

51459135561_bccf0b3848_z.jpg20210911_175829 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

"Come vid me if you vant to liv....."

51459377608_07288eac06_z.jpg20210911_175944 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

"GET TO DA CHOPPAAAA!"

😄 

Anyways, thank you to everyone who messaged me about her, I really do appreciate it!  It's allowed me to complete my Icon family.  I'll make a separate post with more pics of Lilac and of her with her new sisters.  :) 

Billy

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
12 minutes ago, baldylox said:

But for some reason she's gone the whole Apocolyptic route and is doing her best Terminator bit..... 

La Femme Nikita.

• Like 1

Ametsuchi

2 hours ago, baldylox said:

After a huge failure at the lottery for a Lilac Icon, the Dollfie Gods have smiled upon me and allowed me to adopt one on the aftermarket instead!  😄 

Ooh, congratulations!! I'm so happy you finally have Lilac! She looks very beautiful (and a little dangerous, lol)!

• Like 1