Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dollfie Icon

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, baldylox said:

If I don't win her I'm just going to have to steal @asianed 's girl.

Dollnapping is a serious crime. XD

• Haha 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

lardroom

OK,  trying for a Clover and Sera this time around. Also decided to shoot the moon and went for the one-off Kira.

• Like 1

baldylox

I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON I WON MY CLOOOOVVVEERRRRR!!!

<3<3<3<3<3 

AHHHHHHH!

SOOOOOO HAPPYYYYY!

Sorry, I just woke up around 4:39 am and checked my phone as I always do before work.  I saw an email from Volks and was like OH PLEASE LET IT BE CLOVER!  And it was!!!  😄  I *just* finished up the payment process and got confirmation of it.  They said shipping will begin at the end of September so I will hopefully see her within a month or so!

GAH!  I'm so happy and excited to finally be getting her!  This was my 4th try so I was beginning to think the Dollie Gods weren't going to allow me to adopt one.  😉 

I hope everyone else who put in for their Icons will get them too!!

Billy

• Like 14

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Sebby

Question, I applied for Clover, but so far I haven't gotten any email yet. Guess I lost. But does the lottery application page status "result" change if you lost/won? Or does it stay on "application"? 

I am honestly so sad that I didn't get an e-mail, this was probably the only time Europeans had a chance to get the Icons. Congrats to everyone who won though, can't wait to see your photos!

Edited by WorldofBJD

Yumeiro
41 minutes ago, WorldofBJD said:

But does the lottery application page status "result" change if you lost/won?

7fNCME4.png

• Like 2

Ylse

I entered for Clover and Lilac and haven't received any mail yet. When looking at the page it still says "application" though. So not sure if I'm still in the running or if it's a loss for both 😔

Sebby
8 minutes ago, Yumeiro said:

7fNCME4.png

Thanks, it's still on "application" with mine so guess I lost. Congrats on winning Serra! 

• Sad 1

Nyx Whitestar

I won Lilac! I'm soooo happy!! 😭😃

I've entered for both versions of Lilac and here is my order status: 

lilac-application.JPG

• Like 4

ig-log10.png ap10.png

lardroom

I...Lost. Didn't get Clover or Serra. Walked away with an interesting consolation, though...

KiraKira2_LI.jpg.c252621d007e3df897504785e040898c.jpg

Edited by lardroom
  • Like 3

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, lardroom said:

Walked away with an interesting consolation, though...

Congrats on Kira. You’re going to be amazed by how beautiful SD are in person. The SD16 is really stunning, and has a lot of awesome outfits and shoes. 

Hate to be an enabler, but...

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/sd/special/versailles/outfit01/

That dress was made for S-Bust SD16, and while it fits the normal bust, it’s so tight I’m not sure it’s a good idea. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

lardroom
1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Congrats on Kira. You’re going to be amazed by how beautiful SD are in person. The SD16 is really stunning, and has a lot of awesome outfits and shoes. 

Hate to be an enabler, but...

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/sd/special/versailles/outfit01/

That dress was made for S-Bust SD16, and while it fits the normal bust, it’s so tight I’m not sure it’s a good idea. 

That is one of my grail dresses. I so wish I had that (and a Lady Oscar). I saw an unboxing and it's so elegant.

Back on topic: I hope Icons are now a yearly thing, so I'll get another opportunity to try again. Congrats to everyone who won Icon.

Edited by lardroom

BeyondTime
30 minutes ago, lardroom said:

That is one of my grail dresses. I so wish I had that (Lady Oscar). I saw an unboxing and it's so elegant.

Oscar is gorgeous, but her aftermarket price is outrageous. Still, when I thought I had lost her lottery I seriously considered aftermarket, but she was in the $1800 range then and not the $3000 range. Happily, Volks USA got a few extra dolls and I ended up winning after all.

Wish she had come with a mini rose like in the pictures. XD 

I bought a long storage bin just so I could store that dress flat. 

BeyondTime
41 minutes ago, lardroom said:

Back on topic: I hope Icons are now a yearly thing

I second that, if they offer them yearly I’m sure I will end up with Serra at some point. 

marishade

Really random questions for everyone. . . Have been trying to ignore it but it keeps bugging me and was wondering if anyone else had the two problems:

1. My Lilac's wrist joints are extremely tight. Trying to turn them or pull them out feel like I could break them. . . 

2. Anyone else have a poorly cut wig? Mine seems as bad as when I cut a wig myself. . . 😄

20200916_102040.jpg

20200916_102156.jpg

20200916_102209.jpg

BeyondTime
14 minutes ago, marishade said:

My Lilac's wrist joints are extremely tight. Trying to turn them or pull them out feel like I could break them. . .

That isn't uncommon on the DDIII frame.

You can try one of two things. Pull the wrist part out and look for flashing still on the end of the peg and trim that down. If that doesn't fix it, then you can try sanding the peg down using a really fine sandpaper.

You might try contacting Volks about the wig.

marishade

Interesting, none of my other DIII's had the wrist joint problem. I will try to yank them out. 

Okay, I am kind of worried that I waited to long to contact VolksUSA, I will send them an email and see what they say. 

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, marishade said:

Okay, I am kind of worried that I waited to long to contact VolksUSA, I will send them an email and see what they say.

It doesn’t hurt to ask, and even if it’s past the replacement window they may have some advice. 

• Like 1

baldylox

I got my shipping confirmation email for Clover early this morning! 😊🥰😍😁

Oddly, the Volks email made no mention of Clover being shipped, just that my order was shipping today. I had to go my Volks page on their site to match up order numbers and check order status to confirm it was indeed Clover. 

It also didn't say if it was going EMS or DHL. The tracking number didn't look like one I normally see and I plugged it into DHL and usps sites it doesn't come up. But it might be too early for it to register too.

Either way I think she's on her way so that means others here on the forums should be getting their notices soon too! 

Billy

• Like 2

BeyondTime
23 minutes ago, baldylox said:

It also didn't say if it was going EMS or DHL. The tracking number didn't look like one I normally see and I plugged it into DHL and usps sites it doesn't come up. But it might be too early for it to register too.

If it doesn't begin with EJ, then is most likely DHL. DHL tracking numbers are 10 digit numeric.

• Like 1

Crimsonhope

I got my shipping confirmation for Lilac today. Though the outfits I order for her still haven't shipped, even though I ordered them

the same week. Hopefully, they'll ship out soon.

Veravey
1 hour ago, Crimsonhope said:

Guess who arrived today! spacer.pngspacer.png

Eeep! Congrats!! I'm new to BJDs and I'm so jealous I missed out on these beauties; I love all those colours and sculpts and fantasy elements! She's beautiful!!

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

baldylox

My Clover arrived today too!  She was supposed to be here tomorrow but I guess she couldn't wait to meet her new family.  😉  I took a few phone pics of her after unboxing her but my indoor lighting does her ZERO justice so I plan to go to my parents this weekend for proper outdoor photos of her in natural lighting.  :)

I already saw the one AsianEd got and she's beautiful.... but.... I only saw her indoors.  I took my Clover outside for a few minutes in the sun and OMG she positively GLOWS!  I can't wait to get good shots of her!

Billy

• Like 2