Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

monkeypizzasonic

New Basic Dolls

monkeypizzasonic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJYOZ6UBJjK/

8304adb9a807fe0cffd07b4ebb0390cf.jpg

Liberty sporting an example of what you can do with some yarn added onto our Twist Out Wig - I will show you some more examples and put together a video showing you how to try this at home 😉

This one has been put together by our team members Bobinetta-san and Kouda-san.

What sort of color combinations would you like to see?

( I just think she's neat.)

Eiko82

That is a really cool wig. 

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

April

I love these yarn dreadlock type wigs, you don't always see this type for sale. Hopefully the wigs will make an appearance in the shop again when things get back to normal. 

monkeypizzasonic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ-IJI2h84h/

This is the new version of Strength using the G04 mold. She gets a new set of freckles too.
This means that the current version of Strength will be discontinued together with Resilient who will also be replaced with her G04 version. If you prefer the ones currently on sale then get them now as there are only a few left.

3a9f8abf59b11e71067445feff230d91.jpg

• Like 1

babylily
On 12/30/2020 at 7:01 AM, April said:

I love these yarn dreadlock type wigs, you don't always see this type for sale. Hopefully the wigs will make an appearance in the shop again when things get back to normal. 

I'm holding out for the Twist Out wig too!!

Poofiemus

The scar down Anomaly's zombie version face makes it pretty clear to me this is either a nod to or a rejected license for Sakura from Zombieland Saga. 

• Like 3

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

baldylox
3 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

The scar down Anomaly's zombie version face makes it pretty clear to me this is either a nod to or a rejected license for Sakura from Zombieland Saga. 

I thought the same!  I would LOVE to have dolls from that series, it was so much fun!

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Roxanne

I just wish Anomaly's zombie version had scars down her body as well, it would look so good! Now it feels like something is missing in that regard, but it's understandable why it's not the case. The body needs to stay that way so it can be swapped out for other heads I guess. And you could always add your own scars if you wanted.
She is a gorgeous doll though, very unique! I really fell in love with her, both her zombie version and human version. It's going to be so hard to choose. I just hope the blue dolls won't go by too fast, since I really want blue Prowess as well. But I have a feeling they're going to go super fast, I just hope I can grab one.

My instagram! 

monkeypizzasonic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKvztLAB1Kg/

And now for some updates. The Supergirl product detail page will go live this month. Pre-orders and shipping will start in March. Covid has affected production schedules; thus, we've had to change strategies. This year we want to release at least 3 DC heroines, but to make this happen, we need to focus on product variety rather than product quantity.

This means that each heroine's quota will initially be small for this year, and we will revisit whether we will do another run or focus on new characters next year.

Shiki Ichinose is planned to be a single run. We hope to have her product detail page up this month too. Pre-order timing is dependent on Bandai sign-off on a few small details.

0b270edbd4dc04958b125cc4c63192f5.jpg

14fe29f606abda833d1b0dc84583a862.jpg

Hologram

The female head with a more neutral make up looks good imo, works well on a male body. Crossing fingers that they'll consider releasing such hybrids in the future.

monkeypizzasonic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL6CaNmh7Ta/

General news: bunch of stuff dropping this month, amount of product will be capped for QC and such.

(Also for those of you who don't like the post-apoco-look, seems there's some cute pastel/floral clothes in the works)

b026a1e7629405f06db27480c00a9986.jpg

66e836f41f044f8c9802ac8fa11be8c3.jpg

Hologram

Just saw Cocoa and Cinnamon Strength added to the store, they're beautiful but not the ones I have my eye on so I'll pass this time.

The new Entropy is really cute, I like the sculpts with a more visible nose.

• Like 1