Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

monkeypizzasonic

New Basic Dolls

monkeypizzasonic
11 hours ago, Lynn said:

They sure are!!! I have waited them for ages!

He said it might be limited run - especially Milk - so did I buy them bodysuits in Milk for all my milk skin toned smartdolls?  Yes I did! XD He said he wasn't certain do those limited run body suits fit guys - did I buy them bodysuits for my Smartdoll guys as well? Yes I did! XD He said those bodysuits won't stain your doll - did I buy a cocoa body suit just for the fun of it even though I don't own a single cocoa Smartdoll? Yes I did! XD Do I need a psychiatric help as soon as possible? I certainly do. XD Those body suits are also quite expensive... 😅

Oh no, guess you're just gonna have to buy a Cocoa SmD now lol...or use it as tights/undersuits.

monkeypizzasonic

Eyebrow gals (aka androgynous friend and mom friend), and I love them both.

(Why does he even bother asking, the answer is always "make both".)

Also, Envisage preorder.

Edited by monkeypizzasonic

Katsudon

Obviously he should make them both because eyebrow giiiirls represent! XD (oh man I am so painfully uncool)

(Bit worried that there's still no price on Singularity ^^; want a pretty blue doll...)

monkeypizzasonic

(Mostly posting this one for cute cocoa girlss)

Fortitude and Ambition

(redhead bias showing)

HazelMaze

I like her, getting "Towa" vibes

So many pale redheads lately! I'm hoping for more tea and cocoa girls

Mame

Hmmm I've noticed a lack in original tea and cocoa girls as well! The only ones released recently have been different colored variants of existing cinnimon dolls. Intresting @onion35@

• Like 2

sunlightandtea
20 minutes ago, Mame said:

Hmmm I've noticed a lack in original tea and cocoa girls as well! The only ones released recently have been different colored variants of existing cinnimon dolls. Intresting @onion35@

He's said before that they do paint tests on the cinnamon/milk tones because it's easier to see the paint. I think he just takes pics as soon as the sealant dries.

However I would also rather see some original tea and cocoa girls. Maybe he could do the tests on the cinnamon heads and debut them on the other tones?

• Like 2

magique

Whoever designs the face-ups must have sore hands. So many new dolls. And with the same wig for some reason. I agree I really wanna see more tea and cocoa girls!

• Like 2

Katsudon

Yeah, I do quite want a tea girl if I can afford one. XD Light skin tones I can get from my resin bjds, so I want to get something different when buying a Smart Doll :3

(gimme some thick eyebrows on a tea or minty lady, I will be in love. Help meeeee)

• Like 1

HazelMaze

I'm ok with him trying out the paint masks on the cinnamon girls, but you'll decidedly need different colors to really pop on the cocoa and tea tones anyway!

Maybe our collective desire will spark a creative streak and have Danny make more girls in the other tones XD I will say New Liberty was beautifully striking!

I just wanna see his line up of girls a bit more even!

• Like 1

KingyoNingyo

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks there've been a lot of fair-skinned redheads lately. I wonder if he's just got a favorite wig?

• Like 2

monkeypizzasonic

NEW SCULPT SHE'S SUPER PRETTY I LOVE HER

• Like 1

HazelMaze

@KingyoNingyo Maybe overstocked on fiber? Lol

I'd like to see more images of the new girl, I think the lighting is off in these shots and I can't get a good grasp of her features

monkeypizzasonic

More new girl (as requested). Sounds like he's also working on sculpts with more black/African(?) looking features for cocoa skin (which is definitely an untapped market in vinyl so good decision if he can pull it off) (maybe this means we also get some licensed cocoa characters in the future?) (*give storm*).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HazelMaze

Well that was heckin fast!!!

I'd love more diverse features!!! Yes! Please!!

Also this lighting is much better here, she is pretty cute! Not sure she is my cup of tea though :)

Edited by HazelMaze

magique

I LOVE the new girl. She has none of the issues I have with the other semi real girls (cough cough huge mouth) and is very pretty! I'd be excited for more cocoa girls but I vaguely remember him unveiling a super ugly cocoa guy so I'm wary of what he thinks "suitable" means. Honestly, I'd be happy to just see more of the new cinnamon girls get adapted to cocoa. 

KingyoNingyo

Ohh, I like the newest girl! Her nostrils are a nice addition to the semi-real sculpt without being so glaringly obvious as Monday's are.

Katsudon

Wow, she looks so much nicer in the second pic than the first. It feels a bit mean to say the first pics look more generic... but the difference that a faceup makes is remarkable. 😄

(the wait for blue girls is killing me. Yeah, I can't get over them ;o; too pretty. Sorry, I'm a broken record haha)

monkeypizzasonic

👏 STOP MAKING WEIRD SCAVENGER HUNTS AND JUST LET PEOPLE GIVE YOU MONEY FOR THE THINGS THEY WANT TO BUY 👏

(or give some to fabric friends and dolls/dealers so they can label and sell them properly)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Katsudon

I can't believe I missed kits again *bashes head against a rock* -_-;;;

monkeypizzasonic
29 minutes ago, Katsudon said:

I can't believe I missed kits again *bashes head against a rock* -_-;;;

He did say "first few batches", so maybe he'll release them as a proper non-hidden, non-grab bag product in the future?

Katsudon
3 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

He did say "first few batches", so maybe he'll release them as a proper non-hidden, non-grab bag product in the future?

It would be awesome if he did, 'cos I would love to have a go at making a Smart Doll my own 😄 (I know I can just buy a stock girl and wipe her face, but a kit being cheaper is more appealing for this sorta risky thing. I've not had much practice with faceups, and have never wiped one.)