Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dollfie Icon

zaylea

So I've had the same Volks USA account for years. I entered for a few dolls for this lottery, and went to go check my account to see if that group tab thing showed up. Well I couldn't log in because it said bad password. So I tried to reset my password and it said my account didn't exist. Like they entirely deleted my account. So I guess I didn't win a doll. I have no idea why they would have done that, but it's pretty disheartening.

Subaru
2 hours ago, zaylea said:

So I've had the same Volks USA account for years. I entered for a few dolls for this lottery, and went to go check my account to see if that group tab thing showed up. Well I couldn't log in because it said bad password. So I tried to reset my password and it said my account didn't exist. Like they entirely deleted my account. So I guess I didn't win a doll. I have no idea why they would have done that, but it's pretty disheartening.

From my experience sometimes emails get overridden or updated from something that isn’t the original. I’ve had my autofill override my email address when accessing my account info before. If you have multiple email accounts, try searching your all your email inboxes to find the invoice from the lottery entry just incase.

I personally have a lot of email accounts and have had trouble logging in before due to the aforementioned (i also have horrible memory). @_@ If it still doesn’t come up, you email and give your first and last name to figure out what happened. It probably isn’t anything serious if you haven’t broke rules or initiated a chargeback.

Edited by Subaru
Fixed tone because i am scatterbrained

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

zaylea
4 hours ago, Subaru said:

From my experience sometimes emails get overridden or updated from something that isn’t the original. I’ve had my autofill override my email address when accessing my account info before. If you have multiple email accounts, try searching your all your email inboxes to find the invoice from the lottery entry just incase.

I personally have a lot of email accounts and have had trouble logging in before due to the aforementioned (i also have horrible memory). @_@ If it still doesn’t come up, you email and give your first and last name to figure out what happened. It probably isn’t anything serious if you haven’t broke rules or initiated a chargeback.

I’ve used the same email address for years so it’s not anything like that and I haven’t broken any rules or anything. Emailing them is pointless because the lottery is over. 

BeyondTime
4 minutes ago, zaylea said:

I’ve used the same email address for years so it’s not anything like that and I haven’t broken any rules or anything. Emailing them is pointless because the lottery is over. 

You might still want to contact them about the account issue. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Kotone
7 minutes ago, zaylea said:
4 hours ago, Subaru said:

If you haven’t broken any rules then that’s all the more reason to ask them about your account/login information!
I know for some doll companies when I was still in college I had email issues because at the time I was using my .edu email address but some time after leaving it was deactivated with no warning to set up a forwarding system so I straight up had emails and website accounts I couldn’t access.  
Not the same as your situation but there is no harm in asking if something went wrong somewhere!

Victoria
On 7/23/2021 at 4:15 PM, Katiazza said:

I went in for Iris and got my email at 11:59pm Volks USA time. I paid shortly after. It definitely seemed like there was some glitch though because I had a user group, then it disappeared, then it came back, and then it changed into a blank group but the tab was still there 

Edit: Victoria who posted earlier also wrote that she went in for Lilac, got the email but couldn't actually pay (sorry I hope this was okay to say, I was following Lilac entries closely during this 😅)

Sure!

I was just too stupid, I guess. xD Forgot to log-in. Finally paid her now.

I have also seen several people on facebook who won Lilac / Iris.

Fingers crossed it's just a glitch and everyone who originally was in a group has gotten a winning mail now. ;-;

• Like 2

zaylea
10 hours ago, Kotone said:

If you haven’t broken any rules then that’s all the more reason to ask them about your account/login information!
I know for some doll companies when I was still in college I had email issues because at the time I was using my .edu email address but some time after leaving it was deactivated with no warning to set up a forwarding system so I straight up had emails and website accounts I couldn’t access.  
Not the same as your situation but there is no harm in asking if something went wrong somewhere!

So I don't know what happened, but I saw this morning I had gotten an email at 3am EST last night saying I won a Serra / Petal, and I was able to log in again. 😅 Only thing I can think of is maybe there was some system glitch that deactivated my account and it was reactivated later.

• Like 1

Kotone
21 minutes ago, zaylea said:

So I don't know what happened, but I saw this morning I had gotten an email at 3am EST last night saying I won a Serra / Petal, and I was able to log in again. 😅 Only thing I can think of is maybe there was some system glitch that deactivated my account and it was reactivated later.

Well hey, at least it worked out! Might've been a weird login thing after all. Congrats on Serra!

• Like 1

BeyondTime
26 minutes ago, zaylea said:

Glad it worked out. It seems like something really weird went on with their website. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Masteryoda1978

When does Volks usually announce when there will be an international lottery?  Beginning of August...or? Thank you 

BeyondTime
57 minutes ago, Masteryoda1978 said:

When does Volks usually announce when there will be an international lottery?  Beginning of August...or? Thank you 

I think the next big event is DD Gathering and the Unlimited Pre-order Project in September / October.

baldylox

Still no tabs and still no emails.  Looks like I lost out.  Again.

Something definitely went wrong I think and I'm hoping we get an announcement from Volks on Monday explaining it and maybe getting more emails out to winners who had tabs at one time.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Masteryoda1978
33 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

I think the next big event is DD Gathering and the Unlimited Pre-order Project in September / October.

Well maybe (I’m hoping) that Volks Japan will surprise us still with an international Icon lottery. People around the whole world it seems enjoys the Icons so much so I truly hope so! 

Edited by Masteryoda1978

Wasabi
7 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Unlimted Pre-order? Do I need to lock my wallet away out of pre-caution?

BeyondTime
42 minutes ago, Wasabi said:

Unlimted Pre-order? Do I need to lock my wallet away out of pre-caution?

Potentially, and you might think about a three-headed guard dog while you are at it. 

• Like 1

Masteryoda1978
12 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Potentially, and you might think about a three-headed guard dog while you are at it. 

Before I bring out Fluffy, I would like to know more about the pre order project please!  Is this something new or something that is a yearly thing? 

BeyondTime
30 minutes ago, Masteryoda1978 said:

Before I bring out Fluffy, I would like to know more about the pre order project please!  Is this something new or something that is a yearly thing? 

Sure.

The unlimited pre-order project, technically it's called "Limited Pre-order Project" because it's for limited edition dolls, is an annual project that starts around September / October. We've taken to calling it unlmited pre-order because Volks now does other pre-orders, and this one differs in that it places no limit on the number of dolls being produced. Their other pre-orders almost always have fixed limits.

During this project limited DD are sold though a pre-order in which all orders placed within the pre-order time period are fulfilled. The pre-order period lasts several months, and usually multiple of each doll offered can be ordered. I believe in some past cases they even allowed multiple orders to be placed. The terms have varied a bit from project to project. I think the iM@S pre-order project allowed people to buy up to 10 of each doll on a single order, and you could place multiple orders.

Sometimes there has been a countdown to the reveal of the dolls, but that varies depending on the terms of the license. The Nier dolls were formally unveiled at a Nier concert in Japan, and they were teased a year before their unveiling. The tease a year ahead of time was very unusual, and everyone assumes that the formal reveal at the concert was dictated in the license terms by Squeenix.

Here is the special site for some of the past pre-orders so you can see how wow these dolls are, and you can read the terms on those pages:

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/dd/special/imas/en/ddp_iori_yayoi.html

https://volksusa.com/event/201710ddfgo/index.html

https://www.volks.co.jp/nierautomata/en/

In any event, in another two months we should know who this year's pre-order is.

• Thanks 1

Masteryoda1978

This is awesome, thank you for sharing! Im liking the past entries and excited about what this years will be! I like how it lasts so long so people have a good chance to be able to buy.

I’ve been training Fluffy up a bit recently so he is ready to guard! 

Masteryoda1978
On 7/23/2021 at 6:34 AM, WorldofBJD said:

No mails here. Seems like I've lost. Guess that serves me right for trying to join a US lottery 🙈 hopefully Volks JP will do another lottery this year too

Please check your emails today, Volks is still sending some out. I got an email today from Volks that said thank you for your patience and that I would be welcoming a Clover home!! I thought that I had lost out for sure and certain. A wonderful surprise, I wanted one of these beauties so badly. 

I never ever saw that tab either until today after I got the email from Volks I checked. I saw today I had a user group but it too was blank but no worries payment went through fine!

But please keep checking today because if you did win Volks says that payment is due tomorrow the 27 by 4pm US pacific time. 

• Like 3

Celis814
1 hour ago, Masteryoda1978 said:

Please check your emails today, Volks is still sending some out. I got an email today from Volks that said thank you for your patience and that I would be welcoming a Clover home!! I thought that I had lost out for sure and certain. A wonderful surprise, I wanted one of these beauties so badly. 

I never ever saw that tab either until today after I got the email from Volks I checked. I saw today I had a user group but it too was blank but no worries payment went through fine!

But please keep checking today because if you did win Volks says that payment is due tomorrow the 27 by 4pm US pacific time. 

Well no email for me, but I guess that is okay. I received the remaining payment due email for Snow Miku and paid for her today. I'm also going to try for the Junichi Nakahara Lorina and Alice - so Volks is still getting my money. :) 

• Like 1

moerunamida

Congrats to all the winners! I paid the day I got my email and keep checking my account to see my payment go through instead of pending. I'm sure everything is fine on my end, I'm just an anxious person lol.

• Like 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Masteryoda1978
26 minutes ago, Celis814 said:

Well no email for me, but I guess that is okay. I received the remaining payment due email for Snow Miku and paid for her today. I'm also going to try for the Junichi Nakahara Lorina and Alice - so Volks is still getting my money. :) 

Snow Miku is so cute! She was my very first Volks doll and is the one who started me on this adventure. I got her used though and she does not have the upgraded body like yours will be but she is still adorable just the same.  

Lorina is very tempting also...I really like her head sculpt a lot. Alice is also very pretty. The outfits are timeless ones also and a part of history which is unique. I do not have any resin SD yet and I’ll need to change that one day. 

• Like 1

Masteryoda1978

Icon Hand Packs:

Volks USA has Clover, Lilac, and Petal hand packs up on their site and it says that they will be available for purchase on 8/20. They also have a Tawny pack that is available right now. So heads up for anyone looking for them. 

Edited by Masteryoda1978
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

baldylox
11 hours ago, Masteryoda1978 said:

Icon Hand Packs:

Volks USA has Clover, Lilac, and Petal hand packs up on their site and it says that they will be available for purchase on 8/20. They also have a Tawny pack that is available right now. So heads up for anyone looking for them. 

Thanks for letting us know! I'll definitely try to grab some Petal hands for my Serra.... but I wonder if I go for the Lilac ones if that's pushing my luck and jumping the shark?  I don't wanna upset the Cosmic Dollie Karma thing if I can help it.  😉  😄 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Masteryoda1978
3 hours ago, baldylox said:

Thanks for letting us know! I'll definitely try to grab some Petal hands for my Serra.... but I wonder if I go for the Lilac ones if that's pushing my luck and jumping the shark?  I don't wanna upset the Cosmic Dollie Karma thing if I can help it.  😉  😄 

Billy

Haha Id say go for the lilac hands too...can’t hurt to set them to the side...and worse case scenario they could be used as some pretty cool gloves for Serra! You even could use them for something on Halloween like in your pics. Blue Cousin It Hands! Haha! Lots of possibilities! 

• Haha 1