Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

Dollfie Icon

April
6 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

My Clover came as well! Wasn't expecting her until Monday.

0cfaef91c52c4ae03497b14f610b5d99.jpg

She is stunning, definitely my favourite icon. 

I'm going in for the lottery for her, I so hope there is enough to go round so everyone that wants one gets one. Wishful thinking though!

• Like 1

Ylse

Converted to euros it's 100 euros more but I'm still going to enter since they are beautiful and when does Europe get another chance unless they are sold online again in an after event next year?

• Like 1

asianed
55 minutes ago, kranberrijam said:

Volks International page for the Kyoto Event is live.

Two big differences from the last US lottery sale:

- There is a Romantic Glance Ver. of Lilac listed that was not offered before.

- They're listed at 91,300yen. They were $750 on the US site.

It's 91,300 JPY with 10% consumption tax. When ordering other items from Volks Japan (and shipping outside of the country), the prices in-cart show the pre-tax amount. If that pattern holds true for for the Icons, they would be 83,000 JPY

• Like 1

April

Im sure I read somewhere (think it was the actual icon page rather than the event page) that said 83,000 yen so I think you're right :)

Still a lot of moolah though, I keep umming and ahhing over it. And then the customs on top 😅 killer! 

Edited by April

baldylox

It sucks that they are charging more for them now with no apparent reasoning but that won't stop me from entering for Clover.  If I get her this time around then she will be the last girl I get this year.  If I don't get her, the money I saved up for her will go towards a bunch of clothing from Mandarake for the other girls.  😄

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

toppz1008

I just picked her up today. She came with blue eyes and blue wig. One of her eyelashes fell off when I was unboxing her. I cant find it, so I had to remove it. 

IMG_20200817_183051_938.jpg

• Like 8

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, toppz1008 said:

One of her eyelashes fell off when I was unboxing her. I cant find it, so I had to remove it. 

You can order eyelashes from the Volks website if you want to replace them.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

toppz1008
35 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

You can order eyelashes from the Volks website if you want to replace them.

Thats cool.. but ive did it before. what kind of glue can I use to attach them? 

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, toppz1008 said:

what kind of glue can I use to attach them? 

I can’t recall for certain, but they may have adhesive backing  

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

chibinezumi

So story time.

I competed in a crazy week of stationary biking with my husband, winner would get to lottery for icon of their choice. I was after Clover he was after Lilac. I won of course.😏 I put my lottery in and never receive a winners email. Bummer. I think “ok always next year.” 

Except a week later I get an email saying my user group is active and I won Clover. Please pay within 2 days. Wait wut?

I did it and waited thinking this was some hoax and not wanting to announce anything until she was at my doorstep. 

Well here she is.

50249856932_b6e2cbd5f2_c.jpgNew girl in town by chibinezumi, on Flickr

50249014338_9641f2d390_c.jpgNew girl in town by chibinezumi, on Flickr

50249038463_a5d927b65f_c.jpgFrankie Stein? by chibinezumi, on Flickr

I feel like she may need to be Frankie Stein.

• Like 10

BeyondTime
30 minutes ago, chibinezumi said:

Except a week later I get an email saying my user group is active and I won Clover. Please pay within 2 days. Wait wut?

That happened to me with Lady Oscar. In my case Japan allocated more Oscars to the US, and I got lucky in a second draw. 

Ylse

Lottery applications are open on the international site! 🥳

Also still a bit confused, is it safe to enter for multiple dolls? I remember reading some posts about it here on the forum but I can't find it anymore 😵 

Edit: ran it through another translator and it says "you can apply once for each product" so that's good right? 😂 the website translation often leaves me confused 😂

Edited by Ylse

20blackbags

47 minutes ago, Ylse said:

Also still a bit confused, is it safe to enter for multiple dolls? I remember reading some posts about it here on the forum but I can't find it anymore 😵 

Edit: ran it through another translator and it says "you can apply once for each product" so that's good right? 😂 the website translation often leaves me confused 😂

You can enter for different dolls just not the same one more than once. For example you can’t enter for clover twice, or they will invalidate your entry.

8042A50C-584A-4DFB-8225-B88E4788ACBB.jpeg

Edited by 20blackbags

Meguchi
2 hours ago, Ylse said:

Hmm... what if you win all of em' and you only wanted one. Will Volks put a strike on your record since you will only pay for one; anyone here done it before and can confirm this?

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

Ylse

I entered for Clover and Lilac 🤩. I would be thrilled to get either one of them. In the very very odd chance that I would win both I am able to pay for both of them since I already put the money aside hehe 😆 

I have no idea if Volks put a strike on your record since this is the first time I am participating in lotteries from Volks. 

HazelMaze

I believe they will put a strike, or may bar you from entering lotteries, if you do not pay for everything you enter for!

asianed

My Clover came in as well! She is stunning! ELL_2873.JPG.d0775acf25ae459392da530341086f9e.JPGELL_2874.JPG.e85599ca92d7d30e45ee16356b4e8140.JPG

Here she is with her Icon sisters. Maybe I'll to after a petal next year to complete the set? 

ELL_2872.JPG.b1fab331cccb8036391957efe3fe5b77.JPG

• Like 8

monkeypizzasonic
28 minutes ago, asianed said:

My Clover came in as well! She is stunning! ELL_2873.JPG.d0775acf25ae459392da530341086f9e.JPGELL_2874.JPG.e85599ca92d7d30e45ee16356b4e8140.JPG

Here she is with her Icon sisters. Maybe I'll to after a petal next year to complete the set? 

ELL_2872.JPG.b1fab331cccb8036391957efe3fe5b77.JPG

Your crew looks great! Congrats! (And you got the eyes I wanted for Clover, I'm kinda jealous lol.)

• Like 2

baldylox

Well I put in for Clover yet again.  Hopefully this time around I win her.  :)  So far I've tried for her 3 times before this so now I'm at 4.  If I don't win her I'm just going to have to steal @asianed 's girl.  😄 

Billy

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.