Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

monkeypizzasonic

New Basic Dolls

monkeypizzasonic

tomm.png.7db2e5e2b13fc1edc37d389c2c8e0c4e.png

New girl Tomorrow. Literally.

(I would usually post the Insta, but the blurb that came with her was a bit...rant-y, and I'm too mentally exhausted for that kind of thing rn. Let's just look at the pretty doll.)

• Like 1

CrazyDollPerson
14 minutes ago, Katsudon said:

(If anyone does read the blurb and wants a counter to it.... https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Just_world_hypothesis just because if you feel half as shitty as I do when those ideas are perpetuated... yeah idk.)

(Whole post in parentheseeeeees! XD)

I read it and it saddens me. Kind of like the  people who say if bad things happen to you it is your fault because you don't think positive enough etc. pretty much everything in that link.

Edited by CrazyDollPerson

monkeypizzasonic

New sculpt. Not gonna comment on the rest of it, but I do like that he's been coming out with new sculpts lately.

Eiko82

What is with those weird white lines above her eyes and eyebrows?

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

monkeypizzasonic

New version of Freedom which is going to replace the old one, Destiny and Journey in tea are getting retired and it sounds like lots more are going to be retired soon (so if there's an older doll you want you should probably grab them soon), blue coming next month, Tomorrow is a regular now, and Felicity in tea.

Whew.

Katsudon

Really hoping I can get the girl I want before she's retired (not saying who it is, don't wanna jinx it XD) as well as the blue girl of my dreams. I do love these dolls ;o;

Eiko82

Tea Felicity!! I've been hoping Danny would go through with her release.

• Like 1

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Katsudon

Hope it's ok if I post one! Thick eyebrow girls make the world go round lol (Strength is up in the shop for preorder notifications.)

Edit: I had kinda hoped her blondish friend would come out first, but oh well! I hope the other one gets a release too, because she was cute too. (Gotta represent the eyebrow crew XDDD) 

Edited by Katsudon
  • Like 1

Pit

These blue girls are pretty accurate for the zombie concept but her first eyes are scary IMO. Remind me of a creepy Miku's doll I found randomly time ago. Here is the image:

Spoiler

7ef3a20a7e1537e2e847a143ecdadc96e1ad4f7f

If someone here is the owner, I'm not trying to offend. I can appreciate it's a great customization but I wouldn't have a girl with that face. I couldn't sleep.

Putting that aside, these smartdolls look good.

Edited by Pit

PumpKing

Wow that blue is stunning!

I dont know if a fantasy color like that is my thing, but I sure will admire her in other people's collections!

Eiko82

Damn, sheis supercute!! I love her. Would totally dress her up as Sakura from Zombie Land Saga. 

Katsudon

I would want to do a bit more work on her face to make her more zombie-like (more stitches... some purple patches etc) but she did make me smile when I saw her XD so quirky in a good way. I even like the freaky small iris eyes 😄 I think it adds to it (might be making me think of a nightmare before christmas, which I've only seen bits of)

marishade

I have seen Genesis-tea pop up in the Chaos purchases, any thoughts on if she will become a girl to buy standard? Nestagia is 'close' to Genesis, but I prefer the attitude Genesis has and have been holding out for a tea version because I already have so many milk-y dolls.

baldylox
9 hours ago, Pit said:

Remind me of a creepy Miku's doll I found randomly time ago. Here is the image:

Hide contents

7ef3a20a7e1537e2e847a143ecdadc96e1ad4f7f

If someone here is the owner, I'm not trying to offend. I can appreciate it's a great customization but I wouldn't have a girl with that face. I couldn't sleep.

I'm not the owner but I know who does own her and he has sooooo much fun with her!  His photos with her are hilarious!  She's not exactly my style either but man o man, every time I see her she makes me smile.  I just love her!  She has something about her that just screams FUN.  :) 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Zaliayn

I love these crazy-eyed girls 🤣 Like @baldylox said, there's something about them that cheers me up, and I can just imagine the fun you could have taking photographs. I will say though, I wouldn't want them staring directly at me across the room all the time - that would freak me out a little bit haha.

Edited by Zaliayn

Pit
5 hours ago, baldylox said:

I'm not the owner but I know who does own her and he has sooooo much fun with her!  His photos with her are hilarious!  She's not exactly my style either but man o man, every time I see her she makes me smile.  I just love her!  She has something about her that just screams FUN.  :) 

Billy

Sounds like this person has a lot of fun with her That's really nice indeed! I feel the same with my girls. Maybe I'm just a coward. When I was a kid I was afraid of cabbage patch kids, nenucos or realistic style baby dolls and thats a fear I can't overcome yet. I hate their eyes, those damn eyes! And for some reason this Miku reminds me of them, Idk why. That and her smile like she's saying "what's wrong, my dear/darling? are you nervous? 

Edited by Pit

Katsudon

She's making me wish I still had housemates (and infinite money to buy her) because they were always freaked by my dolls XD and I think she would freak them even more, mwahahaha!

(Hey, I might as well go with the "creepy doll lady" act if people are gonna call my dolls creepy. I might be into zombie Smart Doll oh noooo)