Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

monkeypizzasonic

New Basic Dolls

Katsudon

Ooooh minty!

These fantasy colours are gonna kill me XD if they ever come out with a strawberry pink it might be too much haha

Edit: is there a 1/4 sized head in one shot, or is it a trick?

Edited by Katsudon
  • Like 1

monkeypizzasonic
8 hours ago, Katsudon said:

Ooooh minty!

These fantasy colours are gonna kill me XD if they ever come out with a strawberry pink it might be too much haha

Edit: is there a 1/4 sized head in one shot, or is it a trick?

There is a smaller sized head in one pic, but idk if it's an actual 1/4 prototype or just something he's using for faceup concept work.

(I luckily am safe from the mint because I already have a mint girl on the way. Pink on the other hand...)

BottleStar
10 hours ago, Katsudon said:

XD if they ever come out with a strawberry pink it might be too much haha

Me too! 😍 The more pastel pink, the better.

Katsudon

Haha I wonder if Danny would venture here and see the love for pink! XD

Also the green is gonna cause massive damage to my wallet. Hitting my weak spots, nuuuuuu... it looks pretty, and I wonder if it'll be part of the DC tie ins, or if Poison Ivy* is a bit obscure compared to other characters.

(*I don't know much about American comics, don't quiz me lol)

monkeypizzasonic
3 hours ago, Katsudon said:

Haha I wonder if Danny would venture here and see the love for pink! XD

Also the green is gonna cause massive damage to my wallet. Hitting my weak spots, nuuuuuu... it looks pretty, and I wonder if it'll be part of the DC tie ins, or if Poison Ivy* is a bit obscure compared to other characters.

(*I don't know much about American comics, don't quiz me lol)

I could see him doing an Ivy down the line, but Harley Quinn would probably come first. (Also, Ivy is more grass green than mint green.)

Katsudon

Yeah that's true. XD I figured a Harley Quinn would be more likely first too (now, will it be Suicide Squad version or regular?)

(I'm making it seem like I know more about this than I do. I got the Suicide Squad Harley nendo just because she was so damn cute lol XD but I never even saw the film. I only know Poison Ivy 'cos she's in Batman and Robin, possibly the most amazingly homoerotic superhero film ever! Whew, tangent XD)

Katsudon

Woo, long black hair! We have a Marceline XD

(So, so going to get a black wig so the blue doll of my future can be Marceline :3 )

[edit: I guess it's more of a navy/blue black. Urgh, my eyes aren't working] 

Also I must be terrible because I don't really notice the asymmetry unless it's pointed out, and then I reeeeeally look. It helps probably that the eyes aren't mirrored, so where there's more contrast on one side, there's less on the other. o_o;

Edited by Katsudon

Katsudon

Sorry for double posting ;_;

On my daily refresh of Singularity and Chitose tea, a couple of days ago I noticed they were both now listed as "coming somewhat soon". As in, it looks like they will be released close together ;o;

Please lots of people buy Chitose, so I can get her later ;_; I can't buy 2 close together.

<end personal sob story>

(Yup, obsessed enough to refresh the shop daily. -_-; pathetic, huh?)

Lynn
3 hours ago, Katsudon said:

(Yup, obsessed enough to refresh the shop daily. -_-; pathetic, huh?)

No it isn't, it's perfectly normal! XD Yes, I'm doing that too...

Jezrah

The "coming somewhat soon" change also happened to Gemini, whom I'm waiting for. But to me, this was confusing. The use of somewhat rather than, say, fairly, makes me question whether this means that the release will be really soon now, or if it will be pushed back a bit but still in 2020. Of course, I also keep checking every day.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Katsudon
3 hours ago, Lynn said:

No it isn't, it's perfectly normal! XD Yes, I'm doing that too...

Hahaha glad it's not just me XD

1 hour ago, Jezrah said:

The "coming somewhat soon" change also happened to Gemini, whom I'm waiting for. But to me, this was confusing. The use of somewhat rather than, say, fairly, makes me question whether this means that the release will be really soon now, or if it will be pushed back a bit but still in 2020. Of course, I also keep checking every day.

I think it means it's coming close, because on instagram Danny posted about the blue frames being around 5 weeks from completion. (This was probably a week ago now XD so... 4 weeks now I guess!) As the frame matching seemed to be the thing holding the blue girls back, it's hinted that we'll be seeing them pretty soon. :3

(so hyped!)

monkeypizzasonic

Moment tea pre-order

• Like 1

Jezrah

Does anyone know if we are able to throw additional items in with these new pre-order releases, or no? When I pre-ordered Suzaku you couldn't, but these general release pre-orders are a bit different, so I wasn't sure if that rule would also be different? I'd like to throw in some hands and whatnot when Gemini comes up, but not if it would get my order canceled. 

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Katsudon

Why he gotta be so obtuse about everything ;o;

HazelMaze

I found the page after it was all sold out, I'd be surprised if he ever does these kits again!

monkeypizzasonic

"Mom Friend" SmD appears.

Katsudon
1 hour ago, monkeypizzasonic said:
"Mom Friend" SmD appears.

XD this is a bit random but the t-shirt cut which that doll is wearing is commonly used for maternity wear lol.

monkeypizzasonic

More prototype, body stockings (milk is limited so if you want those jump on it now).

HazelMaze

I have to hand it to Danny-That is an AWESOME body suit!!!

• Like 1

Katsudon

Digging the thick eyebrows on new unnamed prototype! (^_^)b aw yeah~

• Like 1

Lynn
13 hours ago, HazelMaze said:

I have to hand it to Danny-That is an AWESOME body suit!!!

They sure are!!! I have waited them for ages!

He said it might be limited run - especially Milk - so did I buy them bodysuits in Milk for all my milk skin toned smartdolls?  Yes I did! XD He said he wasn't certain do those limited run body suits fit guys - did I buy them bodysuits for my Smartdoll guys as well? Yes I did! XD He said those bodysuits won't stain your doll - did I buy a cocoa body suit just for the fun of it even though I don't own a single cocoa Smartdoll? Yes I did! XD Do I need a psychiatric help as soon as possible? I certainly do. XD Those body suits are also quite expensive... 😅

• Haha 2