Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dollfie Icon

asianed

I'll be welcoming a Clover home and will definitely take pics! Now to think of a name for our new arrival... 

20blackbags

I got the email. I had to dig for it in the promotion section. I also bought the hand pack.

7B7308B1-5937-4CC5-9E47-C6FAF99A6016.jpeg

FA791A32-33AD-41E3-89C4-9A474B1502CA.jpeg

Edited by 20blackbags

mayaiincho

Congrats to ya all 😛 No Icons for me, not too interested in those face sculpts.

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Monty
3 hours ago, Beani said:

Congrats to those who won and sorry to those who missed out. The Icons with fantasy parts will be at the next Hometown Dollpa so perhaps they will be in the International afterevent as well? Might be another chance to grab them then. 

They’re in the section for one-offs and DCoords though, so I’m not expecting it unless they end up having to make this Dolpa be an online one like the last one. (And to be honest I hope they do - even with the precautions they are taking I don’t think they should be holding large events like this, especially now that the infection rate is higher than it was back when everything was closed and cancelled...)

@Deyja It’s disappointing but I wouldn’t let it discourage you from future lotteries if there’s something you genuinely want. The win rate for these seemed quite low because they’re produced in low numbers. Recently the win rate for DDs has been better... tbh I wish Volks International would go back to using a lottery method because the clickwar is so much worse. I think it’s less of a gutpunch to miss out on a doll due to losing a lottery than it is to miss out on one because your internet wasn’t fast enough and you couldn’t even access the web store until they were sold out 😔...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Galvatim

I won Serra!  Paid for her last night.  

monkeypizzasonic
15 hours ago, lardroom said:

Congrats to winners.

I'm a bit sad I didn't get an Icon (or two). Now I am in the dangerous situation of feeling that money is burning a hole in my pocket and since 'Rella is currently unavailable to global members, I'll need to make sure I don't make any stupid and rash decisions.

I'm getting more and more entranced by the heavy blush SD style make-up and features. I'm going to seriously check out the August FCS, but I don't think they have a SD16 this time around.

I was also probably going to get an FCS girl if I didn't end up winning. From what I've seen, August will probably be the last MSD/SD/SD13 FCS of the year, and there will be one or two fall/winter FCS that will have SD16's up. 

moerunamida
13 hours ago, Monty said:

They’re in the section for one-offs and DCoords though, so I’m not expecting it unless they end up having to make this Dolpa be an online one like the last one. (And to be honest I hope they do - even with the precautions they are taking I don’t think they should be holding large events like this, especially now that the infection rate is higher than it was back when everything was closed and cancelled...)

@Deyja It’s disappointing but I wouldn’t let it discourage you from future lotteries if there’s something you genuinely want. The win rate for these seemed quite low because they’re produced in low numbers. Recently the win rate for DDs has been better... tbh I wish Volks International would go back to using a lottery method because the clickwar is so much worse. I think it’s less of a gutpunch to miss out on a doll due to losing a lottery than it is to miss out on one because your internet wasn’t fast enough and you couldn’t even access the web store until they were sold out 😔...

Appreciate the kind words. I know I'm the odd man out here, but I'd have preferred a clickwar for two reasons: A. I've been playing a clickwar like collection game for 10 years, and I've gotten decent and speedy when I have to be (internet does play a huge factor). B. This reason is probably the biggest. If it was a click war and I lost, then I wouldn't have had the anticipation build up since entering the lottery as soon as it started, building up characters in my head for either of the dolls I entered and then hearing radio silence. Like I said, I'm happy very happy for everyone who won. I just don't want to experience that build up and let down again. Dolls for me are a distraction from what is going on in the world, and they shouldn't cause stress.

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

toppz1008
3 hours ago, Galvatim said:

I won Serra!  Paid for her last night.  

Congratulations, is she romantic or normal Serra? From what i know there 3 people winning Normal Serra..

Galvatim
1 hour ago, toppz1008 said:

Congratulations, is she romantic or normal Serra? From what i know there 3 people winning Normal Serra..

Thanks!  She's the normal version.  

baldylox

If anyone won an Icon and can't pay for it or has decided they don't want it for some reason PLEASE let me know.  I'm happy to take over your lottery entry and can pay for it immediately.  :)  

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Yumeiro

And I wouldn't mind taking the fantasy parts of someones hands 😉

• Like 1

Crimsonhope

Agreed  with above. I'd pay $100 extra for lilac/iris

Koala-Krash

I won too, I'm over the moon!

There's a bummer though. I paid immediately after winning on Friday, and I just received that email from Volks:

Hello there!

Congratulations on winning the lottery for Dollfie® ICON!

We’ve noticed that the payment for your winning entry has not been paid yet.  
The payment deadline has been extended to tomorrow, Thursday the 23rd at 9:00AM Pacific Time!

Once the extended deadline has passed we will be cancelling your winning entry.

Please let us know if there’s anything we can help you with or if you have any additional questions!

Thank you very much!

I'm a bit freaking out, especially since money was taken out from my PayPal...

Did it already happened to someone here? I've send them screenshots of my Paypal, I hope they will react before the deadline. 😱😱😱

Yumeiro

@Koala-Krash I'd speculate that it is an automatic mail going out, since the deadline has been extended for everyone due to errors and such.
But the part about it not being paid is a bit worrisome... I'd contact them.
Does it not say whether it is paid on the site?

• Like 1

Koala-Krash

Since I was so stressed out, I simply gave them a call, and indeed it was an error!
(Customer service was so nice and efficient btw!) ♥️

MegWesley

I am so excited for all of you who managed to win the lottery! I hope you post lots of pictures in the future. I just came back to my dolls after a break and just discovered these girls. Hopefully, they are a big hit in the numbers and have a higher chance of being a regular lottery because they look amazing!

• Like 1

Home: Hatsune Miku ♡

monkeypizzasonic

Volks USA just sent me an e-mail saying that USPS would be having service delays; Icons might be taking a bit longer to get here.

• Like 1

toppz1008

I think I'm getting Serra. One of the Icons winners let me buy Serra from her. She also lives near by so I dont have to deal with shipping from her to me.. 

Edited by toppz1008
  • Like 4

moerunamida
52 minutes ago, toppz1008 said:

I think I'm getting Serra. One of the Icons winners let me buy Serra from her. She also lives near by so I dont have to deal with shipping from her to me.. 

Lucky! Congrats :)

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

marishade

I was looking for their product pages myself yesterday asking the same question; unfortunately they were all taken down. I thought I remembered seeing "August" when I placed my lottery entry but cannot be sure.

• Like 1

20blackbags
8 hours ago, DaemonNoyz said:

Does anyone have any idea when the Icons will start shipping ?

The email said early this month, but they also sent out an email a couple of days ago about shipping delays.

FD1EC402-1AA9-4F70-A60B-2211216FB8EE.jpeg

CB7D8853-1B0B-4321-BEE1-DA194C95F0A9.jpeg

• Like 1

BeyondTime

It looks like Volks USA will have pastel stand chairs in stock starting August 28th. These seem to be thematically matched to the Icons.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Selenae

I know these chairs are meant for the Icon girls, but I actually want to use one in an ice cream parlor shoot for my MDD girl. 😛